[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Today is day for new build, right?! What will be new?

I'm using 8.14 and it slightly faster reduce battery then 8.10, 'cause there are no more CPU's low freqs. like 19Mhz / 65 Mhz or it is just 'cause of Google Play service' wakelocks? When I freeze it, battery is ok! :D

Keep the good best work, chil360!

Guest davorix

I don't know what is going wrong with me:

I have formatted again the 2nd partition of my sd card as primary 2GB (16GB total)

I set RW permission to anybody

When I try to recreate the mounting script the answer is: (translation from the italian) the installation script could not be created. mount: invalid argument

Someone has some idea about my mistake?

Try using FAT32 on your 2nd partition, that works for me!

http://www.modaco.com/topic/373901-how-can-i-use-an-sd-card-to-increase-the-storage-space-of-a-y300/

Guest anotherjib

I don't know what is going wrong with me:

I have formatted again the 2nd partition of my sd card as primary 2GB (16GB total)

I set RW permission to anybody

When I try to recreate the mounting script the answer is: (translation from the italian) the installation script could not be created. mount: invalid argument

Someone has some idea about my mistake?

I had the same problem with ext4, only worked with ext2.

Guest StewieTech

It is possible, but I dont use this ROM right now so I forget how to do that. Check in settings I changed toogles in past.

Yes, it is in the last option of the interface menu. 10% transparent seems nice.

Guest StewieTech

bom trabalho ;)

De nada. Créditos também para o sergioborges99 da CM Translation-Team pela revisão.

(Nem tinha noção que havia aqui mais pessoal de Portugal)

Per favore scrivete in inglese

Please write in english

Se il vous plaît écrire en anglais

Por favor, escriba en Inglés

we know that.this was only a small conversation in Portuguese.

Guest StewieTech

The wifi problem seems to be solved on 8.18.

Nope, problem still here. Happened only once though, not as bad. I´ll try to make a logpussy for OP.

Guest StewieTech

^Pretty much this:

I've got a problem with wifi. When I turn it on it works fine for several minutes. Then I lose the wifi connection even if it seems still connected (wifi icon persists). I try to turn it off but I can't set the wifi button on "off".

To solve it I must turn the device off and the on again. If I reboot it doesen't work.

Guest cvele992

I've got a problem with wifi. When I turn it on it works fine for several minutes. Then I lose the wifi connection even if it seems still connected (wifi icon persists). I try to turn it off but I can't set the wifi button on "off".

To solve it I must turn the device off and the on again. If I reboot it doesen't work.

Have you tried to turn on and off airplane mode instead of reboot?