[DEV][ROM] [25.1] CyanogenMod 11.0 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest zeelog

After i installed the version of 30 january i cant turn on the hotspot. Any ideas ?

wifi tethering is broken on 30.1, use new build which I've just uploaded

new build up:

[8 FEB 14]

DOWNLOAD

MD5: 14fb52d7fff19fffe4db0b97f80b22b7

Fixed native wifi tethering from last build
Fixed zRAM not being enabled by default in last build
Kernel: upgrade KSM module to Ultra KSM v0.122  (experimental)
Add camera burst mode
Fixed EGL errors with certain apps (thanks plaguedbypenguins)
(fixes issues with antutu3.4,MyTracks,Instagram etc)
Battery stats fixes
Add lowmemory tunables (experimental)
Replaced launcher3 with new Trebuchet
Add left handed navbar during landscape mode
Add status bar shortcut to organize tiles
Compiled with GCC 4.8 toolchain
& other merged commits not mentioned in the changelog
Add new gapps package:

- add browser bookmarks sync apapter

- & updated with latest official pa gapps

Guest mikeb90

thx zeelog!! :)
Guys i still have not understtod, either if i can install every TPT or there are some compatible with my device (Gen 2 system 160mb)... becouse readind this topic there's a bit of confusion about the procedure O_o

Finally the journey end here i guess...just recieved my moto g..

every phone i bought was a masterpiece in itself...

nokia 5230 (still going on)...which even had cooked custom rom...imagine a non-android phone with rom support

zte blade - the best unofficial dev support for any phone ever made i guess ...still going on

moto g..future best official dev support phone ...

the phone wont die just yet...passed on the phone to my dad...so cm9 would be stable enough + good battery perf i guess

Edited by vNa5h

Guest killadroid

downloading the update :) @vna5h good 4 u that's a nice phone.i had an l3 b4 this phone.even tho it could be overclocked to 1ghz.cm9 was the only rom it has.so for the blade to have cm11 is unbeleivable.i've neva had a phone with such dev support.i don't regret 1 bit buying this phone.old is gold

Guest Roy Fokker

VNa5h, I also moved on, although I got another low budget wonder - a used Xperia U. Now it's a tough wait until the situation with leaked complete sources clears up and there's a perfect KK rom for it. I'm on full stock ICS here and it's driving me mad. :) My gf has a Blade, and I'm gonna give mine to my brother, so I'm gonna stay in the community and support our aqesome devs.

Guest killadroid

great update. antutu working well now & trebuchet is smooth :) when u press android version many times now it's showing k like it's supposed to.i'm sticking to this rom

Guest gerhardo

SIM not recognized for me

Gen1

Wiped before installing

Settings-About-Status says Radio Off, 0 dBm

CM10.0 works fine

Tried two SIM, rebooted etc, so it does not seem to be a contact issue (and CM10 seem fine).

I have mostly used this build without a SIM. The first time I tried CM11, it was slow before I turned off radio (build.prop persist.ril.enable=false). I have not done this in the latest builds (at least 8.2, 30.1, maybe the one before). I tried reinstalling 5.1, recognized the SIM,

Anyone with hints how to investigate?

Other than that, I do not see issues with the ROM (light usage though)

Guest Roy Fokker

It's definitely the smoothest and the most usable Blade rom ever, with a few issues:

- at one point, the App Drawer button disappeared from the launcher and I couldn't restore it. A reboot did it.

- launcher crashed while updating apps in the Play Store, but nothing broke.

- it's still weird when the phone is connected to USB - some app shortcuts and widgets still disappear when it's disconnected from USB, and now there are weird multiple unlock/relock sounds when it's connected, too.

Guest somethingsomethingdarkness

Some bugs for me:

These happened with 180mb partition and 220mb partition:
- No contacts app? (Or has this been renamed to People)

- Sync with Google only has these options for me >>> App Data, Browser, People Details
- No syncing gets me my contacts updated.
- No calendar app?

