[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest juanpablocastillo

chil: Two things:

How can I enable FRandon on the ROM?

And you can compile a version of SlimKat with Linaro 4.8 for the ROM and Linaro 4.9 for the kernel?

Guest Trapezio

You need external power to make it work . I.e. my setup is a double USB port pulled off an old PC PCB. Feed power from old Nokia charger and the two middle data pins linked together.

Thanks!

Guest chil360

I saw on http://slimroms.net/ that it has been released the 8.10. What does it means? No 9.0?

8.10 has nearly finished uploading now!

From the SlimRoms site:

Due to upcoming release of L from google, our weeklies for kitkat builds will be prolonged to make them as stable as possible.

Not quite sure what that means - it could mean that we will continue to get weekly 8.X builds for a while but no 9.0 stable release.

Guest chil360

it will be possible to have android lollipop in our device?

The main limiting factor is the memory requirement to run Lollipop. From what I have read so far (read this about the CM12 roadmap) the memory requirement is still 512mb so our device should be capable of running Lollipop.

The AOSP code was released last night and Slim have already started working on it - the manifest has been updated with 'lp5.0' branches for 'SlimLP'. 

Yes! SlimKat 8.10 for u8833 (H.A.Y300)!   :wub:

Uploaded On: 2014-11-04 07:19:58
Downloaded: 0

On: 07:26 (13:26 CET)
Downloading: 1 (by me)

Edited by adeii

Guest juanpablocastillo

8.10 has nearly finished uploading now!

From the SlimRoms site:

Due to upcoming release of L from google, our weeklies for kitkat builds will be prolonged to make them as stable as possible.

Not quite sure what that means - it could mean that we will continue to get weekly 8.X builds for a while but no 9.0 stable release.

I think they will take more time on release 9.0 because they want to be the most stable as possible.

Guest juanpablocastillo

chil: Can you try to build a new experimental build of SlimKat with Linaro 4.8 for the ROM and Linaro 4.9 for the kernel? Thanks in advance.

Guest Hanzome

Guys can anyone help me? i always have problems .. from 7.x to 8.x versions i always have problems like i cant call using applications .. kakao talk , facebook messenger .. and sometimes sounds stops working, and mobile signal problem. .. i tried wiping all things.. exept android.secure and cust.. and flash the rom and gapps.. can anyone suggest somthing .. my phone is G330.. please anyone?