[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest Karakura Red

Since 8.10 arrived, the slim center keeps telling me, my system was up to date although I'm on 8.8. I guess it doesn't recognize 8.10 as a higher version number

for some reason nokia here navigation is not downloading any files :( can you look into this issue? (i think its related to integrated android downloader)

Thanks

Guest Jairus1998
Since 8.10 arrived, the slim center keeps telling me, my system was up to date although I'm on 8.8. I guess it doesn't recognize 8.10 as a higher version num

Because chil360 haven't upload on google drive. The update only check on google drive not dev

Guest Carandroid

ame="Karakura Red" post="2238438" timestamp="1415180874"]Since 8.10 arrived, the slim center keeps telling me, my system was up to date although I'm on 8.8. I guess it doesn't recognize 8.10 as a higher version num

Because chil360 haven't upload on google drive. The update only check on google drive not dev

What do you mean? i didn't understand.

Guest Jairus1998

What do you mean? i didn't understand.

I'm trying to say that this ROM has two type of download which is Dev-host and google drive. Our SlimOTA only reads Google drive not Dev-host.

If you still don't get it. Here's an example. Download ROM from slimOTA where the link is from Google drive and why not Dev-host.

Guest slipperydippery

Is there any way I can add a dictionary for the AOSP keyboard? I love the keyboard, but in the SlimKat version it doesn't have Dutch installed. I've searched for how to do it manually, but without success. 

By the way, this ROM is the smoothest ROM I have tried, and it takes up so little space: great job!

Guest chil360

chil: Can you try to build a new experimental build of SlimKat with Linaro 4.8 for the ROM and Linaro 4.9 for the kernel? Thanks in advance.

At the moment the kernel is built using Slim's 4.7 Linaro toolchain. I have tried using their Linaro 4.9 toolchain but it didn't make much difference - slightly slower if anything. As for the rom, I have experimented in the past with both Linaro and Sabermod 4.8 toolchains but didn't notice any improvements.

Unfortunately, I haven't got time to do any Linaro builds at present. I'm still working on my display-caf build while I'm waiting for the lp5.0-caf branches to appear so I can start trying to build lollipop.

Guest juanpablocastillo

At the moment the kernel is built using Slim's 4.7 Linaro toolchain. I have tried using their Linaro 4.9 toolchain but it didn't make much difference - slightly slower if anything. As for the rom, I have experimented in the past with both Linaro and Sabermod 4.8 toolchains but didn't notice any improvements.

Unfortunately, I haven't got time to do any Linaro builds at present. I'm still working on my display-caf build while I'm waiting for the lp5.0-caf branches to appear so I can start trying to build lollipop.

Ok, thanks anyway.

Guest killadroid

Thanks chil360 n luca on your hardwork & lollipop work on... na huyo Mkenya ako hapa mambo vipi... @killadroid

poa poa ni fiti kujua kuna mkenya mwingine hapa.nilidhani Niko solo