[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest svennn

I Installed 4.4 about 24 hours ago. So far no random reboots (with 4.2 I normally had 2 to 3 random reboots a day). Battery never had any severe drain for me, 4.4 does have an acceptable battery endurance as well (I never use Bluetooth, though). I can not tell about the LED keeping the phone awake or not.

Guest jozef_242

...3 times reboot using Instagram... v.4.4

...also after installing apk from google play and today 2x random reboot in standby mode...

Edited by jozef_242

Using Instagram normaly, everything so far so good. Maybe you didn't did the wipes. I also have Banks gapps.

even notifications for instagram ?? I didnt get any notif from instagram with pervious builds

Guest spanitzer

what about blink, is it still keeping the phone awake? and have you experienced any reboots?

I have no reboots.

I have the notifications LED disabled.

Guest Sammyyy

what about blink, is it still keeping the phone awake? and have you experienced any reboots?

Running 4.4 for 2 days now.

no reboots.

Tested with notification LED enabled --> no deep sleep, if light is blinking. battery drains fast...

So now I have notification LED disabled --> deep sleep is working and battery life is good :-)

Guest poipo

Everything here fine for me, no prob at all.

Running 4.4 for 2 days now.

no reboots.

Tested with notification LED enabled --> no deep sleep, if light is blinking. battery drains fast...

So now I have notification LED disabled --> deep sleep is working and battery life is good :-)

how i disable it?

Guest barnir

Im still testing, but at 196Mhz my Sim card goes offline on deepsleep, i cant receive calls or sms during that time, when i wake up the phone i start receiving the missing calls and sms 

Edit:well it looks like that even on 320Mhz with SIO i still have this problem :\ Testing new scheduler now

196MHz Intelidemand and SIO-Problems with SIM

320MHz Intelidemand and SIO-Problems with SIM

196Mhz Intelidemand and Deadline- For now SIM seens to work fine

Edited by barnir

Guest hgoldy300

hey , what is best schedulers and cpu governers for battery ? 

I've tried many, and for now the best combination i've found is Interactive with Row. no reboots no drain. and I flashed 4.4 yesterday and so far it's working like a charm.

Guest barnir

And nop i keep having my issue with Sim and deepsleep :\

Using 196Mhz Intelidemand and Deadline

Going to do a clean install with latest version... i hope it works :\ i rly love this rom but if my problem persist for me i will have to go for a stock one or something :(

Edited by barnir