[DEV][ROM][2.7.] CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest KonstaT

Guest sniper888

Such thing doesn't even exist anywhere - big and definite NO.

Can't fix something that's not broken. You have gapps from the wrong Android version. Install packages from the first post following instructions in the third post.

Figure it out what's causing the problem for you (use e.g. BetterBatteryStats). It's most likely some misbehaving app you've installed yourself. My Blade III currently does 12-17 days per charge on 2G standby and random use as a mp3 player. There's no known issues with battery drain.

M-builds are nightlies that are called monthlies. :P You can't report issues on nightlies to CM bug tracker unlike M-builds, that's the only difference.

These builds are completely unofficial and unsupported by the CM team. There's no nightlies, M-builds, release candidates or stable builds. All you have is unofficial, experimental, snapshot builds of given days code base.

Battery usage 1 day.. Calendar of high cpu usage ( this rom :[DEV][ROM][4.3.] CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.2))

post-989241-0-74388900-1394178470_thumb. post-989241-0-59363100-1394178475_thumb.

...my backup pro (4.0.6) sms restore not working!!!

Edited by sniper888

Guest SandStorm_RS

speed is awesome, but, i have one big complaint. don't know if anyone have but, my problem is with the push messaging system. mostly on facebook messenger. it doesn't always come.
sometimes when i wake the phone, comes them all in a batch. or not at all.
on previous roms (jelly bean) it worked sweetly

Guest MJonMoDaCo

CyanogenMod 11.0 M3 Release.

M-builds are nightlies that are called monthlies. :P You can't report issues on nightlies to CM bug tracker unlike M-builds, that's the only difference.

These builds are completely unofficial and unsupported by the CM team. There's no nightlies, M-builds, release candidates or stable builds. All you have is unofficial, experimental, snapshot builds of given days code base.

*click* Ohhhhhhhh....

Oh, I didn't know this had somehow suddenly gone official without me being aware of it. Couldn't find the M3 build from CM servers though... link pls? :P

:D Got it.

Edited by MJonMoDaCo

Guest MJonMoDaCo

speed is awesome, but, i have one big complaint. don't know if anyone have but, my problem is with the push messaging system. mostly on facebook messenger. it doesn't always come. sometimes when i wake the phone, comes them all in a batch. or not at all. on previous roms (jelly bean) it worked sweetly

Hi Sandstorm. Looks like you need Wifi on during sleepy-time if you want push messages 24/7?

Go to : Settings --> WiFi --> Advanced WiFi (Menu button) --> *Keep WiFi on during sleep*=always

That will stop them coming in as a batch when you turn them on. But if they don't come then I'm afraid you'll have to try something else about that...

is it possible to update the 14.1. version of this rom to the newest without losing all of my data? thanks.

Yes. If you came from CM 11 previous build then reflash without clearing any caches/formatting if you wish. I just came from a clean install (reflash original recovery & ROM then re-root & reflash CWM and CM11) 2 weeks ago, and no errors. None whatsoever. Reflashing that way make take longer and be a bigger pain in the longer run, but that's because it's less likely to fail. Go nandroid, go.

Edited by MJonMoDaCo

Guest MJonMoDaCo

MJonMoDaCo, I use 3g :P No wifi at home xD

Yeah well in that case, is Settings --> Data Usage --> Menu button --> 'Restrict Background Data' left unchecked? If it is then I guess you're boned. I can use it, but both check boxes are as you'd expect them to be for this scenario (Always/unchecked).

