[DEV][ROM][2.7.] CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest KonstaT

Guest daliborhes

Thank you KonstaT, you're the man. :-D Testing it right now, everything seems to work. Viber, whatsapp, youtube etc. Having trouble with restoring some apps via Titanium backup but that's probably issue with the aplication not rom. Once again, great work and thank you.

Thank you KonstaT, you're the man. :-D Testing it right now, everything seems to work. Viber, whatsapp, youtube etc. Having trouble with restoring some apps via Titanium backup but that's probably issue with the aplication not rom. Once again, great work and thank you.

WOOOW, perfecto, man, definetly will try it...

Guest MartinPettersson

Great work!

I'm pretty new to this device but it's definitely a lot more enjoyable with a great dev supporting it.

I'll try it out soon and if it as good as some say there will be some decent donation!

Guest plantroon

Just a small problem. If you use live wallpaper,I used already installed grass,the phone freezes and restarts. Solved this by using Nova Launcher.

Mine does not :) I use grass too xD why is it dark ? :D Cool live wallpies in Kitkat :D

Guest ZteLegend

Mine does not :) I use grass too xD why is it dark ? :D Cool live wallpies in Kitkat :D

It's maybe my phone. A temporary glitch. BTW in this short notice I already made and installed custom boot animation,root explorer and other very important thingies :D

Guest przemvelbenny

I personally hate all transparents :) In full sun it makes barely visible what's on screen.

Great rom, good job. One of two things i didn't like in KitKat for our phone is new launcher and bad translation (not completly translated) for my language (Polish). Launcher ruins everything that Google learned us in earlier launchers. Beside this everything seems to work and it works very good and smooth :)

Great ROM, but no transparent status bar on the launcher?

Do U really think that transparent status bar is necessary???

Post stuff about crashed apps, glitches of any kind (if any), ... not about frickin cosmetic stuff(transparent status bar, pffff...)

Because of that kind of posts and questions, Konstat, the first among equals, has left from this forum...

Guy just put the android 4.4.2 for Blade 3, which btw, wasnt supposed to have that ROM in first place, and all U can ask is NO TRANSPARENT STATUSBAR!!???

I mean, c'mon, man....

If it is up to me, i would charge everytime someone wants to put CUSTOM ROM in phone, but Konstat has decided to share with us his knowledge and I would like to THANK him for that...

Like my people say...

HVALA TI BRATEEEE....

(Thank you, my brother...)

Edited by peksan

Guest zecaralho

KonstaT, THX for the early Xmas present :P

had no need for the compat mod (which just gave problems dont know why)

AndroidRunTime -- check

wifi tethering -- check

BT tethering -- check

usb tethering -- check

camera -- check

skate acqua id as blade III -- check (not a problem for me :D)

many thanks