[DEV][ROM][2.7.] CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest KonstaT

Guest vuj1ca

@Konstat

set_metadata_recursive- some changes failed

e:error in storage /sdcard0/cm11-***atlas40.zip

status 7

?

edit:

I fix it :D

My PC mounted my phone...

Before instaling, make sure that you unplug usb cable from pc...

Edited by vuj1ca

Guest dubstep774

I installed tha latest build of Android 4.4.3 and I love it. I started moving my apps to internal storage but 13 apps later I ran out of space so I decided to keep only those I have on the home screen on the internal storage

Edited by dubstep774

Guest KonstaT

I installed tha latest build of Android 4.4.3 and I love it. I started moving my apps to internal storage but 13 apps later I ran out of space so I decided to keep only those I have on the home screen on the internal storage

WTF? How can you fill 2.5GB with plain apps? What do you have there? Screenshot of Settings->Partition info or I don't believe you. ;)

Guest KonstaT
New gapps for 4.4.3. Nothing is stopping you from using any other gapps packages either (e.g. PA gapps). Just make sure combined ROM + gapps size doesn't exceed size of this device's /system partition (394MB).

gapps-kk-core-20140608.zip (core gapps package with only essential Google services)
md5:fad7358af1945b2d203e2af29a374cb9

How to install:
1. boot to recovery
2. format /system
3. install cm11
4. install gapps
5. reboot

Guest KonstaT

Are there any noticeable performance improvements / less force closes in the newest version of the ROM ?

No, I've had two soft reboots so far that I previously never had...

Nothing has ever force closed in normal circumstances.

Guest vuj1ca

So dudes, I have a big problem. I tried to install 4.4.3 with CWM 6.0.2.7. Because I don't saw the "You will need updated recovery image (CWMTWRP) to install this build!!!"

Whatever... I already format my system and I also delete my User data and I don't create a backup. Yeah I now, really stupid... xD

My device is starting into the CWM-Mode. It is possible to update from 6.0.2.7 to 6.0.4.9 only with CWM-Mode? Or what should I do? I was searching for 4.4.2 because I can

install 4.4.2 with CWM 6.0.2.7 But I can't find it. D:

Pls help dudes

just copy the new cwm 6.0.4.9  zip on sdcard, enter cwm, install from zip, choose that zip,reboot recovery, install 4.4.3...

Guest gpablo1
The solution is the one that tells you vuj1ca. If you have an SD card in your phone, remove the card from the phone. From a PC copy the new cwm 6.0.4.9 zip on the card. Insert the card into the phone and install with the "zip from SDCard". 
If you have an SD card, buy one.

Guest KonstaT

...It is possible to update from 6.0.2.7 to 6.0.4.9 only with CWM-Mode? Or what should I do? I was searching for 4.4.2 because I can

install 4.4.2 with CWM 6.0.2.7 But I can't find it. D:

Pls help dudes

Yes, it's even recommended because it's the easiest way. I personally like to have either ROM or recovery that will boot for sure before I go changing the other.

You didn't look too hard. You can find previous builds from the second post.

The solution is the one that tells you vuj1ca. If you have an SD card in your phone, remove the card from the phone. From a PC copy the new cwm 6.0.4.9 zip on the card. Insert the card into the phone and install with the "zip from SDCard". 

If you have an SD card, buy one.

You can mount USB-storage in recovery so there is no need to remove sdcard. Not having an sdcard is really not an option if you want to use custom ROM/recovery on this device.

But there is a big bug in 4.4.3. With Xposed framework it was possible to use AppOpsXposed with Android 4.4.2. With Android 4.4.3 it isn't possible to use AppOpsXposed... What should I do?

That's the most ridiculous thing I've read here in a while. :P It didn't cross your mind the "big bug" might be in the stupid external hack you're trying to use?

First of all, Xposed framework itself is a classic man-in-the-middle exploit even by definition and it leaves your device vulnerable for all kinds of nasty things. Apparently you're concerned about privacy/security and you voluntarily install things like that? It's like trying to put out fire with gasoline. Second of all, you can already access App Opps from CyanogenMod's privacy guard (Settings -> Privacy -> Privacy Guard -> Advanced).

Guest KonstaT

Alright, maybe the bug is in the "stupid external hack". But I need this App (AppOpsXposed)! With the Privacy Guard I can't choose the rights which should get denied. With CM-Privacy Guard I only can choose Privacy: ON/OFF. But with AppOpsXposed I can choose the single rights. For example: I can denied an app to locate my position but it can still read my contacts. (http://androidnews.co.in/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/android-app-ops.png) With 4.4.3 this is much more difficult and I don't have as many options as with AppOpsXposed. So are there any alternatives to AppOpsXposed without the MITM-Method which works with 4.4.3? AppOpsXposed works with Blade III & 4.4.2. =/

I don't understand. You can access Andoid's App Opps (it's a hidden Android feature, not something external you need to add) by doing exactly what I already told.

post-834050-0-80402300-1402327580_thumb. post-834050-0-33648300-1402327745_thumb.