Guest plantroon

Hey KonstaT, could you build a ROM based on Google's sources? :) Without those Cyanogenmod add-ons...... Thanks :)

I believe that those are proprietary and only available on nexus devices

Guest SandStorm_RS

Yeah well in that case, is Settings --> Data Usage --> Menu button --> 'Restrict Background Data' left unchecked? If it is then I guess you're boned. I can use it, but both check boxes are as you'd expect them to be for this scenario (Always/unchecked).

is unchecked. guess i'm fawked with this. x:

Guest KonstaT
New build. Switched to upstream FM which makes maintaining separate devices a lot easier because I don't have to revert stuff between builds. :) Unfortunately routing fm audio to speaker is broken for now. 

cm-11-20140310-UNOFFICIAL-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip
md5:5286a56bb8297f7ca4b5bb71dcbc6e61

-updated to new fm volume api and switched to CM's qcom fm solution (routing fm audio to speakerphone currently broken)
-possible fix for cause of soft reboots (1)

Guest flamurimerii

why is unofficial this version.. when come official version.
if you dont understand what im saying se that..
cm-11-20140310-UNOFFICIAL-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip ?? UNOFFICIAL ????

Guest KonstaT

why is unofficial this version.. when come official version.

if you dont understand what im saying se that..

cm-11-20140310-UNOFFICIAL-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip ?? UNOFFICIAL ????

Last 3 versions are unofficial and i believe it is because KonstaT does not test anymore before publishing. Not sure tho.

It's CM guideline that unofficial builds are tagged as such. I adapted this when it became possible to add a separate identifier tag.

It's always been unofficial, it will always be unofficial. MSM7x27a platform can't be officially supported beyond CM10 (Android 4.1) and new devices can't be merged with old CM versions.

Guest zeploit

This last build is awesome. Speed is very good. Hasnt got any problem. But maybe try different video player to next build because this app is bad

Sorry for my bad english

Edited by zeploit

Guest KarloVranjes

It's CM guideline that unofficial builds are tagged as such. I adapted this when it became possible to add a separate identifier tag.

It's always been unofficial, it will always be unofficial. MSM7x27a platform can't be officially supported beyond CM10 (Android 4.1) and new devices can't be merged with old CM versions.

So by now this ROM is dead for ZTE Blade 3?

BTW just updateing from old verison of your ROM to new is just dirtly flash like OmniROM or i must flash both gapps and rom whit wipeing cache and dalvik cache?

Guest taurus84

Hi KonstaT. This is my report after two days of use (build 10.3.)

1. Unfortunately soft reboot again.

2. Wi-Fi problem is still here. I wrote already about this problem. (After factory reset if don't select immediately wi-fi network and you turn off wi-fi, after that you can not turn on wi-fi again. It stuck on wi-fi on and then no wifi networks. You must restart phone and then you can choose wi-fi. Also, It happens to me sometimes that it hangs when I want to turn it on. Freezes and does not have any network. I can't even turn it off. I have to reset the phone and only then I can choose a network or turn it off wi-fi.) I'm not the only one with this problem.

3. I found something very strange. Example: Settings/Language & input/Android keyboard settings(AOSP)/Import dictionary file and then press ok on popup window, back button and when you want to press again back or menu button you can not do that. I hope I explained well.

4. Notification led light behaves sometimes weird. I set to normal / normal but light is sometimes slow, sometimes accelerated, sometimes always shine. Also, the light option has no test button like before.

5. As you mention the data arrows don't work especially wifi.

I hope that the report will be of some use.

Guest fartsuppressor

TY for rom, but i have problem with battery drain... I think i found the problem source... One day with no mobile data, average phone use, no wifi.. The problem is i think wifi still up, but disabled...

Did u see it?

Guest aleksandar069

The last build is awesome... They have trebuchet launcher... now i have over 200mb free RAM... But only problem is the unfortunately soft reboot again and again... 2x time... 

Please KonstaT fix that problem...  ;)  :) 

Guest Something Wierd

I found a small issue with the last update (dont know if it was in the one before this one,i didnt tried that one).After i made a full wipe (some apps ware misbehaving) i couldnt add new APN's,or to be more precise,i couldnt save them.

I managed to add them by flashing an older version of this rom (2 versions before this one,full wipe),insert the needed APN's and then upgrade.Everything else worked fine after that.Also love what they did with the launcher.Tnx for the update konstat.GJ

Also is there any way to force apps to use software decoding when playing videos?