[DEV][ROM] [25.1] CyanogenMod 11.0 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest zeelog

Guest killadroid

are the status-bar freezes fixed in new build?

i think so.even lockscreen working well so far.feels faster than previous build

Guest lolasher

In omnirom supersu totaly brokes gapps. But i can use it without root, just get rid of graphical glitches and add proximity calibration and wibrator sensitivity and itst perfect. 

Guest ExCaL1BuR

for anyone interested....just a preview of omnirom for blade...link, mostly untested so not sure if anything works at all  :o ...should fit in a 180mb partition, contains int2ext, no root access, though it can always be flashed separately http://download.chainfire.eu/396/SuperSU/UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.94.zip (last time i checked after flashing root i encountered weird behaviours such as boot loops, missing apps etc etc...don't know if it's fixed on this fresh build...)

Thanks man..... i´m downloading now ..... I will try it with out root.... It will be difficult but This Rom makes the effort :)

Gapps --> can I install any gapps for the version of this Rom?

Edited by ExCaL1BuR

Guest killadroid

latest build won't let me download anything to sdcard :/ anyone else experiencing this?

sorry it was a false alarm.it was a problem with my sdcard

Guest heroutm

Is there any ext partition limit with this system? Is it possible to mount my 4GB partition? I'm using Android 4.1.2 now with S2E and it has no problem. I wonder if there won't be any problem with that.

Guest lolasher

Thanks man..... i´m downloading now ..... I will try it with out root.... It will be difficult but This Rom makes the effort :)

Gapps --> can I install any gapps for the version of this Rom?

Use the same thats for CM11, wish luck with SuperSU, but i can tell you that it doesn't work. And there problems with alarm sounds.

Guest zeelog

did a full wipe and now contacts are not syncing?!

assuming that you installed gapps, make sure that md5 checksum matches the one on the OP since there was a problem with the original gapps 8.2 (you can also verify in gapps package if googlecontactsyncadapter exists in the app folder), check also in google account if contacts sync is on, alternatively try deleting account and re-add account 

Is there any ext partition limit with this system? Is it possible to mount my 4GB partition? I'm using Android 4.1.2 now with S2E and it has no problem. I wonder if there won't be any problem with that.

should work fine with 4gb sdext

Am having problems with Bluetooth... going on and off by itself after using it..... What's really happening....

try clearing bluetoothshare app data...so far i didn't notice anything strange with bt.. 

Guest sej7278

anyone else just getting a bootanimation when upgrading from 8/feb build? formatted system, cache, dalvik....

hmm, i assume its corrupted my sd-ext partition as i can't even install 8/feb or restore from a nandroid without a bootloop.

ah managed to get it to boot now after a factory reset, format of sd-ext and very long first boot.

Edited by sej7278

Guest Droopy_be

Today, crash with media service and no notification when SMS comes.

When SMS comes, the screen stays black -> restart with remove battery

Guest Droopy_be

That happens when there is no sound notification to calls and sms .... you have to set it up and this problem ends.

I have a sound notification for SMS (Captain's log) and calls (a mp3 on my SD card).

When media issue comes, I don't see the SMS notification name but a number (No idea for notification calls)! Perhaps an issue with my SD card and when the system can't read the mp3, the media issue occurs...

After 2 reboot all works fine.

Guest -=Extreme=-ShamaN

Hi everybody!

I have the same issue with NO sound and NO vibration notification at all when message have recieved, any notification or alarm clock ringing...

Settings for all of them are turned on.

Edited by -=Extreme=-ShamaN

Guest zeelog

Hi everybody!

I have the same issue with NO sound and NO vibration notification at all when message have recieved, any notification or alarm clock ringing...

Settings for all of them are turned on.

try reboot in recovery & wipe cache

Guest ExCaL1BuR

Zeelog will you concider to open a Topic for the OMNI Rom ?

Since post day is my daily drive rom .... preatty good for the first release .... AWESOME Work there .

Guest lolasher

I tried for one day, but i came back to CM11, because lack of deepsleep and graphical glitches in browser, avatars etc. Im curious if we can have multiwindows on blade.

Guest Roeloff

I'm having problems.

I upgraded to 31.03 from 07.03 (wipe cache/wipe Dalvik/format system) but I had frequent random reboots.

So I went back to 07.03 (wipe cache/wipe Dalvik/format system), but now some of my settings are messed up. The notification LED does random things like flashing or staying on permanently for no reason and my lock-screen seems to activate only whenever it feels like it!

Edited by Roeloff