[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest SaurabhRCk

Rom is fluid. I did dirty flash. I was hoping to use .61 CeXstel kernel with it. everything is soo smooth with it but the camera and youtube is not working properly. So reverted back to stock one! Everything is working great! 

Guest ZolaIII

How about that you put back QoS & don't touch the MP decision!

Now you have a Castles work in there git so now kernel is nor a problem.

Try to concentrate on new source & possibly new RIL (the Joastones one).

We are all awaiting lunch of Nokia X for property libs.

& try to use as much as possible Code Aurora repos!

Guest zsolt64555

with 0.61 CeXstel kernel i have usb  mass storage connected but not function the video playing :excl: :huh:

when i put the original kernel everything is good, but i don't have usb mass storage???!!! :blush: :D

Guest mockingbird

How about that you put back QoS & don't touch the MP decision!

Now you have a Castles work in there git so now kernel is nor a problem.

Try to concentrate on new source & possibly new RIL (the Joastones one).

We are all awaiting lunch of Nokia X for property libs.

& try to use as much as possible Code Aurora repos!

mpdecision its useless for our SoC and everything is way more faster without it.

Guest ZolaIII

mpdecision its useless for our SoC and everything is way more faster without it.

It actually determines CPU core independent scaling & it's much more useful then you are!

Guest whettingstone

I tried this rom out and it was speedy and good looking. I really want to keep using it but there are 2 issues.

The rom reboots when trying to watch preloaded videos in YouTube app. If the videos are not preloaded then it works fine. I'm on a limited plan and I watch a lot of YouTube.

I have the SD card set as primary storage. Might be something related to that?

I did wipe before installation and I tried reinstalling the youtube app but nothing helped.

Any ideas?

Guest chil360

Just uploaded a new version of my kernel - v0.28. This version includes the free RAM patch from Ceastel's kernel so we now have 404Mb free RAM and sets deadline as the deafult I/O scheduler. I have also tweaked the config to remove stuff we don't need like ext2 & ext3 support, highmem and ram console.

The download links are in the first post.

Guest jozef_242

hi, after v3.4  has been installed google play disappeared... also i can`t install it or recover with titanium... back to previous version and everything is working ok...

edit: reinstalled gapps, now it is ok...

Edited by jozef_242

Guest chil360

omg thanks im looking forward to it :) good luck

I tried adding the frequency table changes from Ceastel's kernel for the Y300 overclock but it just bootloops.

Guest Romagnolo1973

Ceastel's kernel overclocks the y300 from 1008Mhz to 1046Mhz but it just bootloops my kernel.

when I have tried OC with cexstel kernel on Fusion I have the same issue so chill don't spend your time and efford trying OC this CPU because is not possible or if possible is a cosmetic thing: pass from 1008 to 1046 does not improve nothing and only increase issue and reboots.

IMHO is better if you can add Cextel underclock settings because your min voltage 196mhz sometimes is too much for some basic task, adding this UC can improve a little the battery duration

I'm with your new kernel 0.28 and at the moment it works great

A little tricks: now with the new recent apps windows there is no more the purge button but we can purge all simply making a pinch on the recent app windows, it does the job.

Edited by Romagnolo1973

Guest Naikkon

if i use slimkat systemUI.akp and paste on stock rom i will broke the phone ? or il will change someting ? i whant KK status bar on stock rom. i can do this ?