[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Some grphics/performance regressions ( maybe )

But this kernel is really good

Ok, I'll try it. Does it have a thread anywhere for updates and questions. And how do I install, eg, what to wipe, etc.

Guest luca020400

Modding seems really busy ( no more updates until one month )

The script will automatically wipe cache and dalvik cache . So you have to flash it and reboot ;)

Modding seems really busy ( no more updates until one month )

The script will automatically wipe cache and dalvik cache . So you have to flash it and reboot ;)

Wait, does that mean it won't blank my apps!?

Guest Jairus1998

Google play service (v6.5.87) caused a  lot of problem on my device.. Now I can't open Gmail,Youtube because of this unknown service issue

Any solution to this problem

Is it possible to deactivate the message that a new version of slimkat is available? I deactivated the search for updates but the message is still there every few hours.

Is it possible to deactivate the message that a new version of slimkat is available? I deactivated the search for updates but the message is still there every few hours.

I'd like to know is this is possible too...

Guest Kiodo1981

I've got a problem with wifi. When I turn it on it works fine for several minutes. Then I lose the wifi connection even if it seems still connected (wifi icon persists). I try to turn it off but I can't set the wifi button on "off".

To solve it I must turn the device off and the on again. If I reboot it doesen't work.

I'd like to know is this is possible too...

I am using jumobile System App Safe Remover to remove SlimCenter (...and many other "system apps" that are useless for me...)

Guest stevelexx

I need help...How i can install this room on a original y300-0100 ?

Hey, make sure you unlock bootloader here... http://en.club.vmall.com/emotiondownload.php?mod=unlock&action=apply or www.modaco.com/topic/370878-mod-all-unlock-bootloader-directly-from-huawei-website/ then after that download this app and follow its instructions http://www.modaco.com/topic/367444-apphuawei-y300-unlock-bootloaderflash-twrp-and-root-with-tutorial/, then head over to http://www.modaco.com/topic/365942-recovery-all-cwm-clockworkmod-recovery-v6045-cm-last-updated-2112/ n download CWM ZIP for u8833 and flash over TWRP. download slimkat version you like then place at the root of sdcard... enter recovery, backup your stock rom the wipe everything except sdcard and internal memory... flash slimkat downloaded, flash gapps then wipe davlink cache n reboot n viola ur on slimkat. all the best

Edited by stevelexx

Guest Jairus1998

I'm 30% away from stock performance and battery... Need to tweak so that I can increase only multitasking performance, the rest already achieved.

NOTE!!

I solve the problem with Google Play Service. Play service (6.5.87) cannot convert to system app and I do not know why. I used (6.5.86) as my system but still, it will update silently to our phone.. I tried so many method yesterday but I have no solution with the very latest version.That means I got no choice.

Edited by Jairus1998

Guest marcogeni

8.16 feels quite laggy to me. I've used Link2SD for the first time though, maybe that's why?

Hi guys, I'm using SlimKat 8.8 and I'm not able to have link2sd working on it;

I've read about any incompatibility between kitkat and link2sd, isn't it?

There's a way to have it fully working?

It gave me an error on script installation, but with fusionX (4.1.2) all was wonderfully ok with link2sd

Ciao!

Edited by marcogeni