[DEV][ROM] [25.1] CyanogenMod 11.0 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest zeelog

Guest zeelog

Is ART runtime useable? I noticed it in Developer options.

not usable, not supported on our device - the same applies to color calibration (under display & lights, needs additional kernel support)

Thanks for the new update.

The dalvik cache wipe not fixed :(

to wipe dalvik cache use this flashable script: LINK  (install from CWM recovery)

Guest emc02

Surprise-surprise, this would be even better for my needs. (if the deepsleep bug is resolved)

Thanks!

Can confirm that deepsleep bug is resolved

Guest silverchair

Can confirm that deepsleep bug is resolved

What about the bug with incoming calls while you're already in a call? This seems like a severe bug as well. Is that fixed?

Guest rapidone

Thats latest PA and zeelog uses PA for gapps. If you want 4.4.4 try this one: 7-2_GApps_Minimal_4.4.4_signed.zip

I installed that version and have severe problems. Keyboard crashes and Google Play Services is in a loop.

Sure that this version works? Did I do anything wrong? I went back to ROM only, Then everything works perfectly. So how to install GApps on the Blade?

Guest silverchair

I havent tested any of the gapps I suggested as the blade is not with me right now. I was trying to be helpful. Thid gapps package is not to be used as it is on 180 mb system partition as it would not fit, so if that is your case, most likely it did not install correctly in the first place

Guest globe

Wow Zeelog,

this is a great rom and awesome work, it is getting better and better with every update!

Lots of thanks for your work, I really love it!

Guest sharix

Bug report: If I set the home screen grid to 5x5 tiles, I can't extend or move widgets to the upper-most row. Only the bottom four rows can be used.

Guest lyntillas

Hi just updated to this version. Still got the problem I had in the last version - when I want to check my voicemail I can't get the keypad I just get a black screen. When I finally get the screen back all I can do is end call - I can't delete any messages as trying to get the keypad back results again in a black screen.

I have done numerous searches on modaco and apart from someone asking the same question in 2011 and 2012 I can't find an answer.

Any advice on this greatly appreciated.

Guest cartierv

This ROM looks interesting. Apparently the most modern for this old device.

A few questions to those who have installed.

How is performance ?

Can you encrypt wifi tethering (can't in the Eco CM ROM)

Also what does GAPPS stand for ? Presumably Google apps ?

Thanks

Guest lolasher

Yes, you can encrypt, everything newer than cm10 has performance issues, especially waking up from sleep can take few seconds.

Edited by lolasher