[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest treides

First of all thanks to chil360 for this awesome rom. (Y)

The only problem is the fast battery drain. If there is a method to fix it ..let me know. Thank you guys.

Guest dio0815

I have an Issue with my phone since the last update, when I get a phone call I get this error that says "unfortunately, com.android.systemui has stopped" the dialer doesn't show at all, I see the notification of the call but the status bar get frozen and I can't answer the call. This doesn't happen when the phone is in lock-screen. Any ideas what's wrong with it?

Same problem at my phone.

I coundn't figure out what's wrong, but when you enable 'Incoming call in background' (in dialer ⇨ settings) you can answer calls from statusbar/notifications.

Guest dio0815

I have an Issue with my phone since the last update, when I get a phone call I get this error that says "unfortunately, com.android.systemui has stopped" the dialer doesn't show at all, I see the notification of the call but the status bar get frozen and I can't answer the call. This doesn't happen when the phone is in lock-screen. Any ideas what's wrong with it?

I coundn't figure out what's wrong, but when you enable 'Incoming call in background' (in dialer ⇨ settings) you can answer calls from statusbar/notifications.

Guest markoprogramer

Thanks.

Guest hgoldy300

so I'm not alone with this problem. Yes that's what I did too. Thanks

Guest dio0815

I chased down the systemui fc at incoming call to a xposed module called 'heads up'. This module doesn't uninstall all the way it should on all devices. To disable the function completly you have to use your terminal emulator with su:

settings global put heads_up_enabled 0

That fixed the fc at my device and everything's now working fine. (thanks to dev GermainZ, who posted that solution on xda).

edited code, thanks to hgoldy300

Edited by dio0815

Guest markoprogramer

I chased down the systemui fc at incoming call to a xposed module called 'heads up'. This module doesn't uninstall all the way it should on all devices. To disable the function completly you have to use your terminal emulator with su:

settings global heads_up_enabled 0

That fixed the fc at my device and everything's now working fine. (thanks to dev GermainZ, who posted that solution on xda).

Worked. Thanks.

Edited by markoprogramer

Guest hgoldy300

settings global heads_up_enabled 0

Thank you. it worked.

settings put global heads_up_enabled 0

Guest moochermick

is there some way to enable battery percent % near the battery ? not on the battery like now !

Settings _interface_battery choose icon and %( jb style ) i think.

Guest moochermick

yeah i know but i whant like 100% percent near battery not in the icon of the battery

Yes It is if you choose the jb style.

Guest moochermick

I have a problem with the stock browser, whenever I exit the browser say to choose a picture to addto a post, it lets me choose but Goes back to the default homepage. So I can't add a screenshot to a reply for instance.

Anyone know why?

Guest ehsan_zt

thank you chil360 for your great work on this rom.

I don't know if this is possible or not but it would be very appreciated if you could somehow make incall sound,stronger. It's one problem that was persistent in every rom I've tried so far.

Guest grabbi

Hi, nice work!

Anyone is experiencing a calendar sync problem? Even with stock calendar app the sync doesn't work, the list of calendars to sync is empty and i can't add my google calendar like i always did. I use Digical calendar. I already tried to re-flash the ROM: Slim-u8833-4.4.4.build.6.20140628-CHIL360, gapps minimal.

Thanks you all for the great work.

Guest SIMONPRO

hello everyone 

i have been posting my facebook video problem that cause the phone to reboot, but no one know how to fix it or is the permanent problem or facebook problem

it happen when i watch one or more than one video on facebook 

Guest POmniac

Hi, nice work!

Anyone is experiencing a calendar sync problem? Even with stock calendar app the sync doesn't work, the list of calendars to sync is empty and i can't add my google calendar like i always did. I use Digical calendar. I already tried to re-flash the ROM: Slim-u8833-4.4.4.build.6.20140628-CHIL360, gapps minimal.

Thanks you all for the great work.

Tray this: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358549541

Guest Ranx91

hi guys!

is there any way to tell to apollo (the music player) ,that when i plug my jack cable ,the music must start!?? (like does poweramp)

Guest dio0815

There is afaik no such function in SlimKat or apollo, but there are about a million apps in Playstore that can perform that task.

Moreover I would recommend to give a try to "llama" or the incredible "tasker" if you wan't some more automisation than just for the headphone jack.