[DEV][ROM] [25.1] CyanogenMod 11.0 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest zeelog

Guest Priest234

For once... You should start reading the comments on the thread... a few pages back you will see same issue.... Stop being lazy. and think about your system partition.... it probably isn't 180

I can't change the size of it, Google isn't helpful have tried with the file manager u get in ROM but it won't let me into internal storage where system is, do u know how please? Thanks

Guest seba4000

I can't download something app from Google Play on this ROM. Is "Downloanding... " and later nothing happen. I have internet and Google Account. I tried delete data and cache, but this actions don't take effect. What I can do? Sorry for my bad English. 

Edited by seba4000

Confirming already reported bugs:

• status bar freeze....not too frequent for me thought
  • dial pad only appears on the 2nd try
  • lockscreen doesnt come on << THIS IS MAJOR BUG FOR ME....its like the lockscreen only work 2 times out of 10.

actually there's 3 versions of this bug:

• lockscreen comes on normally, but dragging animation doesnt work
  • only background comes on, but it isn't centered, no shade on it, nothing in the dragging area
  • nothing happens when i press the standby/wakeup button on the top. screen doesnt turn on, screen backlight doesnt turn on, buttons backlight doesnt turn on. nothing.
    Despite these, the unlocking gesture works in all 3 scenarios.Even if the screen doesnt come on, i place my thumb where the unlocking circle should be, drag to the right, and phone unlocks, everything turns on, i get back tha last used activity, so the phone works as intended.

other wise damn fast rom. especially since im using a task killer, and uninstalled facebook. :D default cpu settings, sio

Edited by 3ddy

Guest silverchair

I have a ZTE Blade upgraded to GEN 2 far back in the days (PigFish and TPT Helper confirmed). I'm currently running Konstat's 4.2.2 and wish to try this rom. If I use the TPT that somethingsomething provided on page 25 in this thread, will my current rom be wiped out? Also does it install clockwork (I already have 6.x.x.x installed). Basically I was hoping only to repartition without wiping any existing things on the phone. Is that a possibility, can u clarify please?

Confirming already reported bugs:

• dial pad only appears on the 2nd try

I have the same bug on my galaxy nexus 4.4. Probably it's not Blade related

Guest Stu C

I have a ZTE Blade upgraded to GEN 2 far back in the days (PigFish and TPT Helper confirmed). I'm currently running Konstat's 4.2.2 and wish to try this rom. If I use the TPT that somethingsomething provided on page 25 in this thread, will my current rom be wiped out? Also does it install clockwork (I already have 6.x.x.x installed). Basically I was hoping only to repartition without wiping any existing things on the phone. Is that a possibility, can u clarify please?

If you repartition then all internal memory is wiped.

Guest silverchair

If you repartition then all internal memory is wiped.

So basically I would have to start from scratch with everything. Can you point me to a topic how to put clockwork after I repartition?

Guest lolasher

The same way that you instaled it earlier, it installs clockwork 5.xxxx, so you just install it from zip file. But I don't know why, because Touch Recovery has less functions. You could make backup of everything in clockwork but its not a good idea, when you changing ROM.

Guest killadroid

I gotta say this last build is so buggy.am experiencing some weird bugs sometimes my phone is so slow I wanna throw it in the wall.going back to cm10.2 till this becomes stable

Guest topo01

I gotta say this last build is so buggy.am experiencing some weird bugs sometimes my phone is so slow I wanna throw it in the wall.going back to cm10.2 till this becomes stable

Interesting.

For me it is the exact opposite. I have no serious issues at all, even no status bar freeze.

In fact this is the best rom my blade has ever seen. With all the apps getting fatter and fatter it still performs well again with this rom.

I wonder why there are such differences from device to device. Apparently I happen to have a particularly good Blade.

Anyway, at this point I want to send my deep appreciation to Zeelog (and Konstat) for this great achievement. Thank you so much guys!!!

Guest trtsoft

Zeelog nice job
very good (and fast) rom for blade

i have one problem (ver 2014-03-07):
when i install app and transfer app to sdcard and add app icon on startup screen all right as long as to restart...
after restart on startup screen dont be exist icons of app which on sdcard :-(   ...icon automatically removed...

Guest lolasher

I think that cLock is causing problems with lockscreen, I turned on custom widgets and replaced it with normal digital clock widget and now lockscreen comes out every time I press power button. Please test it and confirm, I don't know if I've been just lucky.

Guest Janil

I think that cLock is causing problems with lockscreen, I turned on custom widgets and replaced it with normal digital clock widget and now lockscreen comes out every time I press power button. Please test it and confirm, I don't know if I've been just lucky.

Do you have Hangouts installed? If not, can you try installing it? I hadn't experienced the missing lockscreen before I installed Hangouts. After that, it became a frequent thing.

Guest lolasher

I confirm, after installing Hangouts it takes longer for lockscreen to apear after pressing power button, but it still comes out on every time.

Edited by lolasher

Guest mikeb90

i found a very dramatic bug:
the device gets stuck, reboots and apparently has ereased data about gmail contact, time and date. The first time it happened, i just reinserted the infos, last night i just turned it off , took the battery away, reinserted it and it started normally. 

Guest szpilasty

Looks like it is working for me to - thanks!

Guest zeelog
new build up:
[31 MAR 14]
MD5: c16b439898d06bcab023b8852099b21b
Fix wifi activity indicators from previous build
Performance: add swap, swap priority preferences (credit psyke83 & androidmeda)
LockScreen: Add option to change lock screen background
QuickSettings: Add option to show smaller icons
Kernel: Backport ondemand governor from msm 3.x kernel
Kernel: Backport genlock from msm 3.x kernel

& other fixes/commits from androidarmv6/CM upstream not mentioned in the changelog

Edited by zeelog