[DEV][ROM][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 | 2014.09.15 | Discontinued

Guest fagyi

Guest debeloid

I just instaled newest version of this rom and i get this message all the time: "Google Play services, which some of your applications rely on, is not supported by your device. Please contact manufacturer for assistance" and i don't have Play Store. Any solution?

Guest chukundeda

I just instaled newest version of this rom and i get this message all the time: "Google Play services, which some of your applications rely on, is not supported by your device. Please contact manufacturer for assistance" and i don't have Play Store. Any solution?

You dont have enough space on system for kitkat. You need 230 mb for stability with gapps package. You can change that with Tpt helper. Just find some explanation how to do it, if you are newbie.

Edited by chukundeda

I can't login to google play

"There was aproblem communicate with Google servers. Try again later"
pls help me :/

my phone zte skate

This is my port of CyanogenMod 11 for ZTE Skate. It is unofficial and unsupported by the CyanogenMod team. It's for developers/testers/advanced users only.

You'll need at least 220mb system partition for the ROM and gapps to fit, but if you want to avoid the small worries, then You'll need at least 210-230 mb.

The rom is compatible with int2ext+ so just flash it if you want.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1716124

If you want to link/mirror this ROM, please link to this topic & give proper credits.

*** IMPORTANT: THIS BUILD MUST BE FLASHED WITH CWM RECOVERY 6.0.5.3 - LINK BELOW  ***

cm-11-20140915-UNOFFICIAL-skate.zip DOWNLOAD

SFR-FTS-boot-4.4.4-KitKat-Based-Roms_20140914.zip : DOWNLOAD

GAPPS (Last Update 17-AUG-2014): DOWNLOAD

Updated Recovery to v6.0.5.3  | FLASHABLE, after flashed only you need reboot to recovery | DOWNLOAD

Working:

·         RIL (mobile network & data)

·         Wifi

·         Bluetooth ( BT tethering too )

·         GPS

·         Audio (playback/input/routing/headphones/etc)

·         Camera (photos, camcorder & panorama)

·         Hardware acceleration and OpenGL rendering

·         Hardware video decoding & encoding

·         'Project Butter'

·         SD card

·         USB-storage (on external sdcard) & adb

·         USB-tethering

·         Touchscreen/multi-touch

·         Sensors

·         LEDs

Not working:

·         FM radio

·         Camera flash 

·         Wifi tethering ( use an external app )

·         ART ( not supported by the CM team / do not select it!!! )

Installation instructions

Fresh install

·       Download ROM, Gapps to your SD card

·       Boot into clockworkmod

·       Backup your current ROM (optional but highly recommended)

·       Wipe Data / factory reset

·       Mounts & Storage / format system (just to be sure)

·       Install zip from SD card - choose ROM zip

·       Install zip from SD card - choose Gapps zip

·       Reboot

Upgrade from before version CM11

·       Download ROM, Gapps to your SD card

·       Boot into clockworkmod

·       Backup your current ROM (optional but highly recommended)

·       Mounts & Storage / format system

·       Install zip from SD card - choose ROM zip

·       Install zip from SD card - choose Gapps zip / and int2ext+.zip too if you used before! /

·       Reboot

Sources:

·         Device

·         Proprietaries

·         Kernel

Special thank you for donators:

·         Fsc1

·         Pedro Mira Espinosa

·         Androidarmv6 team especially AndroidMeda aka HepHappy & psyke83, Konsta, zeelog, tilal6991 and everyone who's been working on CM11

Edited by newn13

Guest debeloid

After I enlarged my system parittion from 220 to 230 mb everything is fine, I have play store, and overal this rom is great. Also, the fact that there is google+ in gapps is awesome.

Thanks Fagyi!

Guest szaszabi90

Hey! 

So, please someone help me! 

I wanna mak a TPT. I have downloaded and made my privat partiton with 230MB. 

I can use this only with cwm 4.0......  and there are no option to cwm 6.0......

I made my TPT, after that i rebooted to recovery and than i want to flash this cwm 6.0..... But nothing happened, after the reboot i see the old cwm, everytime. So what now? 

Please someone write the following steps!!!!! :o  :o  :o

Hey! 

I can use this only with cwm 4.0......  and there are no option to cwm 6.0......

I made my TPT, after that i rebooted to recovery and than i want to flash this cwm 6.0..... But nothing happened, after the reboot i see the old cwm, everytime. So what now? 

after flashing the cwm zip go to reboot to recovery.

Guest chukundeda

Hey! 

Here is my TPT, with 230MB system, 10MB cache and 200MB internal storage: http://sharesend.com/k5sitfa8

What is important here is to have installed CWM 4.0.1.4 Recovery http://loadbalancing.modaco.com/download.php?url=mf/?jb2d757vhisfuxj, because I create this TPT over this platform! I don't know what will happened if you have different Clockwork-mode! You can later install Fagyi's cwm_6.0.5.3 http://d-h.st/h9t after you change system partition size.

