[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest SaurabhRCk

Not bad at all I did play a Dead Trigger 2 on it. With GL tools you can pretty much adjust ani (in OGL range of same specification) game to run nicely.

can you explain this "gl tool" to me. Thnx

Guest TangerineTractor

I don;t like any of the battery iocns - I like a percentage, and none are clear enough. CM10.x are much better, but it isn`t the end of the world.

Not bad at all I did play a Dead Trigger 2 on it. With GL tools you can pretty much adjust ani (in OGL range of same specification) game to run nicely.

What is GL tools? Do you have a link where I can find it?

Guest franner

First off thanks for the rom and the great work you done into it.

It runs very smooth, but I have noticed that there are a few force closes with gmail, the clock and google+. Don't know if you experience the same things?

Guest bogdanwp

How to put a custom sound ?

I can figure it out !

Go to music. Tap and hold the song and press `use as ringtone` or make a folder on you sd-card called `Ringtones` and put songs there , they will appear at default song selection screen.

Am i the only one who think that cm11 is better!?

Now i give again a try to slimkat with a fresh install and i hope that will go everything good...not like the last time...

Edited by EniJ

Guest gregySK

I don;t like any of the battery iocns - I like a percentage, and none are clear enough. CM10.x are much better, but it isn`t the end of the world.

You have option to show you only percentage without icon.

Guest alicheusz

I will not say anything about bugs and stability (to short time to judge) but battery life is phenomenal. This can match stock and in some scenarios may be better. I am impressed. I have installed slim gaps there wasn't google search in it. Maybe that help a little. I have always turn of location check in and google now when I was using it but still evil google may log something who know. In idle there aren't any activity in battery stats. On other roms there was tons of little piks on activity graph all the time but not in this one.

Edited by alicheusz

Guest tripwood

If you`re having root problems, try installing adaway and running it, then do all the stuff you need to have full root for before rebooting, eg editting build.prop. It seems to somehow change some permissions that are reverted on reboot.

Thanks! With adaway trick i was able to edit build.prop and change dpi.

Guest Naikkon

Why i can remove the google serch bar on the home screen?

Can put my favorite ringtone.

I have to manualy change the DPI from build prop ! i'm not a developer but i have to do his job !

But the SlimKat runs more fast than CM 11. i the dev change the DPI to 240 and make that we can choose what ringtones we whant it will be better then CM.

And make the Battery like CM is way better . (looks)

Edited by Naikkon

Why i can remove the google serch bar on the home screen?

Can put my favorite ringtone.

I have to manualy change the DPI from build prop ! i'm not a developer but i have to do his job !

But the SlimKat runs more fast than CM 11. i the dev change the DPI to 240 and make that we can choose what ringtones we whant it will be better then CM.

And make the Battery like CM is way better . (looks)

Are you doing something wrong?

I can remove Google search bar and i can set mp3 as ring and notification tone......

I've just intalled it for 4 hours. Seems very fast and smooth. I find it's better than cm11, less bugs.

Just few options i didn't find :

- where do you configure the lockscreen ?

Few questions :

- i want to remove meteo on lockscreen, where is this setting ?

- is there notification toggles like in CM, i found the tiles, but not the classic bar

- when press home for a long time, i see apps in memory, but didn't see the button to kill all apps

Thanks for your answer

Few questions :

- i want to remove meteo on lockscreen, where is this setting ?

Modify low ram on build.prop in true, reboot, delete the meteo widget, modify low ram in false and reboot again