I specifically installed like I always do, I tried both partitions, it is not a gapps problem as much as I can see or an installation problem on my side unless I'm sleepy as hell.

new build up:

[8 FEB 14]

DOWNLOAD

MD5: 14fb52d7fff19fffe4db0b97f80b22b7

Fixed native wifi tethering from last build
Fixed zRAM not being enabled by default in last build
Kernel: upgrade KSM module to Ultra KSM v0.122  (experimental)
Add camera burst mode
Fixed EGL errors with certain apps (thanks plaguedbypenguins)
(fixes issues with antutu3.4,MyTracks,Instagram etc)
Battery stats fixes
Add lowmemory tunables (experimental)
Replaced launcher3 with new Trebuchet
Add left handed navbar during landscape mode
Add status bar shortcut to organize tiles
Compiled with GCC 4.8 toolchain
& other merged commits not mentioned in the changelog
Add new gapps package:

- add browser bookmarks sync apapter

- & updated with latest official pa gapps

have quoted fully cos this is a new page :)

Guest protocold

Some bugs for me:

- Sync with Google only has these options for me >>> App Data, Browser, People Details

- No calendar app?

I specifically installed like I always do, I tried both partitions, it is not a gapps problem as much as I can see or an installation problem on my side unless I'm sleepy as hell.

same case here. Contact from my gmail account will not sync on this latest 0208 build. Is there a way to workaround this for the moment?

Edited by protocold

Guest killadroid

same case here. Contact from my gmail account will not sync on this latest 0208 build. Is there a way to workaround this for the moment?

why don't u save ur contacts on sim? u can use the previous gapps i think it should sync

SIM not recognized for me

Gen1

Wiped before installing

Settings-About-Status says Radio Off, 0 dBm

CM10.0 works fine

Tried two SIM, rebooted etc, so it does not seem to be a contact issue (and CM10 seem fine).

I have mostly used this build without a SIM. The first time I tried CM11, it was slow before I turned off radio (build.prop persist.ril.enable=false). I have not done this in the latest builds (at least 8.2, 30.1, maybe the one before). I tried reinstalling 5.1, recognized the SIM,

Anyone with hints how to investigate?

Other than that, I do not see issues with the ROM (light usage though)

try full wipe & reboot after first boot up - the only time i noticed that sim is sometimes not recognized (for some unknown reason) is upon fresh installation, but after a reboot there's no further issues with sim

The rom is awsome. FM would be nice, is the last basic function missing to the rom

i've said it before, there's not enough upstream for fm to work yet

Some bugs for me:

- No calendar app?

contacts app > people

try removing your google account & re add it

calendar app > download from playstore

It's definitely the smoothest and the most usable Blade rom ever, with a few issues:

- at one point, the App Drawer button disappeared from the launcher and I couldn't restore it. A reboot did it.

- launcher crashed while updating apps in the Play Store, but nothing broke.

- it's still weird when the phone is connected to USB - some app shortcuts and widgets still disappear when it's disconnected from USB, and now there are weird multiple unlock/relock sounds when it's connected, too.

well, trebuchet is still in its very early stages so i wouldn't be surprised that there may be some issues with it, you can always use alternative launchers - there are plenty of good launchers out there - still, without a logcat i'm just guessing that it's a launcher issue..

re USB 'issue' - i think this was mentioned before, yet no matter how hard i try i cannot reproduce problem  :wacko:

Guest Number1One

Really nice rom thanks loads Zeelog :)

Had sim not recognised, but a quick reboot sorted that.

Also my contacts wouldn't sync-havent resolved that. No option to remove google acc in options either.

When charging overnight, the phone got extremely hot- im hoping this is just a battery calibration problem otherwise this kind of heat if it continues could cause some problems.

1 stupid question, the x above mobile signal, does that mean ive got mobile data turned off?

Guest somethingsomethingdarkness

Got calendar app from Play store, contacts never sync'd so I downloaded them as a vcard and installed Contacts+ as an alternative of sorts. 

The rom works a lot better than 4.3.1, noticably my touchscreen is more responsive than ever and everything is done without latency. I'm very glad you introduced some new stuff for the governers and schedulers ^_^