[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest tadopogi

Yes I wish she was in there with me ;-)

ahaha fantasy fantasy.

btw i havent flashed the latest update.

although i didnt have any network related issues with the previous releases.

Guest ivan41

ahaha fantasy fantasy.

btw i havent flashed the latest update.

although i didnt have any network related issues with the previous releases.

We all can have at least one fantasy..........

I didn't have any network issues until I flashed the latest update, I'm not saying that's the problem and may be a coincidence.........

Everything else perfect

Guest farfix

I have a doubt... I installed CPU Tweaks but I don't know what governor or SD Tweak apply to have an improve of performance...

BTW, I flashed the 3.8 over the 3.6 ROM (applying wipe dalvik/cache before and after install) and I'm OK...

I'm surprised... The ROM configurated the internet settings for my carrier (Virgin Mobile Chile)... In another ROMs I had to enter the setting, but now it's automatic... It's great :)

Guest ivan41

I just ran into problems...... I've had a sudden reboot. Stuck at the huawei splash screen for several minutes until the slimkat boot image appeared. When it did reboot, all the lockscreen info had gone. All my apps had disappeared from the app draw and when I pressed the home button, browser opened and went to slimkat.net. When I pressed the back button, Google now opened. It took several presses to get my home screen back but it was very laggy and hung on Google now then it rebooted again. Now back working but I can connect to here via tapatalk but its saying I'm not connected to the forum ???

Edited by ivan41

@chil

IMHO one of the next things to be addressed is that superuser "embedded" in the rom... It seems that it randomly fails to work, for example with Rom Toolbox. Also TB complains about a non full compatibility of superuser with Android 4.3+....

+1

Guest Romagnolo1973

I have made 400 km with GPS today and is realy perfect, no reboot, no issue at all

The only think I dislike is the new "emergency" dialer, to see the list you need to slide up and is more complicated, and the recent apps is laggy but is something new so is reasonable if is not perfect

Still everything working fine, no reboots or any other issues with software, but my battery has 2020mAh and wont last a day? Is there something that im missing? I left my phone with wifi on over the night with 50% of battery and in the morning phone was off. On several other ROM based on stock my battery last 2 days without problems... Any suggestion?

Guest jimwormold

I don't want to annoy you but my Google play music is fine, I haven't had any random reboots or apps force closing and I'm noticing this release is slightly quicker and very very smooth. 

What?!! Even when it's streaming? I thought this was a known issue affecting lots of kitkat custom roms on different devices. Something to do with the graphics bizarrely IIRC a post by Dazzozo long ago!

I'm doing a completely clean install now, so fingers crossed.

Guest rederik75

I've had lots of audio issues with all kit kat ROMs I've tried but this latest release has by far the best audio of any kit kat ROM.

Which settings do you use?

Governor

Scheduler

Readahead cache

Guest damian__

Should be something like persist.sys.use_highendgfx. Don't remember the exact thing but it has highendgfx in it I think.

if i change that to false my widget on the lockscreen goes away to

Guest AssaSsiNMiLeS

Then I guess that it's not possible to have lockscreen widgets without transparent statusbar unless you change the code. But maybe you can deactivate transparency with Gravitybox.

Guest ivan41

Can't seem to get any network signal with this 3.8 update. Anyone else had this problem?

I asked the same question a few pages back.

Not just me then???

Guest daliaimc

buena he probado la rom muy buena, pero no he podido notar que entre en Deep Sleep y el procesador a 1046 y eso hace que se drene la baterria rapido. solucion gracias