[DEV][ROM] [25.1] CyanogenMod 11.0 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest zeelog

Guest yggdrasil31

Are there other people experiencing reboot while using the GPS ? (mostly with Waze which makes the phone reboot after a few minutes, but sometimes also with maps). I face this problem on all release since 4.3 and this is even worst with 4.4 (in my case).

How to log the problem while in the car ?

Guest lucky16

Settings>Apps.... Then check internal storage of used and free... if it's greater than the partition of data... that is 205 or 294..... then ext is recognised... if it's below then nope.

where is the problem...???????? :(  :(  :(

post-997064-0-66623700-1392740785_thumb.

post-997064-0-45495300-1392740804_thumb.

post-997064-0-97005100-1392740838_thumb.

post-997064-0-00696000-1392740869_thumb.

post-997064-0-75374400-1392741934_thumb.

post-997064-0-13431000-1392742166_thumb.

Edited by lucky16

Heres the KK splash if anybody needs

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1837764

thanks!

How i know about my device partition whether 160 MB or 180 MB? Because after installing Kitkat, System is very slow and Battery drains is high.

My Partition Info

/ System  182 MB/215 MB

/ data 176 MB/204 MB

/ cache 1.32 MB/37.50 MB

Please guide me

system partition is 215mb, out of curiosity what did you include in your system partition ? (if you install the latest rom & gapps it should take ~178mb) yours is 182mb

as for system slow/battery drains - sounds like a crashed app in the background..just guessing..

Just installed ok , but cant sign in to google and dont have the play store?

most likely you don't have a 180mb system partition..

trying to sign in using an existing gmail account and get "

There was a problem COMMUNICATING with Google servers please try again later"

you have play store or not ?  :wacko:

asked the same afew days ago

assuming that you installed the latest gapps & rom (& that md5 matches, since there was a problem with the original gapps)  & play store is there, try opening browser to confirm that wifi is actually up & running, alternatively try deleting google account & re-add it

Awesome work Zee but can you please add voice recognition from google that's the prime feature of 4.4 and we don't have it. And It seems incomplete without it please do us a favor and make our blade unforgetable one please................................. :)    

that feature is not available on armv6 devices

I am using this rom(8-feb) since 4 days, I have facing some problems-

1. It takes around 2-3min in booting.

2. There is some delay in screen on during an incoming call.

3. Sometimes battery is not actually charging, just showing charging status.

4.yesterday dialer was showing active call, which have been ended before, & when I tried a new call, 'call not sent ' appeared.

5. The process Android.Process.Media stopped appears many times .

6. Today when I was installing a book from playstore, a toast appear saying that no space left on /data partition. While in partition info data partition 541/1.88 gb.

7. The next launcher 3d stopped with unexpected error.

8. Unable to use hindi font.

Please help

apart from point 2 which has been mentioned couple of time, most legacy devices suffer from this issue with cm11 & point 5. android.process.media - which usually manifests itself after a random reboot (caused by camera libs) or after installing a theme - this can be temporarily sorted by wiping cache, though most likely issue might resurface every now & then - yet, based on the amount of problems you're encountering I'd suggest a full wipe (follow OP 1st post) - you can also try uninstalling the problematic apps & delete any left overs from data/data folder & reinstall...

Guest raizor6th

Alright guys thanks, I remember my first time doing a tpt, my device lost RIL even I tried flashing all tpt styles on Amphoras so I went on doing custom tpt for my own  and it was fixed. the problem is I forgot to build it. I'll try it again though, wish me luck.

Edit: My blade finally died is this the end?

after tpt it didn't boot. no sign of power or anything else. 

Resurrected via JTAG with sytem partition back to default  :) and now it's running this Rom in full without trimmed. 

It just won't DIE..  :)

Edited by raizor6th

point 5. android.process.media - which usually manifests itself after a random reboot (caused by camera libs) or after installing a theme - this can be temporarily sorted by wiping cache, though most likely issue might resurface every now & then - yet, based on the amount of problems you're encountering I'd suggest a full wipe (follow OP 1st post) - you can also try uninstalling the problematic apps & delete any left overs from data/data folder & reinstall...

post-1004981-0-77992000-1392791123_thumb
The cause of the error is the loss of links to media resources

post-1004981-0-46590800-1392791318_thumb

Arises - when appointing party applications, not the standard  sounds notification, allarm.

