flyme os

Guest zecinikolaz

Guest zecinikolaz

Hi people, i was wondeering is tehre any posibilite to we get port of flyme os on y300, it is look quite nice and would be great to get such rom on uor devices....

Guest TheKisama

@internectual - Flyme OS 3.0 is ased on Android 4.2

@zecinikolaz :-

It would be COOL if we actually got someone to port it! However, I'm pretty sure it would be laggy as f*#ck since Flyme OS 3.0 was designed for the Meizu MX3 which rocks a Quad-core 1.6GHz cortex-A15 and a Quad-core 1.2GHz Cortex-A7...in other words, a phone with 8 f@#cking cores! WITH 2 GB of RAM!! (and a cool a$$ GPU as well.)

We only have 2 pathetic cores and vomit-inducing 512 MB of RAM lol.

Guest commandline1984

It would be COOL if we actually got someone to port it! However, I'm pretty sure it would be laggy as f*#ck since Flyme OS 3.0 was designed for the Meizu MX3 which rocks a Quad-core 1.6GHz cortex-A15 and a Quad-core 1.2GHz Cortex-A7...in other words, a phone with 8 f@#cking cores! WITH 2 GB of RAM!! (and a cool a$$ GPU as well.)

We only have 2 pathetic cores and vomit-inducing 512 MB of RAM lol.

8 core isnt the right term here. Its a quadcore Phone. 4 A15 cores for performancehungry things and 4 A7 cores for the rest. Its a quadcore. To call this an Octacore is Marketing and quite Misleading to uninformed Folks. A real Octacore ARM can use all 8 Cores at once and it doesnt rely on such a switcheroo.

And if our Phone ist Pathetic and vomit inducing i strongly recommend you get another Phone. I dont want you to become anorexic just because of your Phone ;)

Edited by commandline1984

Guest TheKisama

8 core isnt the right term here. Its a quadcore Phone. 4 A15 cores for performancehungry things and 4 A7 cores for the rest. Its a quadcore. To call this an Octacore is Marketing and quite Misleading to uninformed Folks. A real Octacore ARM can use all 8 Cores at once and it doesnt rely on such a switcheroo.

And if our Phone ist Pathetic and vomit inducing i strongly recommend you get another Phone. I dont want you to become anorexic just because of your Phone ;)

You don't like jokes, huh? I was just implying that Flyme 3.0 would run effectively only phones like/Meizu MX3 which means pathetic performance on our phone, indeed. You understood like, nothing. Oh and yeah, I DO know about octa-core, I never said it's an octacore...I just implied that in total it has 8 cores to show the big difference in power, leave at that. An octa-core phone would be, let's say, the Huawei Honor 3X. Next time, read 10 times and see what I meant for the OP to understand instead of pointing out what seems to be wrong in my words, "Mr.SmartAs$"

Guest commandline1984

You don't like jokes, huh? I was just implying that Flyme 3.0 would run effectively only phones like/Meizu MX3 which means pathetic performance on our phone, indeed. You understood like, nothing. Oh and yeah, I DO know about octa-core, I never said it's an octacore...I just implied that in total it has 8 cores to show the big difference in power, leave at that. An octa-core phone would be, let's say, the Huawei Honor 3X. Next time, read 10 times and see what I meant for the OP to understand instead of pointing out what seems to be wrong in my words, "Mr.SmartAs$"

Then why did you wrote "8 f@#cking cores" when only 4 are useable at a time? You fell for that Marketing Gag, did you now? ;)

And where did you get the knowlegde that flymeOS 3.0 would only run decently on at least quadcore Phones? Did you port it? Did you try to run it on your Y300? Proof your Thesis!

Just because something is released for a medium/high powerd Phone doesnt mean it could not run on a low powered Device.

And you didnt wrote that flymeOS 3.0 would run pathetic. You wrote "We only have 2 pathetic cores and vomit-inducing 512 MB of RAM lol."

Next time try to be more precise. Maybe read your Post 10 times before Pressing "Post".

Guest TheKisama

Then why did you wrote "8 f@#cking cores" when only 4 are useable at a time? You fell for that Marketing Gag, did you now? ;)

And where did you get the knowlegde that flymeOS 3.0 would only run decently on at least quadcore Phones? Did you port it? Did you try to run it on your Y300? Proof your Thesis!

Just because something is released for a medium/high powerd Phone doesnt mean it could not run on a low powered Device.

And you didnt wrote that flymeOS 3.0 would run pathetic. You wrote "We only have 2 pathetic cores and vomit-inducing 512 MB of RAM lol."

Next time try to be more precise. Maybe read your Post 10 times before Pressing "Post".

You're talking smack, again. :/ 

It was a good assumption since we had the same experience with MIUI which has a heavily modified user interface as well. What did we get? A bulky, sluggish and a heavy RAM consuming ROM. MIUI was designed for a decent phone(which is still over powered by the Meizu MX3) but still does not run effectively on our devices. Even CM 11 is not fully optimized for our phones although KitKat was designed for low-end devices in mind. Besides, Flyme 3.0 is not ported to any device.

You're still trying to act smart but you edited your post(probably several times) and still left errors, like everywhere(the irony :p). I hope you get a dictionary for Christmas. 

Huh...I think you're the one who needs to "read 10 times before posting" here.

Guest commandline1984

You're talking smack, again. :/ 

It was a good assumption since we had the same experience with MIUI which has a heavily modified user interface as well. What did we get? A bulky, sluggish and a heavy RAM consuming ROM. MIUI was designed for a decent phone(which is still over powered by the Meizu MX3) but still does not run effectively on our devices. Even CM 11 is not fully optimized for our phones although KitKat was designed for low-end devices in mind. Besides, Flyme 3.0 is not ported to any device.

You're still trying to act smart but you edited your post(probably several times) and still left errors, like everywhere(the irony :P). I hope you get a dictionary for Christmas. 

Huh...I think you're the one who needs to "read 10 times before posting" here.

Awww... How racist of you to asume that everybody on this Globe speaks perfect English ;)

I dont discuss with racists. But Im glad you shown your real Face here. Good to know. You are Pathetic.

Its good to see that your Major argument is my Grammar. Seems I'm right on the Technical Stuff ;) Go buy an IPhone.

Oh, and maybe CM11 isnt Optimized because it is in Development and there are not a whole Bunch of Guys working on it. For a Part time volunteer Project the Progress is freaking Awesome!

Heil TheKisama!

Guest TheKisama

Awww... How racist of you to asume that everybody on this Globe speaks perfect English ;)

I dont discuss with racists. But Im glad you shown your real Face here. Good to know. You are Pathetic.

Its good to see that your Major argument is my Grammar. Seems I'm right on the Technical Stuff ;) Go buy an IPhone.

Oh, and maybe CM11 isnt Optimized because it is in Development and there are not a whole Bunch of Guys working on it. For a Part time volunteer Project the Progress is freaking Awesome!

Heil TheKisama!

You totally went out of subject but whatever. You can't even distinguish between a racist and someone pointing out your errors, you're the one pathetic!

You are right on the tech stuff?? IDK but it seems that you proved what I was saying yourself! Flyme 3.0 will obviously not be running effectively even without testing, thanks for your understanding.

P.S. You lost it at this point by branding me "racist" when you don't even know what a racist means! :P Stop ranting, simmer down.

Edited by TheKisama