[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest chil360

So when you release stable SlimKat you will also use display-caf in that version?

SlimKat 9 should be released next week and I will build it as a normal release (not display-caf). Once we get the video issues fixed in lollipop, I will backport them - if possible - and make a display-caf build of SlimKat 9.

Theoretically though? If it fixes Viber and Facebook Messenger, which both use VOIP (I think).

Really don't know, VoIP apps can differ from each other, they use different ways to make things working, the only way to know if VoIP it's fixed on that app is to try it

@chil360

it seems that the muted mic in VoIP on G510 still persist, atleast on CM10.1, should be caused by the dual mic, Y300 is single mic, that's why it works

Edited by fonz93

Guest chil360

Have you worked out which of the properties are needed for voip? I will probably be building SlimKat 9 tonight so if I am going to add anything else I need to add it today.

Have you worked out which of the properties are needed for voip? I will probably be building SlimKat 9 tonight so if I am going to add anything else I need to add it today.

Honestly i don't know, i just took all of them from codeaurora, i didn't know that could fix VoIP, on G510 the mic is still muted anyway, so the fix is probably for Y300 only

Guest chil360

I don't want to add all of those properties - need to isolate the ones we actually need.

Looking through the added properties, the most likely one is this:

ro.qc.sdk.audio.fluencetype=fluence

Can you test it?

I don't want to add all of those properties - need to isolate the ones we actually need.

Looking through the added properties, the most likely one is this:

ro.qc.sdk.audio.fluencetype=fluence

Can you test it?

I will directly install your ROM tomorrow and try single props, i will test on Viber and Facebook Messenger. Most of the props (95%) are included in Huawei stock ROMs too, for example, the one you quoted, is included in system/etc/init.qcom.composition_type.sh

Edited by fonz93

Guest Jairus1998

@chil360

Before you release Slimkat 9

Please fix the Notification drawer, notification transparency

Every reboot it will change to its default but the value still remain

post-1032500-0-87947400-1419270758_thumb

post-1032500-0-33024300-1419270776_thumb

@chil360

I tried any single prop and didn't work for Facebook Messenger calls, the bug here is not the muted mic, i can't make the call working, when i answer or the other part answers, the call just ends in 1-2 seconds, this is the logcat, hope you'll find the reason:

call made: http://pastebin.com/5hEX5z6a

call received: http://pastebin.com/qq1dwxM5

I didn't test Viber, yet, i'll test it soon.

I'll stay with your ROM for now, so i can test all of the changes you suggest me to do

White boxes are fixed using display-caf and chromium webview, the only problem is video playback, chil360 is working on slimLP, once fixed there, it'll be easy ( i hope so) to fix here too

Edited by fonz93

Guest ZOKA0706

White boxes are fixed using display-caf and chromium webview, the only problem is video playback, chil360 is working on slimLP, once fixed there, it'll be easy ( i hope so) to fix here too

For video playback i use puffin browser and work fine

Sent from my HUAWEI Y530-U00 using MoDaCo mobile app

Guest juanpablocastillo

@ALL!!!

Please don´t spam the threads with that. Lollipop will be released when ready. Spamming the threads with that doesn´t help the devs.