[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Modify low ram on build.prop in true, reboot, delete the meteo widget, modify low ram in false and reboot again

low_ram is laready set to true, where do you delete the meteo widget ?

Thanks

how to enable usb masse storage in this rom, i don't find it on storage (in clicking in paramater button)

same issue. Someone knows how to enable ? even with usb debugging

Guest SaurabhRCk

I don't recomend to use xposed on cm based Roms...

I have been using xposed in cm 11 since the experimental build. never had a single issue. the gravity box [kk] module adds much more options which are missing from cm. gravity box also adds all those options to this rom which are missing here.

Edited by SaurabhRCk

Guest andrea2107

I have been using xposed in cm 11 since the experimental build. never had a single issue. the gravity box [kk] module adds much more options which are missing from cm. gravity box also adds all those options to this rom which are missing here.

Yes,only xposed it's not made for cm,if you have a bug and you have xposed activated,don't report it

I've found my first bug/problem with slimkat....... I have no sound, music or notifications, music plays but no sound comes out. With ringtones/notifications again, no sound just vibration. And before anyone ask my volume is set fully in settings and on side buttons of my y300. :-(

Edited by ivan41

OK installed it today and so far so good. it seams faster.USB MASS STORAGE problem.how to enable it?

Already been asked more than once.....go back a few pages

Yes,only xposed it's not made for cm,if you have a bug and you have xposed activated,don't report it

Where do you read that it's not made for cm?!?! Rovo89 (developer of xposed framework) use cm10.2...

hey

i think there is no way to enable mass storage in this rom, so i hope that it will be in next update

Once again, just look back 2 or 3 pages and the mass storage problem is discussed at length

@chil360: Awesome work on this ROM, do you still plan to update it weekly?...a little speed bump on games and such would be great. Looking forward for next release!

Guest TangerineTractor

Ok. found out why you can't delete system apps and change some things. By default Kit Kat put the device in selinux enforced mode. Download selinux mode changer from Google play and set it to permissive.

Guest moochermick

Ok. found out why you can't delete system apps and change some things. By default Kit Kat put the device in selinux enforced mode. Download selinux mode changer from Google play and set it to permissive.

In "about phone" it is set as permissive.

Guest Romagnolo1973

thanks very usefull post 

Guest ZolaIII

Its already in permissive mode at least in SlimKat, it's not a Slim's future bat a Google's try to improve security (app shield) introduced in 4.3. It appears that Google is orginali going with "enforced" mode in 4.4. The thing is we actually don't know the all police's!?

For those that want to learn more about SELinux:

http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/SELinux

Guest TangerineTractor

Its already in permissive mode at least in SlimKat, it's not a Slim's future bat a Google's try to improve security (app shield) introduced in 4.3. It appears that Google is orginali going with "enforced" mode in 4.4. The thing is we actually don't know the all police's!?

For those that want to learn more about SELinux:

http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/SELinux

Whatever it says, change the mode and you can delete system apps.

Guest SaurabhRCk

can anyone confirm me if gravitybox module of xposed is fully workiing or not and also simpson's tapped out. after 18/1 nightly of cm 11 th game is not working in all devices incl y300, nexus 4, 5, lg g2, htc sensation, grand duos 2, s3, s4  etc etc. so is it working in this rom??

Guest ZolaIII

Whatever it says, change the mode and you can delete system apps.

I already did delete system apps on several occasions; with T.C. or from settings - Slim's settings - slimsizer.

It says its in permissive mode so option is grayed out!

Another thing ZRAM work's on Slim!

Edited by ZolaIII