[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest wbrambley

Not working. Found a few more patches in this repo that it looks like I need too. I'll keep working on it.

That will be cool if you can, then all this needs is working NFC and life well be complete. :)

Guest GonzaloG

Wooohaaahoo I hope FM could be work fine on this ROM I really appreciate your work, ahh just one thing can you add the option of turn off the lights of the physics buttons pls, thx on advance (y)

Guest chil360

Yes, it's working! It seems a little flaky searching for channels - the FM app has frozen a couple of times and I've had to restart it - but it does work.

Now I'll get all the changes committed ready for inclusion in the next build - stable 5.

Guest SH3H1

can you put percent % battery beside the icon ? like stock ?

C-ROM mix added this because of better visibility,don't know if or when it will be implemented :)

He's doing it along the source,so the possibility is with slim :)

Guest chil360

can you put percent % battery beside the icon ? like stock ?

There are some patches in Slim gerrit for this #1, #2. It doesn't look like they will be added in stable 5 as it's now in code freeze.

Guest Naikkon

better whit out them . are ugly.

so can you make the status bat transparent ?

i have nova launcher prime and the launcher made the status bar transparent but can u make the rom to do it ?

Guest chil360

Yes, it's working! It seems a little flaky searching for channels - the FM app has frozen a couple of times and I've had to restart it - but it does work.

Now I'll get all the changes committed ready for inclusion in the next build - stable 5.

Another problem with FM support - audio isn't routed to headphones properly (if selected) so can only get audio through built in speaker.

Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Guest eloimuns

Another problem with FM support - audio isn't routed to headphones properly (if selected) so can only get audio through built in speaker.

Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

I think that you have this LINK on true.

Greetings

Guest farfix

I'm happy, because I'm finally playing NFS Most Wanted in Slimkat 4.9 :D

To get this:

4P4jaCEu.png

I enabled "Force GPU rendering" and "Force 4x MSAA" in Developer Options", and also used GlTools with Tegra2 as fake cpu :)

6BVeDeOP.pngsrZnCvMl.png

Guest SaurabhRCk

I'm happy, because I'm finally playing NFS Most Wanted in Slimkat 4.9 :D

To get this:

I enabled "Force GPU rendering" and "Force 4x MSAA" in Developer Options", and also used GlTools with Tegra2 as fake cpu :)

how is the performance, any other game you have tried? like dead trigger 2 or anything else??

Guest anotherjib

On my y300-0100 forcing GPU rendering crashes antutu 3d graphics test. 4x MSAA does not crash it but makes antutu score worse. I did not try faking GPU though...

Guest harrymcqueen

Get no root access, Titanium backup doesn't work, root checker confirms no root access.

Activated superuser for apps and adb!

Guest fonz93

Get no root access, Titanium backup doesn't work, root checker confirms no root access.

Activated superuser for apps and adb!

Did you do it from developers options or superuser app?