[DEV][ROM] [25.1] CyanogenMod 11.0 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest zeelog

Guest zeelog

i've included it for the simple reason that i was able to build & run omni successfully after backporting it from a newer kernel..whether it's an improvement or regression it remains to be seen...

Guest ExCaL1BuR

i've included it for the simple reason that i was able to build & run omni successfully after backporting it from a newer kernel..whether it's an improvement or regression it remains to be seen...

So it is possibke to see Omni on blade finally?

Thanks Zeelog and keep the good work

Guest zeelog

So it is possibke to see Omni on blade finally?

Thanks Zeelog and keep the good work

it is possible, last build i've made runs just fine, there were just some issues with root access & int2ext script

Guest zeelog

The correct MD5 seems to be 1e80306822cb0482fc8ad424aebad51d. Testing soon, thanks!

thanks, indeed - corrected.....typical goo tricks  :wacko:

Guest ExCaL1BuR

it is possible, last build i've made runs just fine, there were just some issues with root access & int2ext script

Can you just send me the link? Just to try it?

I think that omni can be the next THINK.

Guest ExCaL1BuR

There are any differences in Omni implemented? Or only plans for now?

You want the best answer? Just watch a video of CM11 and Omni rom and you will see....

Guest lolasher

Ok, flipable quick setting, multiple windows, but it will be still usable on blade? Paranoid was pretty ok, but this would be pretty complicated. It would be great if zeelog were so kind to share it for preview purposes

Edited by lolasher

Guest Fizziebaunz

Ok, flipable quick setting, multiple windows, but it will be still usable on blade? Paranoid was pretty ok, but this would be pretty complicated. It would be great if zeelog were so kind to share it for preview purposes

Zeelog is always kind.... he will share it when the time is ripe.... he said the only issues with it is..... root access... most of the apps you use on blade require root and of course the scripts.....

Guest Fizziebaunz

If you are testing the latest build... kindly give us feedback... views and opinions..... am waiting for to text test it tonight.... thanks Zeelog

Guest somethingsomethingdarkness

Latest build seems more stable and even smoother with enabled swap. Haven't tried it with HD Swap, as I'm not sure if it's better to give Swap a priority over zRam, Zeelog could tell and I'd test it out if he thinks it's worth trying out.

Guest lolasher

I wonder if it would be possible to mount unused /data (when you have ext) as swap (internal memory should be faster than sdcard, Am I right?)

Guest heroutm

Is there any ext partition limit with this system? Is it possible to mount my 4GB partition? I'm using Android 4.1.2 now with S2E and it has no problem. I wonder if there won't be any problem with that.

Guest zeelog

btw can i update this rom using goomanager?

you can only use goomanager just to download the rom updates, flash with cwm.

Latest build seems more stable and even smoother with enabled swap. Haven't tried it with HD Swap, as I'm not sure if it's better to give Swap a priority over zRam, Zeelog could tell and I'd test it out if he thinks it's worth trying out.

depends on usage/level of multitasking, if you're a heavy user then i'd say enable it, otherwise there's no point in enabling it - zRAM is always enabled by default, sufficient for normal usage & should be faster than sd swap anyway.

Guest zeelog

for anyone interested....just a preview of omnirom for blade...link, mostly untested so not sure if anything works at all  :o ...should fit in a 180mb partition, contains int2ext, no root access, though it can always be flashed separately http://download.chainfire.eu/396/SuperSU/UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.94.zip (last time i checked after flashing root i encountered weird behaviours such as boot loops, missing apps etc etc...don't know if it's fixed on this fresh build...)

Guest lolasher

for anyone interested....just a preview of omnirom for blade...link, mostly untested so not sure if anything works at all  :o ...should fit in a 180mb partition, contains int2ext, no root access, though it can always be flashed separately http://download.chainfire.eu/396/SuperSU/UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.94.zip (last time i checked after flashing root i encountered weird behaviours such as boot loops, missing apps etc etc...don't know if it's fixed on this fresh build...)

Omni switch is great, I try flash that supersu.

Can't find SplitView, it's not included? :(

Edited by lolasher