[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest rederik75

An interesting drawback of 3.4 update is that tapatalk notifications are working again... :)

Edited by rederik75

Guest SaurabhRCk

David_Vaz on htcmania made the kernel with oc-ed frequency table. works great with this rom! But youtube and camera bug is present due to original 426mb version bug. He is going to make the 407mb version soon where no such bug will be present. you can check this as his work is based on slimkat source! maybe it will help!
https://github.com/ProjectAra

Guest whettingstone

I installed the last version of the rom (3.4) and can't get root to work.

The super user setting in settings is set to ADB and Apps. Everything seems fine but Titanium tells me that it can't get root access.

Anyone had this problem?

Guest mockingbird
I installed the last version of the rom (3.4) and can't get root to work. The super user setting in settings is set to ADB and Apps. Everything seems fine but Titanium tells me that it can't get root access. Anyone had this problem?
Root worked fine while I was using the rom , have you tried to reboot the device after you activated root acces ? Edited by mockingbird

Guest chil360

Look here.

New Graphics Driver for Android 4.2.

I've tried replacing the adreno libs with with these and I get:

W/Adreno200-EGLSUB(  247): <GetBackBuffer:2399>: handle base address is NULL
W/Adreno200-ES20(  247): <gl2_surface_swap:43>: GL_OUT_OF_MEMORY

Guest whettingstone

Root worked fine while I was using the rom , have you tried to reboot the device after you activated root acces ?

Yes I have. Makes no difference.

Should I try flashing again?

Hi, I have found 2 bugs. I had them in 2.8 version, too.

1) When I turn on the torch, sometimes it works with a huge delay. I click on the light bulb and the torch turns on after 5/10/20 seconds.

2) (A minor bug) when I click the dialer icon, I have the recent calls and I have to click two times on the button to open the numeric keypad (this :screen+1.png)

I obtain this:

screen2.png

If i click a second time I have the numeric keypad. Do yuou have the same problem? Of course I did full wipe.

Guest lordfarhan40

I got a small problem...

I am using g330(u8825-1)

I am suffering from the SIM NOT DETECTED BUG. I had the same problem in old cm11 builds but it was eventually fixed overtime. I am really sorry i cant give the exact date or information. Hope you can fix this bug. Thanks bro for this awesome rom :D

edit:

magically the bug got fixed after i formatted my sd card. :) Thanx again for the awesome rom.

Edited by lordfarhan40

Guest ivan41

An interesting drawback of 3.4 update is that tapatalk notifications are working again... :)

I can't connect at all using 3.4.

My WiFi has gone haywire- to check this I flashed cm 10.1 and cm 10.2 and confirmed WiFi working.

Its very erratic on this build and once connected drops the connection almost immediately, or just says authenticating.........

This was a clean install with all wipes.

Take a look at these screen shots....

Facebook not connecting.

Tapatalk not connecting.

Nothing is working ATM :-(

post-1032852-13940414596025_thumb.jpgpost-1032852-13940414750095_thumb.jpgpost-1032852-13940414930163_thumb.jpg

post-1032852-13940414081908_thumb.jpg

Guest Bundizle

I can't connect at all using 3.4.

My WiFi has gone haywire- to check this I flashed cm 10.1 and cm 10.2 and confirmed WiFi working.

Its very erratic on this build and once connected drops the connection almost immediately, or just says authenticating.........

This was a clean install with all wipes.

Take a look at these screen shots....

Facebook not connecting.

Tapatalk not connecting.

Nothing is working ATM :-(

uploadfromtaptalk1394041458437.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1394041473872.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1394041491532.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1394041407044.jpg

it also happened to me whn i flashed chil's new kernel

Guest tadopogi

currently testing the rom after staying with essential rom b199 v2 for a while.

first thing i've noticed is that my phone doesnt do deep sleep even when not in use.

im on intellidemand / sio

edit: now ok

Edited by tadopogi

Guest painteramit

I am on new kernel v0.28 and having no issues so far with WiFi or anything.

however one annoying thing for ROM is when someone calls, it shows black rectangle over the caller pic hiding almost entire pic.

Chil360, can you please make it transparent. (incallui.apk)

or better. can you please use the incallui from MIUI. it is the only best incallUI in the world. :wub:

Edited by painteramit

Guest barnir

I am on new kernel v0.28 and having no issues so far with WiFi or anything.

however one annoying thing for ROM is when someone calls, it shows black rectangle over the caller pic hiding almost entire pic.

Chil360, can you please make it transparent. (incallui.apk)

or better. can you please use the incallui from MIUI. it is the only best incallUI in the world. :wub:

i would like to see a fix for that also from the rest i only feel that i have some poor signal, like im with 1 meter from my router and i dont get full signal strenght, its the phone wireless board that is weak?

Guest barnir

sometimes i have this problem, when i try to send an SMS it just doenst send... i have to turn fly mode on and off to send it, do this happen to some1 else?