[DEV][ROM][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 | 2014.09.15 | Discontinued

Guest fagyi

n  Update        2014-08-17

cm-11-20140817-UNOFFICIAL-skate.zip : DOWNLOAD

cm-11-20140817-UNOFFICIAL-skate_SFR_FTS.zip : DOWNLOAD

GAPPS (Last Update 17-AUG-2014): DOWNLOAD

Recovery to v6.0.5.3  | FLASHABLE, after flashed only you need reboot to recovery | DOWNLOAD

*** IMPORTANT: THIS BUILD MUST BE FLASHED WITH CWM RECOVERY 6.0.5.3 LINK ON FIRST PAGE ***

You'll need at least 220 mb system partition for the ROM and gapps to fit.

-          Android 4.4.4

-          Add lots of kernel improvements, look at my kernel source.  

-          Launch SkateParts as a separate app  / for proxymeter /

-          Some cleaning up for better performance and life

-          Updated Swapart

-          Disabled Homescreen wallpaper scrolling

-          Disable strict mode

-          Synced with latest source

-          Other merged commits on cyanogenmod not mentioned in the changelog

-          Other merged commits on androidarmv6 not mentioned in the changelog

-          Gapps: PlayStore, Gmail, Google Play Service, Youtube are up-to-date. Google+ added which working on armv6, Do not upgrade!!!

Updated Recovery to v6.0.5.3  | FLASHABLE, after flashed only you need reboot to recovery | - DOWNLOAD

- Supports flashing of TLS enabled builds
                        - Backwards compatible for flashing older builds
                        - Fixed sdext and sdext partitioning 
                        - Enable repeatable keys in CWM
                        - Add Rainbow mode (enabled upon continuous menu scrolling)
                        BOOT:  Volume up + Home+ Power button.     With volume down, your Volume buttons are not working in recovery  :P
                        Known issue: Sometime need wait ~30sec that kernel finally loaded. E.g. Choose zip after blank screen, just you need wait a sec.
Edited by fagyi

thanks, can you please tell me what the SFR_FTS version is?

SFR and FTS its an a another touchscreen. Some people needed this, for touchscreen make it work on skate.

Guest Ellejentara

Hey Fagyi,

thank you very much for your work here, it is very cool that I can choose my rom by myself.

But I have a problem, I cannot log in into Google Play store, everytime I try to connect to google server I get the message that no communication is possible.

I first installed the cwm 6 than I flashed the rom, after first boot of the system I installed gapps and the aospa...but nothing happens. If I change the installing routine I get more problems. My first try was to install all in one try not with system boot after every step.

I also cleaned the dalvik and wiped user data etc.

So what can I do that google service are possible to use...

Thank you for your help

Greetz Ellejentara

Hey Fagyi,

thank you very much for your work here, it is very cool that I can choose my rom by myself.

But I have a problem, I cannot log in into Google Play store, everytime I try to connect to google server I get the message that no communication is possible.

I first installed the cwm 6 than I flashed the rom, after first boot of the system I installed gapps and the aospa...but nothing happens. If I change the installing routine I get more problems. My first try was to install all in one try not with system boot after every step.

I also cleaned the dalvik and wiped user data etc.

So what can I do that google service are possible to use...

Thank you for your help

Greetz Ellejentara

Do you try with this step by step ?:

Fresh install

·       Download ROM, Gapps to your SD card
·       Boot into clockworkmod
·       Backup your current ROM (optional but highly recommended)
·       Wipe Data / factory reset
·       Mounts & Storage / format system (just to be sure)
·       Install zip from SD card - choose ROM zip
·       Install zip from SD card - choose Gapps zip
·       Reboot

I dont have this issue yet. :/

EDIT: Sorry, on AOSPA thread, I just copy paste from CM11 thread the installation procedure. So If you want AOSPA than you need only install AOSPA and GApps without touch CM11 build. Upgrade from CM11 to AOSPA its sticky. and i dont prefered.
Edited by fagyi

Guest Ellejentara

Hey Fagyi,

the installation works now, but another problem is existing.

