[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest chil360

@chil360:

News about display-caf status?

I'm still trying to fix the RIL for SlimLP but I have made some progress. The current device tree provides proprieties for rild and libril.so but I have found that if I build them from the slimlp source instead I get a lot further. I can connect to the network, receive calls & text messages but I cannot make calls, it crashes out the dialer and says 'Call not sent'.

There are still problems with media decoding/encoding but haven't really looked into those yet in lollipop.

Guest luca020400

I'm still trying to fix the RIL for SlimLP but I have made some progress. The current device tree provides proprieties for rild and libril.so but I have found that if I build them from the slimlp source instead I get a lot further. I can connect to the network, receive calls & text messages but I cannot make calls, it crashes out the dialer and says 'Call not sent'.

There are still problems with media decoding/encoding but haven't really looked into those yet in lollipop.

I don't think meda decofing is a big problem

Install mx-player :P

Guest ZOKA0706

This is my own repack

Kernel version: kernel_y300_synopsis_2041004_developement_build

Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!1pBDHS6J!rW-OPuQLdMJXODwHhmoSTGsUaa6eJ1nBY6sIfUR7rL4

If you want some boost here mine.

https://mega.co.nz/#!FgowiIQD!wKNMQbh8maaQ8DJopjs0XwXtfYqY0IVunTtzgIWqf7o

This mod has swap activated in 4 places. /system(100) /cust(50) /cache(50) /data(50)

Choices are yours

https://mega.co.nz/#!8xgxgLKC!Ob-4NM_VyoLylmWtKE7Pt__CGCgaZyAEEVNzpEV4My8

Tell me if zram work on this nightly kernel

Sent from my Ascend Y300 using MoDaCo mobile app

Guest juanpablocastillo

Thanks.

Guest Željko Kovačević

Thanks,i instal your slimkat and it is the best kitkat,cant wait slimlp.sorry for bad english

Guest spanitzer

Do you mean you can release a beta build?

Guest Jairus1998

Tell me if zram work on this nightly kernel

Sent from my Ascend Y300 using MoDaCo mobile app

This nightly version has no ZRAM. Which the kernel a lot faster , smoother and battery saving

Definition of ZRAM

Zram on = -CPU -battery + RAM

ZRAM off = +CPU +battery , RAM

Edited by Jairus1998

Guest juanpablocastillo

This nightly version has no ZRAM. Which the kernel a lot faster , smoother and battery saving

Definition of ZRAM

Zram on = -CPU -battery + RAM

ZRAM off = +CPU +battery , RAM

There isn't a great impact on CPU usage with zRAM, neither battery.

Guest juanpablocastillo

Of course but feel a lot slower

Not for me. zRAM is one of the features for reduce memory consumtion on KitKat.

But it really depends on which way you use your phone.

Guest Jairus1998

@chil360 I'm bored over here. Let's chat thorough here.

About art. Do you think WhatsApp can install to SlimLP. If yes, can you share me that libart.so

I want to try on slimkat.

Edited by Jairus1998

Guest juanpablocastillo

@chil360 I'm bored over here. Let's chat thorough here.

About art. Do you think WhatsApp can install to SlimLP. If yes, can you share me that libart.so

I want to try on slimkat.

If WhatsApp install on KitKat with ART enabled, then will work on SlimLP.

libart.so of Lollipop will not work on KitKat.

Guest luca020400

Yup. More customizable features. YES!!!

Cm12 is really customizable

Anyway do you need xposed with mahdi rom ?

I think no

No one user asked for xposed in my cm12 thread

So no one need it

Love your dog :p

Edited by luca020400