chil360

[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Not working. Found a few more patches in this repo that it looks like I need too. I'll keep working on it.

That will be cool if you can, then all this needs is working NFC and life well be complete. :)

Wooohaaahoo I hope FM could be work fine on this ROM I really appreciate your work, ahh just one thing can you add the option of turn off the lights of the physics buttons pls, thx on advance (y)

Yes, it's working! It seems a little flaky searching for channels - the FM app has frozen a couple of times and I've had to restart it - but it does work.

Now I'll get all the changes committed ready for inclusion in the next build - stable 5.

can you put percent % battery beside the icon ? like stock ?

C-ROM mix added this because of better visibility,don't know if or when it will be implemented :)

He's doing it along the source,so the possibility is with slim :)

can you put percent % battery beside the icon ? like stock ?

There are some patches in Slim gerrit for this #1, #2. It doesn't look like they will be added in stable 5 as it's now in code freeze.

better whit out them . are ugly.

so can you make the status bat transparent ?

i have nova launcher prime and the launcher made the status bar transparent but can u make the rom to do it ?

Yes, it's working! It seems a little flaky searching for channels - the FM app has frozen a couple of times and I've had to restart it - but it does work.

Now I'll get all the changes committed ready for inclusion in the next build - stable 5.

Another problem with FM support - audio isn't routed to headphones properly (if selected) so can only get audio through built in speaker.

Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Another problem with FM support - audio isn't routed to headphones properly (if selected) so can only get audio through built in speaker.

Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

I think that you have this LINK on true.

Greetings

Daz is creating some fm related changes in his cm11. you can marge those here, once they will be fully ready. :)

I'm happy, because I'm finally playing NFS Most Wanted in Slimkat 4.9 :D

To get this:

4P4jaCEu.png

I enabled "Force GPU rendering" and "Force 4x MSAA" in Developer Options", and also used GlTools with Tegra2 as fake cpu :)

6BVeDeOP.pngsrZnCvMl.png

I'm happy, because I'm finally playing NFS Most Wanted in Slimkat 4.9 :D

To get this:

I enabled "Force GPU rendering" and "Force 4x MSAA" in Developer Options", and also used GlTools with Tegra2 as fake cpu :)

how is the performance, any other game you have tried? like dead trigger 2 or anything else??

On my y300-0100 forcing GPU rendering crashes antutu 3d graphics test. 4x MSAA does not crash it but makes antutu score worse. I did not try faking GPU though...

Get no root access, Titanium backup doesn't work, root checker confirms no root access.

Activated superuser for apps and adb!

Did you do it from developers options or superuser app?