Sign in to follow this  
GHE_1908

Goodbye G300

I received a new phone yesterday as my father ordered a Galaxy S (I know its old!) and didnt like it so i get it, and after playing around with it, I decided to use it as a daily driver and leave my G300 for now.

Apologies, but it also means that for now I won't be continuing on Hybrid Rom, if someone wishes to take over, pm me.

I'd just like to thank:

Kyan31: for your roms, your raw sense of humour and help when i was considering building a rom

Dazzozo: CM 10.1 was the first custom rom i used as it was the fastest and most stable on my HTC Explorer (previous phone). Thanks for building these roms, good luck in the future

Paul O'Brien: You are an absolute legend. Thanks for creating this website, a community in which Android users can come together and share their creations, (I still wish there was a g300 in xda)

George109: we share the same name :). Thanks for those great tutorials. They were really important, and I thought my phone was going crazy with those reboots!

And lastly: every developer and member on modaco, for creating those mods, roms and overall making it such a great community.

I will still be on Modaco, but obviously not as much.

George

• Upvote 2

Good luck with your new phone mate! All the best. :)

Thanks Krish! I'd better add your JCS to my sig list. I used it for 3 months! Lol cant believe I forgot

Thanks Krish! I'd better add your JCS to my sig list. I used it for 3 months! Lol cant believe I forgot

Ahaha no biggie. Thanks though