Eliminated - removing system @ [email protected] @ classes in dalvik-cache  and reboot.
Edited by vvp43

Guest Fizziebaunz

Your partition is fine.... as of facebook, just wipe data and cache..... same for that other app... that's a problem faced during restoring of apps... if an app misbehaves... just clear data and cache...

great rom. comming from Ktt 4.3. the only thing i miss is effem.

1 question. my ext partition is 1g. in the rom space thats all it gives. where are de +200mb from que phone data?

I think my power button is dying ...badly. Anyone know if I can make the device to wake up from deep sleep using eg. the menu, or any other, button? I think CM7 was able to do this, but I'm not sure about CM11.

EDIT: I think I managed to make menu bootable. I previously had enabled Settings > Lock screen > Button actions > Menu unlock and now I used this app to change the menu key state from W_D to W.

EDIT2: Nope, didn't work.

Bought some Kontakt 90, sprayed it a little to the power button and it's working very well! I never got the menu button to wake up the phone, but I used this. The downside is that it'll eat a lot more battery as the phone won't deep sleep.

Guest Krunal11489

downlloading error

after clicking download in idm it simply does start. 

provide some mirror link to download

Edited by Krunal11489

downlloading error

after clicking download in idm it simply does start. 

provide some mirror link to download

link is fine, try downloading without any download managers

I'd like to use Twitch app but the video is not displayed, I see only a black frame and chat. Is this a problem with this rom, do you need a logcat?

no not really, i was able to reproduce problem on cm9 & cm10 with that app

Guest JPlummz

Hi, I have a TFT Gen 1 ZTE Blade running Swedish Snow (2.1). I also have a really old CWM (2 or 3). To download this ROM what sequence should I do everything? I know that I need to do the TPT, upgrade the CWM, install the ROM and Gapps but what order?

Thanks

how battery and performance rom?

i got no sim in it right now,but as standard battery is brilliant in airplane mode .. only been turning it on to play with settings

8days - 17hours -12min 70% remaining

rom feels great to use,try it :)

Edited by emotty

Guest sej7278

well done, seems a lot better than 4.3 which was a pile of poo imho. this is as good as the 4.2 rom. sd-ext also helps a lot.

not to nit-pick but the device still shows up as cm10.2-blade in adb, oh and screen-off animation doesn't work (fade or crt).

don't think battery quotes in airplane mode are very helpful lol

Edited by sej7278

Guest ExCaL1BuR

Hey zeelog i´m folowing the the merging on Cyanogen and there´s been made many updates to this rom..... Are you predicting some update?

The most annoying thing on this rom is the time that the phone takes to turn on the screen on a receving/making calls..... It thaks so long.

Thanks for this Awosome Rom :D

Edited by ExCaL1BuR

don't think battery quotes in airplane mode are very helpful lol

:D  it tells me is that it sleeps properly and nothing is waking it up,most roms ive tried last for only a few days ...

think the record up to now is 8 days using  KonstaT`s CyanogenMod 10.2 with a sim in,ill have to check my snapshots to give an exact figure ...

Guest sej7278

:D  it tells me is that it sleeps properly and nothing is waking it up,most roms ive tried last for only a few days ...

think the record up to now is 8 days using  KonstaT`s CyanogenMod 10.2 with a sim in,ill have to check my snapshots to give an exact figure ...

actually this rom seems to have awful battery life - as in about 1% per minute, even tried a new battery. i've got to give it some more time though.

i've found that there's a setting to *actually* turn wifi off when your phone is asleep rather than just *saying* wifi is turned off via the icon, that's helping a bit but mobile standby is killing me, the same as 4.3, data is off so i'm going to try 2g only mode.

i used to get a week or more from standby but i think that was cm9 (and not airplane mode which is pretty useless as you can't receive calls.)

edit: actually only used 6% overnight, so the wifi off during standby setting and 2g only mode did the trick.

as for the time taken to turn on when you have a call - it was like that in 4.3, a good 2secs or so.

Edited by sej7278