[DEV][ROM] [25.1] CyanogenMod 11.0 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest zeelog

it's fast man :) only prob is the gallery keeps force closing.anyone just try this when u open then close the gallery then open agin it always crashes then opens when u try again.it's no biggie coz i can use quickpic

yes i have noticed this too,but after the initial crash gallery is fine :)

did have a weird battery drain overnight .. i charged fully a few hours before bed,in the morning it was off flat !! the battery stats still held the results but i could not take a screenshot cos the opton is not there ... btw phone was in airplane mode ;)

Guest Fizziebaunz
http://www.modaco.com/topic/360948-rom-cm101aokppa3-root-box-for-zte-blade-updated-17913/......use that or this one... http://www.modaco.com/topic/359832-devrom247-cyanogenmod-101-android-422/

i need stable cm 10.1 help me? and I do not know about gen1 gen2? help me please.

.... download Mr pigfish from play store... to know which generation your phone is.

Is it possible to disable "Turn on USB storage" screen popping out every time I plug the phone in my computer? This is a security problem, because this screen shows above the Lock screen.

Guest killadroid

Is it possible to disable "Turn on USB storage" screen popping out every time I plug the phone in my computer? This is a security problem, because this screen shows above the Lock screen.

just enable usb debugging

Guest killadroid

another weird thing i was listening to music while restoring apps with titanium backup the songs were hanging -__- i guess u can't multitask that much with this rom

Guest Maarten Lambrecht

This rom works great!

Only bugs I found:

- poweroff animation doesn't work

- showing the lockscreen after pushing the powerbutton takes a while

- can't delete icons on the homescreen when the search bar is disabled

Thanks for this amazing rom!

Guest peetu20

This rom works great!

Only bugs I found:

1. Power off animation is just laggy, it hasnt worked well after cm10

2.Our device is just slow and 5 year old, so everything just cant happen like with high-end devices

3. Try to "throw" up to statusbar, that has worked with nova before, so it might help :o?

Guest ExCaL1BuR

An interesting thing That I saw is that the camera since 2.3 to 4.0 and up , became laggy and thaks a while to take the shot.... a bit annoying cause I have to wait like 3/4 seconds to take a picture....  Can this , I don´t know if I can call it a " problem " can be improved ZEELOG ?

3. try to slide to the top the icon until it turn red, then left it and them booom, icon deleted.... It´s a bit weard but works for me ....

same for me,is weird but does work :)

Guest killadroid

3. try to slide to the top the icon until it turn red, then left it and them booom, icon deleted.... It´s a bit weard but works for me ....

i just use nova launcher.more customizable

help,

im unable to sign in to my Google account other browsers are working

((couldn't sign in

there was a problem communicating with Google server. try again latter.))

Edited by Ian G

Guest Fizziebaunz

I have 40 apps installed..... now trying to update I get insufficient memory.... my ext partition is 512MB.... free memory is 80MB.... what is happening.... without using the script.... I used to install 50 apps plus with no problems... my guess would be the script...

another weird thing i was listening to music while restoring apps with titanium backup the songs were hanging -__- i guess u can't multitask that much with this rom

try removing sdboost script from system/etc/init.d followed by reboot & try again...i'll be removing that script in the next build anyway

This rom works great!

Only bugs I found:

1. try enabling animations from developer options since they're off by default (you might need to reboot)

2. nothing much i can do about that...most legacy devices seem to be suffering from that issue (inc. call delay)

3. yeah as pointed out it's a bit tricky but still possible, anyway launcher3 will be replaced by trebuchet in the next build (still in very early development stages)

I have 40 apps installed..... now trying to update I get insufficient memory.... my ext partition is 512MB.... free memory is 80MB.... what is happening.... without using the script.... I used to install 50 apps plus with no problems... my guess would be the script...

is issue related to one particular app ? did you try installing a new app or update another app ? long time ago (jb days) i had a similar issue, i ended up uninstalling the app and remove any left overs from data/data folder - perhaps that helps, but i doubt this has anything to do with the script - i have over 40 apps installed (not that i use them, mainly testing, etc..) and so far i didn't encounter the same issue 

Guest ExCaL1BuR

Zeelog no answer to my question? 

(  An interesting thing That I saw is that the camera since 2.3 to 4.0 and up , became laggy and thaks a while to take the shot.... a bit annoying cause I have to wait like 3/4 seconds to take a picture....  Can this , I don´t know if I can call it a " problem " can be improved ZEELOG ? )

It´s possible to improve it?

Cause it´s very sluggish And slow

Zeelog no answer to my question? 

(  An interesting thing That I saw is that the camera since 2.3 to 4.0 and up , became laggy and thaks a while to take the shot.... a bit annoying cause I have to wait like 3/4 seconds to take a picture....  Can this , I don´t know if I can call it a " problem " can be improved ZEELOG ? )

It´s possible to improve it?

Cause it´s very sluggish And slow

i can only give a hypothetical answer for this, this may be achievable if we revert back to froyo/gb camera libraries...requires some work, though i've noticed that this has already been implemented on other armv6 based devices, not sure whether this improves anything in terms of performance or stability...worth considering eventually...  

Guest ExCaL1BuR

ok . thanks in advance for the responce ..... I ( mostly everyone) would be very apreaciated .... But just to an other update.... there is other important think to fix ....

Just don´t forget ok .... Thanks

Excelent work man , very very good job :D

I got Insufficient storage error as well today, when trying to update Google Maps and Radaee PDF Reader.

Edit: if you need it I can create a new logcat for this.

Edit2: Hangouts also doesn't update. I managed to install https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.infolife.cache from Play Store though.

Edit3: App Cache Cleaner does not fix anything.

Edited by sharix

I got Insufficient storage error as well today, when trying to update Google Maps and Radaee PDF Reader.

Edit: if you need it I can create a new logcat for this.

Edit2: Hangouts also doesn't update. I managed to install https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.infolife.cache from Play Store though.

Edit3: App Cache Cleaner does not fix anything.

" i ended up uninstalling the app and remove any left overs from data/data folder" - did you try this? 

Guest Fizziebaunz

It's more like I have to uninstall apps so that I can update a few.. .I guess I will sit my ass and wait for the next update or work on a way out... Thanks Zeelog for this rom ......it's the smoothest.

Edited by Fizziebaunz