I cannot install int2ext+ everytime I try, google is diconnecting and the google apps are uninstalled. Have I to install the rom, than int2ext+ and after this the gapps? I do not know what I can do, I try to pass the installation since thre weeks and It does not work if I install int2ext+

Without the installation and activation at googles is working, but then the internal memory ist to small for using whats app or facebook or any other app which needs space at the internal memory...

Guest angelius

Hi Fagyi!

Thank you for your work. I've had crashes and the only way I was able to restart that I took the battery out. I noticed that it was very hot in the sd card. I wanted to move on to recovery and has already received the old recovery. So, unfortunately, I had to stop back to an older rom. But the interesting thing is that the previous Romnet was not so much freeze. I do not know but it does not happen to the "new" Recovery is not like a cell phone?

Szia Fagyi!

Köszönöm a munkádat. Nálam voltak fagyások és csak úgy tudtam újra indítani hogy a levettem az aksit. Észre vettem hogy nagyon meleg volt az sd kártya. Be akartam lépni a recoverybe és már a régi recovery fogadott. Így sajnos vissza kellett állítanom egy régebbi romot. De az az érdekes hogy az előző romnál nem volt ennyi fagyás. Nem tudom de nem véletlenül az "új" recoveryt nem szerette a mobilom?

Guest rongwutw
Thanks very much ,Fagyi

I like this new rom of  [Android 4.4.4 - KitKat ] CyanogenMod 11.0 | 2014.08.17 ,

Because it's WIFI connectting speed is faster  than old rom. 

Guest erator

Hello Fagyi, great Rom, works perfect. my partition is 230MB and your Rom is so smoothe and fast. clockwork recovery is also perfect and as a zip.file easy to install. I have a orange monte carlo and flashed both zip.

files for testing, the normal and the sfr.zip.

In my opinion i have a new phone with the sfr.zip. Touch and scrolling is working perfect without fails or delay.

Thank you for your work and i hope you will support us for the future indeed knowing that you spended lot of your leisure time.

Thank you

Guest djchena
Automatic screen rotation not working? Anyone with this problem?

Edit: Many people in HTCMania forum have same problem, so i think is a rom bug.
Edited by djchena

Guest MyFreedom

Hi, fagyi! Can you help me please?

Error "Unfortunatly Google play services stopped working" appearing continuously, and i cant use Play market, no conection, if i upgrade, or even no icon for the app if i do fresh install. i tried to redownload your gapps, removing cache and many more advices from internet, nothing hepls.

Only April version of your CM11 works, i have problem with  "Unfortunatly Google play services stopped working" on all versions after that

Edited by MyFreedom

Hey guys

Ive installed again the newest ROM and gapps, but whatever I do, I don't have store. It doesn't even ask me about anything at the beginning as it should, like create account, language etc.. After can't stop appearing Google process stopped and similar with Google things. The 4.4.2 was okay, after that I always have this issue. Also with pa version.

Full wipe always, as before, but from 4.4.3 st is not okay.

Do u guys have any idea or advice to solve this?

Thanks a lot

BT is fully fixed now, file transfer also tested with lg g2 ;)

Im happy now at the moment :)

I was make some stability works on kernel and some fixes which i found it from log. Looks good to me so tomorrow i will upload it.

I will upload one new gapps with non updated gaapps so i hope that it solves some users issue.

Edited by fagyi

Yes, i will create addon for emotions. But not sure that today maybe just tomorrow, working on it

Sensor also fixed, only permission issue. I dont know why i removed from boot procedure.

Guest krissassassin

I've got some problems with metering 3G data usage...seems like it does not working. I've tried a few different (data usage counter) apps and nothing. Also I've noticed that 'data usage' is missing in settings panel...
Do you have idea why data usage counting doesn't work??? Basicaly it's not a big deal but i woud like to know if some apps using 3G more than I expect from them <_<
btw this new update works perfect, fast and smooth...thumb up! :)