[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest pesartom

hi, when i connect my device to the computer it detects it as a media device and on some computers i cant see the internal and external storage so i cant copy/move files from/to my y300!!! is this a bug or is it only mine??? plz help, because i like this rom

Guest killadroid

hi, when i connect my device to the computer it detects it as a media device and on some computers i cant see the internal and external storage so i cant copy/move files from/to my y300!!! is this a bug or is it only mine??? plz help, because i like this rom

go to settings, storage then press menu choose mass storage

Guest wbrambley

Works on Linux, haven't really tried it on windows. Killadroid's suggestion is good tho as mass storage seems to give much faster transfer speeds.

Guest bushibaa

after connected, you should unlock the device once, then it works.(on my occasion)

I tried cm12 on my moto g 2014

I have to fix ril and gps

Damn ril

In a day I got it booting and then I fixed everything the next day

Aside of this topic: "Can u tell me how good is moto g'14 does it have any performance issues cuz of 1gb ram only?"

Guest luca020400

Aside of this topic: "Can u tell me how good is moto g'14 does it have any performance issues cuz of 1gb ram only?"

Off Topic : Everything is excellent except battery

Guest shojib97

awesome rom, seems to be very smooth, anyway i am a g510 user and for me viber works fine as well as messenger call, now only skype does not work for me.

Guest spikypotato

I'm on a G510 and can't turn location services/gps on, even on the settings menu. any idea?

Hmmmm I think I had this problem before..

Make a Nandroid backup on recovery and try factory resetting your phone. 

Guest Domino2115

Lollipop for Y300/G510 come 2016.

The Devs are not Working on Lollipop

Shut up stupid kid and start doing something for lollipop! Thanks

Edited by Domino2115

3GB Download with 200kb\s takes 4h!

And 30GB and more for sources?

40 hours, 4 nights and you'll have all the sources, not a big problem if you want it, the problem is that you don't even know how to set up a build and you are still asking for lollipop every day, even if  you could have a 100 mbits you couldn't build lollipop, just because you don't have the knowledge to build it.