[APP]Huawei Y300 unlock bootloader,flash twrp and root with tutorial

Guest ProHunter

Guest ProHunter

hi I get the same errors as roy2014 and I´m trying to do it manually with your software.

in your readme file the line 16.Run "Install Recovery" and follow instructions, is the flash_recovery.bat ?

in line 18.Run "SuperSU(root)" and copy file to your memory card, is just copying SuperSU-v1.86.zip to a SD card?

After the process I´m able to install the cyanogen rom for android 4.4?

Thx

Yes it's flash_recovery.bat and for SuperSU,just copy zip file to SD card and flash it with twrp recovery...And yes,after that you will be able to install CM11...

Guest Huawei-Sjonnie

Hi ProHunter,

You are now my official Huawei Hero of 2014!!  :D

Used your software and your written guidance to make my T-Mobile-ruined Huawei Y300-0100 usable again without irritating and silly apps and a buggy receptance of phonecalls.

Took some tinkering to make it work and had to experiment a bit but eventually got it to work using a Win 8.1 laptop (had to download additional drivers for the phone though).

You truly rock :excl:

Tx!

Greetz,

Sjonnie

Guest ProHunter

Hi ProHunter,

You are now my official Huawei Hero of 2014!!  :D

Used your software and your written guidance to make my T-Mobile-ruined Huawei Y300-0100 usable again without irritating and silly apps and a buggy receptance of phonecalls.

Took some tinkering to make it work and had to experiment a bit but eventually got it to work using a Win 8.1 laptop (had to download additional drivers for the phone though).

You truly rock :excl:

Tx!

Greetz,

Sjonnie

No problem,i'm glad i helped you... :)

Read Me inside app is little messed up (steps are not totally correct)so i will fix that for about a week...

Guest koaxman

Hi,

First of all, thanks for releasing this app! It's a great idea!

Secondly, I'm having trouble getting the app running. I have tried the app on Windows 7, 8 and 8.1. All three computers had .Net Framwork 3.5 and 4.5 installed. Doesn't matter which button I press, I keep on getting the same error message:

attachicon.giferror.png

Could you help me please?

Thanks you!

Same here, also with WinXP SP3 and NET 4.0 + 4.5

cu

sir ProHunter let me say thank you again for this thread and for your kindness, i successfully unlocked the bootloader of my daughter's phone to another computer not the one i am using, it should be no huawei related drivers installed on your pc before doing the unlocking via DCUnlocker  (sorry for my bad english)  

Edited by takyo

Guest Ducsidu

For editing the title: press "Edit" at the first post -> "Use full editor" and ther you go

Handy app BTW  ;)

Edited by Ducsidu

Guest dlapenny

New user, but very experienced in Windows.  Have the latest Win 8.1 running and get the same error as many of the above posts have (Cannot find file...).

I did noticed that the error occurs on ANY GUI button except "EXIT".  "Read Me First" would not likely involve anything special but fails the same as the rest.

I've tried running in various compatability modes (XP,7,8) with and without admin authority.

Guest ProHunter

I don't know why that error shows for you guys,for me it's working perfectly,i'm unable to fix problem at the moment,i will fix it in a few days...

Just one question for those who have the problem: Do you have C: partition (installed Windows on C: partition)?

Guest dlapenny

I'm running on a new HP laptop with Win8-64bit pre installed on C:.- upgraded to Win8.1.

I found an old Dell laptop with Win7 Pro  (32bit) and your code worked (limited test), but I first needed to update the drivers to "Huawei_usb_driver_2.0.6.601" for DC-Unlocker to find the smartphone.

An old XP I have would not install Net 4.5

Don

Guest luca020400

In my pc ( windows 8.1 ) launching flash_recovery.bat not found fastboot.exe just add cd %~dp0 beginning of the file

And DC Unlocker in my phone not working just add a link for the official huawei site for unlocking or add a form with the page ( w**.huaweidevice.com/worldwide/servicePolicy.do?method=preUnlock )

And I have created a portable version of this appllication h**ps://mega.co.nz/#!T0ZBnAzY!a77TPTGxh58OlYEEotzAdQQZkMgEwbx7fWI2wcLq80w

Edited by luca020400

Guest ProHunter

Portable,nice... :D

Btw huawei service is bulls*it,it's slow and sometimes they don't send code at all...So i think DC unlocker is much better option... :)

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I successfully unlocked the boot loader and rooted my y300 a few weeks ago using your excellent app.

I've had to return to stock to update my firmware as my WiFi has been a pain in the a** and not working.

I now want to check the boot loader and reflash twrp but my phone now isn't recognised in the app and I can't reflash twrp.

Any ideas?

Guest ivan41

Came back from repair today.

I was advised to update the firmware.

This I did via dload method. (Update app)

This updated my firmware from B175 to B195.

I then reflashed twrp and supersu and reinstalled slimkat and 4.4.2 gapps.

All perfect.

My problem was a corrupt driver on my windows 7 laptop.......

Please just be careful about rushing headlong into something you read here.

Plan. Think. Don't rush into anything.

If you doubt something , don't do it

Don't try to do things you don't know, as I did and made myself look stupid.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest shoxx

Hi,

after launch DC unlocker "phone not found" and this error displaying.

can u help me please?thanx

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1074

Detecting phone :

selection :
manufacturer - Huawei phones
model - Auto detect (recommended)

Found Applications port COM4
Found Diagnostics port COM3

unknown error (231)

DBAadapter reserved Interface driver ver. 2.0.6.601 required, please download and install ( download link: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/download/Huawei_usb_driver_2.0.6.601.zip )

Guest nonobio

Hi,

Maybe a miss an instruction but to ba able to see the boot loader status, phone has to be in fastboot mode: VOL- + POWER at boot, then plug usb.

Guest nonobio

It's what i did and it works :)

I just flashed my rom and now i'm flashing gapps.

I have a question about gapps: With my S3 mini, i used an "aroma gapps" package to flash my gapps and i could choose which one i would by checking it.

With my Y300, can i do the same ?

If not and so if all gapps are installed, can i simply uninstall unwanted ones ?

Also, since i flashed gapps, boot take a long time, cyanogenmod circle is turning since several minutes.., i hope it is normal..

Thanks

Edited by nonobio

Guest nonobio

Ok, i did :

1) Full wipe (cust,data,system,cache,dalvik)and internal.
 2) Flash rom
 3) Flash properly gapps (this is for 4.2)
 4) Wipe cache,dalvik
 5) Reboot

My phone has booted.

thanks