[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest rederik75

I guess it's related to the LED notifications...

When I saved the screenshot I had just dismissed a whatsapp notification that made the LED "blink" in green color for half an hour...

but it's strange, as in the last weeks that kind of wakelock wasn't there, although using whatsapp.

By the way, battery consumption seems to be better

Guest Romagnolo1973

is there hardware acceleration ?It's important to have ?

no because the adreno 203 gpu doesn't have KitKat libs and "driver" 

Yes is important if you play intensive games a lot, in normal use HWA only made some transitions and effects more fluid

Because of that if you are a gamer your best choice is Fusion X by tillaz that support HWA because is a stock rom revisited

Guest SH3H1

Which is better? Dalvik or ART?

I'm on Slimkat 4

Edit: Is it a KitKat feature that there is no data activity indicator :huh: ?

Can anyone tell me useful build prop tweaks for better usability?

Uncap 3G and thingies :)

Thank you

Edit2: The 'blink' bug is present and drained my battery a lot :(

Edited by MasterRck

Guest SaurabhRCk

Which is better? Dalvik or ART?

I'm on Slimkat 4

Edit: Is it a KitKat feature that there is no data activity indicator :huh: ?

Can anyone tell me useful build prop tweaks for better usability?

Uncap 3G and thingies :)

Thank you

Edit2: The 'blink' bug is present and drained my battery a lot :(

ART is better but still in development stage! plus it will take a lot of internal memory to work! 

for build.prop use pimp my rom, android tweaker 2. 

use gravity box [kk] module of xposed to get data activity indicator! though never noticed its absence without gravity box! but still if you don't have it, gravity box will manage it! 

Edited by SaurabhRCk

Guest fonz93

when i try to use Gravitybox it adds the buttons to the buttom of screen, and i cant disable that buttons :\

And what is this?

FROM GRAVITY BOX THREAD:

DO NOT USE WITH CUSTOM ROMS LIKE CM,AOSPA,ROOTBOX,AOKP,SLIM, OMNI AND THEIR OTHER CLONES... IT MAKES NO SENSE AND CAN CAUSE CONFLICTS AND UNEXPECTED BEHAVIOUR

Guest SaurabhRCk

when i try to use Gravitybox it adds the buttons to the buttom of screen, and i cant disable that buttons :\

I know that! Thats why I set a expanded desktop toggle in my quick settings menu! everytime I reboot, I toggle it twice and the nev key is gone! I know its not a proper way, but this the only way to customize my slim! Apart from this, there is no issue! I have been using this for last 3 months, best module in xposed which has nearly everything to customize. try it! 

Guest SaurabhRCk

Never said on 4.4 roms..

And what is this?

FROM GRAVITY BOX THREAD:

DO NOT USE WITH CUSTOM ROMS LIKE CM,AOSPA,ROOTBOX,AOKP,SLIM, OMNI AND THEIR OTHER CLONES... IT MAKES NO SENSE AND CAN CAUSE CONFLICTS AND UNEXPECTED BEHAVIOUR

Never had any problem in 4.4 based roms. only in slim there is the nev key on reboot, but can be easily solved as told above. This module works great with aokp, cm, aosb too! (I have used with these roms!) 

Guest barnir

i think there was some ppl talking about this... but editing the line on Build did nothing to me.
is there any other solution for the Black screen with call receiving? i have to pick the phone and press the power to get light on screen.

Also any1 have a problem with the slide bars for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and the Slim dark theme or wtv is that? they are kinda big for me, i can only see the W of wi-fi

Edited by barnir

Guest SH3H1

Can't disable zram using trickster mod :(

(Neither with victod's script,I have flashed it but tricksters mod says it's still active at 10℅

Guest SaurabhRCk

Can't disable zram using trickster mod :(

(Neither with victod's script,I have flashed it but tricksters mod says it's still active at 10℅

used performance control app from xda! if will disable zram, just press stop zram and tick "set on reboot"! Dts it! 

Guest SaurabhRCk

i think there was some ppl talking about this... but editing the line on Build did nothing to me.

is there any other solution for the Black screen with call receiving? i have to pick the phone and press the power to get light on screen.

Also any1 have a problem with the slide bars for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and the Slim dark theme or wtv is that? they are kinda big for me, i can only see the W of wi-fi

I don't have any issue with slide bar, but the call ui is so annoying! But it is present in all the kk based rom for our device!

Guest squal

guys..Please help... when im in recovery mode(twrp 2.6.3.3) trying to back up/restore or simply flashing rom...when my phone got sleep....it cant awake ..thers no unlock pop up in my screen..its just a black screen..and the icon in the bottom is only awakening.....so guys what do u think is the problem....