[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

How does the battery life compare to FusionX? I am using that right now and it is better than anyone i've tried in terms of performance and battery life.

Guest Taiji2078

Thank you Untot. I already tried almost every app there is. The problem isn't with the fonts, the problem is with the inability of our GPU to draw them in games, since it lacks the proper KitKat drivers and libs.

This problem is affecting performance system wide, so telling me to stop with fonts is just a sample of your ignorance about such problems. Nobody is forcing you to read my posts if you don't like them. Move along. Thank you. 

Everyone of us is interested in one aspect ... or maybe more. Do you think that your problem is more important than mine ? It is normal. It's your problem. Same here. Multumesc !

I trust that chil360 will be able to integrate them in his kernel, once released. Again thank you for your ROM and for others, please stop flaming me about my fonts problem and understand once and for all that it's not about fonts only.

Edited by Taiji2078

Guest peyotitot

How does the battery life compare to FusionX? I am using that right now and it is better than anyone i've tried in terms of performance and battery life.

same question ? Thanks

Guest spikypotato

Migrated from CM11. So far, so smooth and pretty responsive. No random reboots yet. *thumbs up* :D

Haven't test ART yet on this ROM.

Guest B3rtm3n

Thanks for the great work, I noticed 2 issues however.

Phone is getting warmer than usual and sometimes random reboots (mostly when starting multiple tasks).

Is this normal?

Ps. Does this rom has also OTA updates als the CM version?

If not how do I install new versions without loosing all apps and settings..

Edited by B3rtm3n

Guest spikypotato

^ @B3rtm3n

I think there's SlimOTA in Settings>SlimCenter :)

EDIT: Yes, I do feel that my phone is getting warmer.

Edited by spikypotato

Guest DeSTRxL
I'm trying to figure out what is the best compromise between performance and battery.
For now I'm using lulzactive+row and the battery lasts more or less 15 hours, what have you set?

Guest markoprogramer

nova launcher has the transparency and work 100% on slimkat

Yes. I think it is the best launcher for this rom and it is included.

Guest spikypotato

Updated to 5.6 01/06 successfully. Now let's see what's changed and perhaps what's improved in the latest Weekly...

Guest Aqirul

hmm.. fullscreencaller, but im using xposed framework to fix that, just one little prob, wifi icon, its always white.. can its blue when have internet connection and white when theres no connectivity???

and if could, if could i said, make lockscreen like on carbon rom, its really nice, have notification on lockscreen, and can swap through it, its really cool...

thanks for the rom btw... really really really nice...

Guest moochermick

I've been on slimkat since the first release and never had any issues but 5. 6 is causing browser to freeze the phone and i had to pull battery.also I had a feeling the battery was draining faster. I've gone back to 5. 4 as i've found that ti be the best on battery and the most stable to date.

Thanks for the continuing support chil360.

Guest magixonda

Hi allo , i have a problem with whatsapp , every time i open the gallery the application crash , what can i do ? 

thx everyone.

Guest Kama86

What is the name of the browser?With opera all ok.Are u did dirty or clean flash?I just updated ROM to 5.6 wiped just catche and dalvik,after first boot I got "calendar storage not responding" message,so I reboot,and now its ok,will continue testing ;)

Great work so far Chil,tnx

Guest moochermick

Stock browser and yes I have always done a dirty flash and as I said never any issues. Its not a problem for me i was just reporting my findings.

I was very happy with 5. 4 anyway I just like to try latest release.