[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest gslash

For me work only if i use speaker, no with earphone

The same for me, I can control volume with lateral buttons in FM Radio app only when using loudspeaker not when using the earphones. The volume for earphones remains the same.

Guest PrinceEndymion88

I don't know why but system sounds are dissapeared with Slimkat5 for G330! All sounds under system/media are dissapeared in Settings-> Audio... I don't know why...

Guest noobSU

As the FM radio came the loudness of sound is gone :wacko:

Same as CM10 and CM10.1.

Yupp. I'm missing the loudness of Cm10.1 after flashing Led deep sleep & loudness fix. Plus, None of the vpn services/apps are working :(

Guest oe3675

I flashed your ROM,but data connection can not work.   ==   I use CDMA network. Phone info displayed network type is EvDo-rev.A    ==    Data connection can work when I use CM11.  ==  Can you fix the problem,I like your ROM,it is saving.

Edited by oe3675

Guest wbrambley

Yupp. I'm missing the loudness of Cm10.1 after flashing Led deep sleep & loudness fix. Plus, None of the vpn services/apps are working :(

I use viper 4 android. It gets the loudness back and I also tweak the sound for listening to it on my van stereo.

Guest noobSU

I use viper 4 android. It gets the loudness back and I also tweak the sound for listening to it on my van stereo.

I didn't use viper4android before. Can you refer me to the link?

Guest Andresrlp

Present AnTuTu score is 8612 in my G510-0200 with SlimKat 5, Swap partition in a Class 10 SD card, zRAM disabled and FSTrim.

Same phone with stock Rom was rated 6700.

Great job, thank you very much, Chil! This Rom is awesome, and now with FM radio...

Guest noobSU

I must say. This one is the best stable Kitkat Rom i have ever used in my Y300. However, in 24 hrs got one random reboot. After watching the video on facebook & clicking back button. PS I didn't find any performance control into the rom. Not even after unlocking the developer settings. How can i configure the kernel? I don't wanna use trickstermod for some reasons.

Edited by noobSU

Guest wbrambley

I must say. This one is the best stable Kitkat Rom i have ever used in my Y300. However, in 24 hrs got one random reboot. After watching the video on facebook & clicking back button.PS I didn't find any performance control into the rom. Not even after unlocking the developer settings. How can i configure the kernel? I don't wanna use trickstermod for some reasons.

Performance control:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2401988

Guest DeSTRxL

The perfect combination of performance and battery between governor / scheduler?

zram can be enabled or is not working?

Edited by DeSTRxL

Guest fonz93

zram can be enabled or is not working?

Is already enabled by default by the kernel

Edited by fonz93

Guest noobSU

Is already enabled by default by the kernel

Can be disabled by Performance control? I'm using script to disable zram. & script for swap of 250mb in system partition. How can i check zram is switched off?

Guest fonz93

Can be disabled by Performance control? I'm using script to disable zram. & script for swap of 250mb in system partition. How can i check zram is switched off?

Type "cat proc/swaps" in a terminal and post screenshot here

Guest fonz93

As you can see, ZRAM is disabled and SWAP is working correctly, i suggest you to add this in your init.d script: "-p5" just next to your swapon line (an example, i use this type of swap: "swapon /dev/block/mmcblk1p2 -p5"), this to increase swap priority, maybe can be slightly better

Guest noobSU

As you can see, ZRAM is disabled and SWAP is working correctly, i suggest you to add this in your init.d script: "-p5" just next to your swapon line (an example, i use this type of swap: "swapon /dev/block/mmcblk1p2 -p5"), this to increase swap priority, maybe can be slightly better

Thank you so much. I want to know how can i set the lockscreen widgets?

Guest Cygnet's

Enable lockscreen widgets by changing ro.config.low_ram=true to false in /system/build.prop then reboot and the setting will be available in settings>security>widgets.

Guest noobSU

Enable lockscreen widgets by changing ro.config.low_ram=true to false in /system/build.prop then reboot and the setting will be available in settings>security>widgets.

Thanks. Perfect.

Guest noobSU

viper4android is not working for me i.e no effect.i installed the correct app for android 4.x. Installed the driver. When installing i chose powersaving. Any clue?