[DEV][ROM] [25.1] CyanogenMod 11.0 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest zeelog

Guest shikabala

When I had to choose TPT from all in one, I chose Gen2-v1a.zip which is wrong as my phone is not stock Gen2. What should I download?? There is no option for Gen 1 to Gen 2 v10f.

Guest mmichal013
System after the installation is still on the run restarts. And worst of all is that now no matter what rom install. System partition is 180 mb.

Thank you all for your help and sorry for my english
Edited by mmichal013

Guest coolizard

When I had to choose TPT from all in one, I chose Gen2-v1a.zip which is wrong as my phone is not stock Gen2. What should I download?? There is no option for Gen 1 to Gen 2 v10f.

Hi. In the app TPT helper you should choose the option create a new TPT. There, you can select the size of the partitions (choose 180mb to system and 2mb to cache). Seems to me, like you sad in other post, if you have a list of green errors when you press the keys combination, you should use the Gen1 to Gen2 TPT. When you create a new TPT (you need a internet connection!), just verify the files (option in TPT helper), then turn off the phone and do again the keys combination.

All your partitions will be deleted! Then you have to reboot in recovery and install a new ROM (and I recomend to install a newer recovery, too).

This could not work. Good luck!

Guest shikabala

I make the partitions (2MB cache, 180MB system), check the md5sum -partitions_zte and apps DID NOT match- and no success in restarting with TPT. Already a day has passed and I haven't managed to achieve the goal! I have also been confused about how Gen 1 to Gen 2 v10f could be used.

If any one could help,please send me a personal message in order not to post here so many times

Guest Fizziebaunz

This build 30.1 is definitely an improvement.... I can feel it... but I have a problem with the dialer... when I go to call logs I can't see names in the white background... it's like the names colour font is white too... though it's not something serious.... will keep you guys posted.

Just confirmed that it's the theme am using.. sorry.

Edited by Fizziebaunz

Guest gerhardo

Sorry, this may be too simple but has anyone tried just extracting Effem.apk from Konstats rom?

Or is this a Kernel issue?

I am sure zeelog has tried it.

I did an attempt too in one of the first releases, there were logcats indicating that the CM framework were not ready yet.

Guest peetu20

Damn, never could believe that I will see my old trusty Blade runnin Kitkat! Never.... :)

Do we have some improvements to smoothness or something, compared to JB roms?

Guest peetu20

This rom seems to be really smooth, I have never felt my blade so quick and fresh :). Really thanks Zee, appreciate your work... You seem to take Konstas place here :).

Video Recording didn't change - still not to good.

I have no problems with recording videos with the Camera app nor playing videos with Gallery. I'm on 30.1. and did a full wipe.

Edited by Janil

Sorry, this may be too simple but has anyone tried just extracting Effem.apk from Konstats rom?

Or is this a Kernel issue?

it's not a kernel issue, afaik there's not enough upstream for fm to work on our device (i stand to be corrected, since there might be some changes which we have to make on our device config), yet fm is not on the list of priorities at the moment. I'm more concerned about egl issues which seem to affect certain apps

It seems that I cant turn on wifi tether. It just hangs and hangs... is there some trick for that?

no tricks  :) thanks for pointing this out, wifi tethering seems to be broken on the last build, will try to fix in the next release

Guest peetu20

it's not a kernel issue, afaik there's not enough upstream for fm to work on our device (i stand to be corrected, since there might be some changes which we have to make on our device config), yet fm is not on the list of priorities at the moment. I'm more concerned about egl issues which seem to affect certain apps

no tricks  :) thanks for pointing this out, wifi tethering seems to be broken on the last build, will try to fix in the next release

Thanks :). I really am at the point to decide which phone I would use: Nokia N900 or Blade :P.

You really have made something I wouldnt never believe, that Blade will run newest android smoother than it has ran JB-roms :).

Especially scrolling and browser are very smooth. We also shoud have better situation with ram, than before with JB.

Guest peetu20

This rom is for advanced users, not for daily use ;).

Kitkat is so early in developement stage that you cant wait fully working rom, especially with Blade, which is four year old and has the crappiest hardware which has ever been avaible.

Guest Roy Fokker

Crappiest? I bought an Alcatel OT-985 for my brother. On paper, it should be equal to the Blade under the hood. In reality, the Blade is infinitely better.

Guest killadroid

it's fast man :) only prob is the gallery keeps force closing.anyone just try this when u open then close the gallery then open agin it always crashes then opens when u try again.it's no biggie coz i can use quickpic