[DISCONTINUED] [KK] [ROM] [CM11] Hybrid Rom beta1

Guest GHE_1908

Thank you for info Rydlis, I didn't know that this is a feature ^^ I don't really see any possibilities to change that option anywhere in settings, but I kind of got used to it anyway :)

Thanks again!

If you would be thinking about some bugs, I get random reboots from time to time, usually after switching wifi off and mobile data on (using quicks ettings panel). It does not happen every time, but it's quite often. First time when I got this was after switching those 2 settings + changing 2g to 3g (or the other way around), then i got like 3 or 4 reboots one after another. After switching back network type and mobile data, reboots stop.

If you would be thinking about some bugs, I get random reboots from time to time, usually after switching wifi off and mobile data on (using quicks ettings panel). It does not happen every time, but it's quite often. First time when I got this was after switching those 2 settings + changing 2g to 3g (or the other way around), then i got like 3 or 4 reboots one after another. After switching back network type and mobile data, reboots stop.

3G reboots because of an unofficially unlocked bootloader?

Of course, that makes sense... I completly forgot about that. On the other hand after 1st reboots I'm constantly on 3G, and from that moment reboots happened always after switching wifi off, mobile data on, coincidence? Or those 3G reboots happen only when you have internet on?

• 2 weeks later...

Bah, Humbug. Nice little rom. When are you back in developing mode, Kyan.

Don't know, I'm kinda trying to get away from the g300 now. The hardware is just too old and nothing seems to work well with it. I really have my eyes set on the Motorola g actually.

• 1 month later...
Guest laurisss

3G reboots because of an unofficially unlocked bootloader?

Why 3G? I unofficially unclocked bootloader and NEVER had a random reboot. Just maybe freezed phone because of ram.

Guest kyan31

What magic did you put on this ? The ui is just liquid smooth.

Please keep updating this rom if you have time.

It's discontinued, in the title. Means the ROM is not being continued anymore.

Guest GHE_1908

What magic did you put on this ? The ui is just liquid smooth.

Please keep updating this rom if you have time.

It's discontinued, in the title. Means the ROM is not being continued anymore.

Haha if you say its smooth, I guess you mean it. As Kyan said though, its discontinued. (Was a long time ago)

I'm considering working on it (Just a slight temptation). LOL! I might add a poll though. If so many people want an update I might. :)

Guest kyan31

Haha if you say its smooth, I guess you mean it. As Kyan said though, its discontinued. (Was a long time ago)

I'm considering working on it (Just a slight temptation). LOL! I might add a poll though. If so many people want an update I might. :)

If you have the time to work on it I think you should, this rom is pretty cool as it just focuses on the raw stuff without adding any extra to slow the phone down. It's kinda like the kitkat version of Stock+ by Cyda.