Everyone who try to create your own TPT without success, maybe the reason is CWM 4.0.1.5 or other version, because I read on few forums that only CWM 4.0.1.4 is completely suitable for  ZTE Skate with full support of all options in CWM menu.

Download my files and unpack folder "image" on root of your SD card. Then try to flash TPT. Turn off your phone then press "volume up+menu+power on" to flash it. If you have a problem try with different SD card because for some reasons some SD cards just don't work with TPT's.

After flashing reboot to CWM Recovery and install Fagyi's cwm_6.0.5.3. Reboot again to CWM Recovery and install ROM, Gapps and INT2EXT+ and reboot to system.

Good luck everyone!

Guest debeloid

One slightly offtopic question: Is there any need for bigger cache partition? I always make it 2mb (smallest possible), should i consider using bigger partition for cache?

I have just installed the last ROM (15/9/2014).

I use a exchange account.

My agenda is on the server.

I continuously get the message: Privacy-protection - Exchange Services want to read your agenda"

I see "remember my choice" and don't change this.

an choose for "accept".

Immediately I get the same message again and again.

The Phone does not remember my settings.

How can I stop this?

I had the same problem with the synchronisation of the contacts. At this time I don't get the message for my contacts. I suppose I will get this back when Exchange will try to synchronise them.

Strange: at this time I don't get the message any more. I hope the messages don't come back

Edited by apjr1

Guest franciscanobar

Buenas Fagyi, No Sé si Habra algun compañero de la version 20140915 Que le ocurra lo Mismo ...

Soja usuario de Barracuda www.copy.com párrafo el Almacenamiento e Intercambio de Archivos estafa PC y Android. Me RESULTA Más Práctico y estafa Más no molestar De Almacenamiento Que Otros Soportes de la nube.

Pues bueno la de la estafa rom 20140915 no me Funciona, intenta abrir y al Instante (antes Que aparezca ningun Contenido) se "Detiene la Aplicación", recuerdo Que estafa roms Anteriores CM11 si funcionaba Problemas pecado, ¿Tienes Alguna idea? ¿Les ocurre lo Mismo un ALGUNO de El los compañeros del foro?

Un saludo y buen Trabajo.

P.d. Tiene una parte para desarrolladores, supongo que será para integrarlo en aplicaciones...

Edited by franciscanobar

I have just installed the last ROM (15/9/2014).

I use a exchange account.

My agenda is on the server.

I continuously get the message: Privacy-protection - Exchange Services want to read your agenda"

I see "remember my choice" and don't change this.

an choose for "accept".

Immediately I get the same message again and again.

The Phone does not remember my settings.

How can I stop this?

I had the same problem with the synchronisation of the contacts. At this time I don't get the message for my contacts. I suppose I will get this back when Exchange will try to synchronise them.

Strange: at this time I don't get the message any more. I hope the messages don't come back

To day, once again, I get the message Exchange wants to read my agenda and I had to choose "accept" at least 20-30 time before I could use the phone.

Can anybody help me?

Guest LazyEça

Hello fagyi and the rest of the community,

First of all, many thanks, this was a life saver, as I previously tried a 10.2 Nightly, which had the particular glitch of SIM/IMEI going undetected after 2 hours of use. This one, on the other hand, works perfectly. Minor issue is that from time to time it takes a while for lock screen to appear, and I still wasn't able to figure out the proximity sensor or how the data should be written.

But what brings me here is this: I got a notification of a new update (cm-11.0.0-RC11), but my guess is this: I shouldn't install it due to this being unofficial, right?

Cheers and thanks for this one, appreciate it!

Guest darkglass

[...] But what brings me here is this: I got a notification of a new update (cm-11.0.0-RC11), but my guess is this: I shouldn't install it due to this being unofficial, right?

Correct. I was just stupid enough to try *sigh*.

Hey, guys! 

I regret to say that my phone was dead,water ( or pálinka ) leaked the display and does not turn on anymore. Basically the phone its booted, but the display its not. Not in my plans to replace the screen so I buy a new phone (Nexus 5) 

Thank you all test/feedback!

Good luck in the future!
Edited by fagyi

Guest franciscanobar

Muy buenas, Fagyi...

Si no me equivoco, ¿quieres decir que ya no podremos disfrutar más de nuevas versiones de tu rom?

Me apena mucho esto, con el buen trabajo que hacías... no cabe duda que nuestro Skate se va a sentir "muy sólo" sin tu ayuda...

Gracias por todo... y tendré que comprarme otro Nexus 5 para poder seguirte.

Guest xander21

Hey, guys! 

I regret to say that my phone was dead,water ( or pálinka ) leaked the display and does not turn on anymore. Basically the phone its booted, but the display its not. Not in my plans to replace the screen so I buy a new phone (Nexus 5) 

Thank you all test/feedback!

Good luck in the future!

Thank you for your work even if i didn't tested your roms. ;-)

Guest chukundeda

or i am stupid or tpt helper dontwork quite well....

can u describe me step by step how to make tpt internal memory???

Read my post #409 on previous page. All you need, you'll find there!

• 3 months later...