[DEV][ROM][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 | 2014.09.15 | Discontinued

Guest fagyi

Guest akicarkralj

One more thing, in 5.2. version of this rom i again can't record videos, there is no error or any sign that something is wrong, but videos are not in gallery...

Read some older posts, you have to change the video codec in camera app manually.

hey i'm having a problem with "lucky patcher" when i want to applicate a patch it says that it haven't a proper root acces eaven when i authorize root acces for good ,,tks for answering

Guest AbrantesPT

hey i'm having a problem with "lucky patcher" when i want to applicate a patch it says that it haven't a proper root acces eaven when i authorize root acces for good ,,tks for answering

Hi

I had same issue. The only way I found to fix it was download lucky patcher on my pc, transfer to SD card and install it over the old one.

Now it works.

I have low sound volume with this rom for calls and notifications.

Update        2014-02-16

cm-11-20140216-UNOFFICIAL-skate.zip : DOWNLOAD

GAPPS (Last Update 16-FEB-2014): DOWNLOAD

-          Add some Kernel improvements

-          Kernel: upgrade KSM module to Ultra KSM v0.122  (experimental)

-          Videocamera fixed

-          Wifi sleep bug fixed

-          Changed launcher to Trebuchnet / testing /

-          LockClock removed from the build, need install manually from here: http://d-h.st/xE2

-          Camera updates

-          Other merged commits on cyanogenmod not mentioned in the changelog

-          Other merged commits on androidarmv6 not mentioned in the changelog

-          Gapps updated

Edited by fagyi

Everyone have a kernel for sfr staraddict ?

Sry no at the moment, i just dont understand why no work with androidarmv6 kernel base and this one is most updated. If I compiling one with sfr configs then it will work for me and this is strange :/

Guest AbrantesPT

i can't sign in my google account in the last update ??

i can.

but i have that issue when i instaled this rom in the first time. Solucion was to go to settings and restore default values, all was wipped out but then i could sign with google account. i dunno if there is another way...

Fagyi, im tired to change values of prox_data.txt and reboot, but i can't get my proximity sensor to work right. the autocalibration settings in menu don't work either.

Is there any way i can set this to work? can u please give me your values of your prox_data.txt file??? Congrats and thanks for your job, this is the most fluid and beautifull rom i ever tryied!! If i get proximity sensor work fine, im done! :D

edit: by the way... whas is LockClock??

Edited by AbrantesPT

Guest mamen2022

Can someone please tell me what happen to the return key and how to make it work again? Its really boring with the return key not working x)

FIXED! Already working, dont know why x)

Edited by mamen2022

Guest phuang3

Try the latest 0216 ROM. I followed the instructions, but it will not boot to the desktop. (the boot animation is running forever!) I am afraid It's not compatible with int2ext+. I try to flash the ROM without int2ext+, it will work.

Try the latest 0216 ROM. I followed the instructions, but it will not boot to the desktop. (the boot animation is running forever!) I am afraid It's not compatible with int2ext+. I try to flash the ROM without int2ext+, it will work.

int2ext+ works fine for me on the new build

Guest dandyman

Guys, please, could you upload the rom and gapps to other sourse? Dev-Host is not working for my country.

By the way, thanks a lot for your job, fagyi. Keep going on.

Guest rongwutw

INT2EXTplus-C3C0-20130319.zip

I has installed the latest 0216 ROM including int2ext+ .

It's work fine.

you must use  the int2ext+ version that MoDaCo moded   ,

not stock  int2ext+ version,

Here is MoDaCo moded  int2ext+ version :

Edited by rongwutw

Thank you for feedback guys. 

Okay, looks like I found what is causing the problem. Device overlay configs need updates,  so if i look right on the source than wifi sleep only work if device plugged in via AC.

Edited by fagyi

Guest danfozzy

Ok, thank you all for feedback. I just recognized that it has one wrong code in overlays config that make an issue so if i look right than wifi sleep only work if device plugged in via usb.

Im true i just tested it with it because yesterday just charging my phone at night other than i use 3g

not to be rude, but i dont get what your saying, your english is abit off!

is there anyway we can fix this manually or is it a change in the source?

Guest phuang3

attachicon.gifINT2EXTplus-C3C0-20130319.zip

I has installed the latest 0216 ROM including int2ext+ .

It's work fine.

you must use  the int2ext+ version that MoDaCo moded   ,

not stock  int2ext+ version,

Here is MoDaCo moded  int2ext+ version :

I got confused. I followed the link from the 1st post, and this zip is working ok on previous version. If I downloaded the wrong zip, it will not work at the beginning. Are you doing a fresh install or just update? I can not update to 0216 ROM if Cronmoded int2ext+ is flashed also.

PS. I just tried int2extv2+, and it works fine!  The update is successful. 

Edited by phuang3

Hi testers/advanced users

Someone would be able to test that wifi sleep is fixed or not? I'm very busy and dont have time.

- Overlay updated, ( e.g. wifi sleep issue )

- Kernel updated to the latest zram config from psyke83

- Haptic feedback disabled

http://d-h.st/PGH

thank you.

Edited by fagyi

Guest rongwutw

Hi testers/advanced users

Someone would be able to test that wifi sleep is fixed or not? I'm very busy and dont have time.

- Overlay updated, ( e.g. wifi sleep issue )

- Kernel updated to the latest zram config from psyke83

- Haptic feedback disabled

http://d-h.st/PGH

thank you.

My wifi sleep function ,It's OK.