Gta San andreas bad performance

Guest murdock477

Guest murdock477

Hello! I have download GTA sa to my Huawei Y300. I have to set everything to lowest possible to play it but even this lags. Other devices like Galaxy s which has worse hardware than my phone but can run it on medium well. Do i have to update my gpu drivers? Or is the game optimizesed so bad for my device. Games like gta vc runs bad either and gta 3 lowest possible lags little.

Guest TheKisama

It's because Galaxy S has a far BETTER GPU than our Y300 :(

If you want to improve performance, the only option that you have is to install a stock based ROM(preferably B199, like FusionX v1.0) 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! I have download GTA sa to my Huawei Y300. I have to set everything to lowest possible to play it but even this lags. Other devices like Galaxy s which has worse hardware than my phone but can run it on medium well. Do i have to update my gpu drivers? Or is the game optimizesed so bad for my device. Games like gta vc runs bad either and gta 3 lowest possible lags little.

It's because Galaxy S has a far BETTER GPU than our Y300 :(

If you want to improve performance, the only option that you have is to install a stock based ROM(preferably B199, like FusionX v1.0) 

Or, you can use GL Tools..

http://www.modaco.com/topic/368337-appsharegltools-chainfire-3d-alternative-for-41/

How to set GL Tools to have better performance in games for our y300?

With these settings!... try using lower render resolution but that going to decrease the image quality... Greetings!

post-1027947-0-83557000-1390087713.jpg

Which value of lower render resolution did you choose?

0.5, because with 0.25 the games look pretty bad...

Look here I was playing FIFA 14 with 0.5 lower render resolution.. :D

1520654_573386546080959_1927819265_n.jpg

Guest ZolaIII

With these settings!... try using lower render resolution but that going to decrease the image quality... Greetings!

It's better to limit texture resolution than to lower rendering resolution, forcing compressed textures can also help the game to fit in mem & remove glitches...