Guest CyberTechSRB

i have problem with SD Card .i cant mount SD card on CWM Recovery and after android boot. system works fine but dont see SD Card what can do now. SD Card worked before install ROM.

i make backup of Stock ROM in CWM.

Guest KonstaT

i have problem with SD Card .i cant mount SD card on CWM Recovery and after android boot. system works fine but dont see SD Card what can do now. SD Card worked before install ROM.

i make backup of Stock ROM in CWM.

Your sdcard is most likely dead. Try backing up your data using e.g. card reader and try reformatting you sdcard. Otherwise you'll just have get a new one...

Guest CyberTechSRB

i try SD card od 2 gb and works. but 16 gb and 64 gb not work.

my 16 card work on other phone but dont work on blade 3

EDIT: Now is DEAD xD

Edited by CyberTechSRB

Guest _Thom@s_

Thank you works perfect,but i have one problem...wifi is a disconnected many times without reason...signal is good,but wifi is disconnected over and over again. Any solution?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english

Guest holocen

Here are my impressions after testing 4.4.3 :

1. Superior memory management so far
  2. New build and gapps offer Google wallet payment unavailable for low budget smartphones in restricted countries
  3. Automatically offer wireless networks before Google account sign-in, which save mobile network data
  4.  Fixed Sim card removed (reboot)  bug  reported in my previous post
  5. When applying themes, no more Missing device assets misinformation

I'm with low salary so I cannot afford myself expensive Samsung or HTC with latest Android installed. You are helping us to have new technology improvements with no money, just community feedback and your hard work. Thank you, KonstaT. We love you!

Edited by holocen

Guest MJonMoDaCo

Chances of compatibility with Medion Life P4012/ZTE Acqua?

Last build, not so much:

You need to use new recovery image to install just like everybody else. You must have some really ancient recovery version (ro.product.device=Acqua) for that message to appear. No idea how you would have even gotten 20140320 build installed with that.

Cool. Old school.

Here's a command that will get and set the actual baseband version from modem firmware. Run this in rooted shell:

setprop gsm.version.baseband `strings /dev/block/mmcblk0p13 | grep -E 'P772|P740' | grep -m1 -e '[^\ ]\{12,\}'`

Even Cooler.

-Android 4.4.3

-dynamically set correct baseband version

-patched CVE-2014-3153

-patched latest OpenSSL vulnerabilities (merged)

Champion.

I have my Moto G but I'm not maintaining any ROMs for that. I've ported Firefox OS and made some small contributions for official CM11 though. It has quite an active scene and there's already a port of every silly CM-based ROM and several custom kernels (which are all exactly alike).

Plan was to get some unpopular msm8x10 device soon so I can have all the fun for myself.  ;)

HALP! HALP! Never saw that comming. Internet message boards never seize to amaze me.

^^ 

You love it.

Guest Daniatuz

Hey i see you are finnish so:

Oon rootannu ja ladannu clockwork modin onnistuneesti... sain kerran sen cwm:n jutun esille mut vahingos painoin siit pois enkä enää saa sitä esille... auta pliis :D oon kokeillu monella eri tavalla

tota volyymii pienelle nappii käyttää kun käynnistän puhelinta... Auta! Tarviin tuon ihanaisen cyanogenmodin! :D

EDIT: Nii ja kun teen niinku tos sanotaan nii tulee vaa FTM...

Same thing in english so anyone can help me:

I have rooted and installed CWM... i once succeeded to boot clockwork recovery but i accidentally clicked 

reboot and my phone rebooted. Now i cant get the CWM thing to show up... i press the volume down button when booting my phone up... it brings up a white box with FTM inside... and nothing happens afterwards... then i press power button until the phone boots up... i cant get to cmw :(

Edited by Daniatuz

Guest mondomata

Dear KonstaT,

I'm happy for CM 11 (4.4.3), this is stabile version from You. (Browser fullscreen on my phone do not nice, but I'm do not panic :)

ONCE: thanks you. You are genie! (Sorry for my "english")

Guest dubstep774

Here are two screnshots of my partitions

before moving anyting to phone and after moving some (for some reason it gives me error It can't move anymore if the app is 30mb+ on sd card) so 2.09 gb is the max it lets me fill up. There you go KonstaT now do you believe me? :) :p

post-1040424-0-63398800-1402433120_thumb

post-1040424-0-23088100-1402433317_thumb