Phone upgrade.

Guest execpwd

Guest Spacecaker

looking to buy a new Phone too, probably a second hand LG G2.

Notification LED and 5.2" display :wub:, but lacking MicroSD :unsure:

otherwise it would be the perfect Phone (for me).

maximum screen you can carry in your pocket  :)

i dont want to complain about screen size i mean.

i had used a tablet as my temp Social Messaging device when my phone didnt worked and that was 10.1 inch .... and fitted in my pockets so that was good ;)

it's an LG G2 32GB Black. it was 515€ at bol.com

I can recover VAT, and combined with the current cashback for 50€ that results in 375€

Hope i can still recover some money from my S500 (combined with Mugen Battery) which is still in waranty?.

Quadrant score: 17427

Antutu: 35524

:wub:

Guest execpwd

it's an LG G2 32GB Black. it was 515€ at bol.com

I can recover VAT, and combined with the current cashback for 50€ that results in 375€

Hope i can still recover some money from my S500 (combined with Mugen Battery) which is still in waranty?.

Quadrant score: 17427

Antutu: 35524

:wub:

Thank you sir ! I just ordered Huawei Ascend Mate at a crazy price ! I will still keep my N4 , but I think I'll give my S500 to my mother... Now it's all about waiting...

Yeah , the problem I had was with the registration on the website ... Since i'm not from Holland / Belgique / etc. I had to call their 'client services' and I have been helped through placing the order 'manually' ... Still , kinda nice deal ... ( Some offers are nice , but the price of regular phones like Nexus 5 / G2 is still pretty high - glad I found this offer )

Edited by execpwd