Y300-0100 blue screen after swapper2

Guest watt768

Guest watt768

Hi!

Sorry for my bad english, i am from Hungary :)

Last day i was installed swapper2 from google play to my device and i have got a blue screen after restarting. I use   CM11 and TWRP 2.6. The phone didn't go to recovery mode and ADB didn't find the device. The forced upgrade is working but several stock roms stick it update failed. What sould i do? Thanks for help :)

Same happened to me in august I used b189 firmware to recover my phone I have a collection of factory update app from b166 all the way up to b199 .i can probably send you the correct firmware, but you need to know which one that you need.

Guest watt768

But expect the country code. I tired several b190, but all go to fail at step 2/2. :( My device is network locked by T-Mobile.

I found the right stock firmware name, but i cant find where to download it.

HUAWEI_Y300_firmware(Y300-0100,Android 4.1,Emotion_UI,V100R001HUNC150B173,Hungary-T-Mobile, 05011NDS)

or

HUAWEI_Y300_firmware(Y300-0100,Android4.1,Emotion_UI,V100R001HUNC150B190,Hungary-T-Mobile,05011NDS)

This roms is middle east europe region.

Edited by watt768

use gooogle search b190 firmware . it will give you a link to a german website ,androlife.de they have a large selection , or search for  mr download on gsm forum i dont have your version, all mine are for unbranded phones. I hope this helps. try  b182 !!!

Edited by tcgrey

Guest stent00

My Bell version was only booting to blue and pink screen after using swapper 2. I restored using update.app  using the Y300-100 international version just posted to Huawei's website. Phone booted and I flased TWRP and restored my original Bell Y300-151 backup but it looks like slashing the update.app wiped my 850/1900 Xcdma bands... I can't find the Bell/Virgin (Canada) Y300-151 firnmware anywhere. Im thinking even a south american Y300-151 might work... Right now I have a mini wifi only tablet for the kids!

Edited by stent00

Guest wbrambley

My Bell version was only booting to blue and pink screen after using swapper 2. I restored using update.app using the Y300-100 international version just posted to Huawei's website. Phone booted and I flased TWRP and restored my original Bell Y300-151 backup but it looks like slashing the update.app wiped my 850/1900 Xcdma bands... I can't find the Bell/Virgin (Canada) Y300-151 firnmware anywhere. Im thinking even a south american Y300-151 might work... Right now I have a mini wifi only tablet for the kids!

Do you still have access to custom recovery on your y300? If so, I may have something.

Try flashing this to change from -100 to -151, hope it works as i haven't had to try it.

https://mega.co.nz/#!uUZgFJrJ!Ih6kTyBU8M8liYYbLbUT8CsitTVMmchMYKoyvUOiZ2g

Please let me know how you get on.

Edited by wbrambley

Guest stent00

Do you still have access to custom recovery on your y300? If so, I may have something.

Try flashing this to change from -100 to -151, hope it works as i haven't had to try it.

https://mega.co.nz/#!uUZgFJrJ!Ih6kTyBU8M8liYYbLbUT8CsitTVMmchMYKoyvUOiZ2g

Please let me know how you get on.

I flashed the zip in TWRP. It said flash succesful then wiped cache and dalvik. then rebooted. said android upgrading.... then the phone booted and NO signal on the sim. SO either I flashed it wrong or it dosent work. Im currently on my Bell Y300-151 backup. 

perhaps I should wipe everything then flash this zip then flash my backup?? Thanks wbrambley for helping me out. 

Guest wbrambley

You could try that, if it doesn't work I'm thinking maybe the phone doesn't like the mismatched versions. You could try flashing a custom ROM, CM11 etc or I could find a more complete stock zip.

Guest watt768

Hi!

After a long search, I concluded that there is no way to restore the factory settings on bricked and network locked devices :( The V100R001HUNC150B190,Hungary-T-Mobile,05011NDS is not public. Might be restored with jtag. The warranty is not valid in this case, I have to buy another one. Be careful with Swapper2!  :)

Thanks for the help,

Watt768 :)

Edited by watt768

Guest stent00

Hi!

After a long search, I concluded that there is no way to restore the factory settings on bricked and network locked devices :( The V100R001HUNC150B190,Hungary-T-Mobile,05011NDS is not public. Might be restored with jtag. The warranty is not valid in this case, I have to buy another one. Be careful with Swapper2!  :)

Thanks for the help,

Watt768 :)

Im in the same boat. Bell in Canada hasn't publicly released the firmware I need. So I can;t flash back to stock. I am on CM11 now with no 3G. maybe my only hope is to unlock it and maybe use the 2G GSM frequencies as a work phone.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest xals1997

Sorry if it is old, but you can flash every european Update.app

Maybe you can't find a Hungary General version, but if you find a Italy or Portugal or Germany (etc) general version you can use it because I think that all european countries use the same band.

For example, I'm from spain, my father has got a galaxy mini. I flashed the Norwegian general firmware in his galaxy mini and every think is working well. You can do the same in your Y300 finding a (european country) general version.

Guest Dinindourden

I tried Czeh and german roms, but none of them worked. I will take it back to the carrier for service this week, becasue there is are no other possibilities. It takes really long to get the official rom from the carrier company,