[DEV][ROM] [25.1] CyanogenMod 11.0 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest zeelog

@Gunablade - to me it looks like you have 215Mb System partition and 204Mb Data partition.  This should be ok to install this ROM, but the only thing I am not sure (if someone else can help as it is not stated in the OP) is if this ROM will install on GEN1 and GEN2 and GEN3?  If you do not know which GEN your phone is, then post #21 from this thread (http://www.modaco.com/topic/335082-app-ask-mr-pigfish/) will help you.  Hope this helps.

Guest lucky16

I am using this rom(8-feb) since 4 days, I have facing some problems-

1. It takes around 2-3min in booting.

2. There is some delay in screen on during an incoming call.

3. Sometimes battery is not actually charging, just showing charging status.

4.yesterday dialer was showing active call, which have been ended before, & when I tried a new call, 'call not sent ' appeared.

5. The process Android.Process.Media stopped appears many times .

6. Today when I was installing a book from playstore, a toast appear saying that no space left on /data partition. While in partition info data partition 541/1.88 gb.

7. The next launcher 3d stopped with unexpected error.

8. Unable to use hindi font.

Please help

Guest Fizziebaunz

I am using this rom(8-feb) since 4 days, I have facing some problems-

1. It takes around 2-3min in booting.

2. There is some delay in screen on during an incoming call.

3. Sometimes battery is not actually charging, just showing charging status.

4.yesterday dialer was showing active call, which have been ended before, & when I tried a new call, 'call not sent ' appeared.

5. The process Android.Process.Media stopped appears many times .

6. Today when I was installing a book from playstore, a toast appear saying that no space left on /data partition. While in partition info data partition 541/1.88 gb.

7. The next launcher 3d stopped with unexpected error.

8. Unable to use hindi font.

Please help

I would bet.... your phone has a problem.... am also using the same build.... and everything is super fast from the previous... the only problem there is, is the delay in incoming call....is not a big issue anyway...... but every other problems you are facing am not.

another thing I haven't tried is the Hindu font....... This is the smoothest rom I have ever used.... from the jelly bean.....

Edited by Fizziebaunz

Guest Fizziebaunz

Thank you for your experience share leading me not to install this rom nowadays.

different blades have different experience.... you should try it.... or if you do not... don't post here about why you won't be using it.... no one cares.... it is for developers and experienced users.... only

Guest somethingsomethingdarkness

different blades have different experience.... you should try it.... or if you do not... don't post here about why you won't be using it.... no one cares.... it is for developers and experienced users.... only

+1

Guest raizor6th

Alright guys thanks, I remember my first time doing a tpt, my device lost RIL even I tried flashing all tpt styles on Amphoras so I went on doing custom tpt for my own  and it was fixed. the problem is I forgot to build it. I'll try it again though, wish me luck.

Edit: My blade finally died is this the end?

after tpt it didn't boot. no sign of power or anything else. 

Edited by raizor6th

Guest warezmonster

Just installed ok , but cant sign in to google and dont have the play store?

trying to sign in using an existing gmail account and get "

There was a problem COMMUNICATING with Google servers please try again later"

Yeah. Thanks for advice. But your post seems to be as useless as my. For experienced users only.

Guest sagar mankar

Awesome work Zee but can you please add voice recognition from google that's the prime feature of 4.4 and we don't have it. And It seems incomplete without it please do us a favor and make our blade unforgetable one please................................. :)    

Zeelog, thank you so much!

This ROM is just AMAZING, even in this early stage. It is actually really smooth, not just "relatively blade" smooth.

What I'd like to share:

Don't use the Factory Reset function from the Android settings! It severely damages the ROM. Had to completely re-install from scratch.

I used it with the wrong idea that it would fix the SIM card issue, when actually a simple reboot fixes it allright as mentioned in this thread.

Except from this (my own fault) no issues so far!

trying to sign in using an existing gmail account and get "

There was a problem COMMUNICATING with Google servers please try again later"

asked the same afew days ago

Guest lucky16

I would bet.... your phone has a problem.... am also using the same build.... and everything is super fast from the previous... the only problem there is, is the delay in incoming call....is not a big issue anyway...... but every other problems you are facing am not.

another thing I haven't tried is the Hindu font....... This is the smoothest rom I have ever used.... from the jelly bean.....

I was using konsta android 4.3. 1 before so I m sure its not related with my phone. Definitely this rom is smoother and faster than konsta 4.3

I am also having some app force close issues like opera mini, browser.

Guest PlaguedByPenguins

Is there any possibility to port cwm recovery last version to zte blade?

exactly what functionality is it that you need from the newer CWM that isn't provided by a current CWM?

Guest Fizziebaunz

I was using konsta android 4.3. 1 before so I m sure its not related with my phone. Definitely this rom is smoother and faster than konsta 4.3

Did you format system...??

Guest Fizziebaunz

Did you format system...??

I think my power button is dying ...badly. Anyone know if I can make the device to wake up from deep sleep using eg. the menu, or any other, button? I think CM7 was able to do this, but I'm not sure about CM11.

EDIT: I think I managed to make menu bootable. I previously had enabled Settings > Lock screen > Button actions > Menu unlock and now I used this app to change the menu key state from W_D to W.

EDIT2: Nope, didn't work.

First time booting....  19 minutes : :D  :D

Haha :D

Edited by Janil

Guest lucky16

The only thing I can think of is dalvic.... Try another clean install,.. am using that build and I don't have any fcs

I think it may be due to empty space in /data partition. I am using some application which takes much space in data partition. Calculating those application data is about equals to my phone /data size. Perhaps apps data isn't transfer to sdext partition... How can I check it??

Guest Fizziebaunz

I think it may be due to empty space in /data partition. I am using some application which takes much space in data partition. Calculating those application data is about equals to my phone /data size. Perhaps apps data isn't transfer to sdext partition... How can I check it??

Settings>Apps.... Then check internal storage of used and free... if it's greater than the partition of data... that is 205 or 294..... then ext is recognised... if it's below then nope.