There are many ROM's in Chinese BBS

Guest Aquer

Such as the newest LEWA(in China called 乐蛙),MIUI,Shendu OS,x-ui,an so on.

I think we can connect Chinese BBS(such as Anzhi) and us.

And it makes it possible for us to use more great ROMs.

bbs.anzhi.com

• 4 weeks later...

but problem is all of those roms have chinese baseband,,, u can not hang up calls on them.... only if someone tweaks them with european baseband then they are all worth a try

• 2 weeks later...
Guest arissento

Such as the newest LEWA(in China called 乐蛙),MIUI,Shendu OS,x-ui,an so on.

I think we can connect Chinese BBS(such as Anzhi) and us.

And it makes it possible for us to use more great ROMs.

bbs.anzhi.com

hello,i am Chinese,indeed,anzhi is a big forum in china ,but roms is few。only miui ,lewa ,others is based cm,like x ui ,mokee,..excuse me ,my English is poor,i cannot expression that

Guest arissento

but problem is all of those roms have chinese baseband,,, u can not hang up calls on them.... only if someone tweaks them with european baseband then they are all worth a try

you can solve the problem by replace some files (system/lib/???.so)

Guest arissento

do you know QQ?it's an android app for chatting,it's belong to Tencent inc,i wanna discussion android with you and study English by your helps in that app.u can install that app from Google play or others store,my QQ number is 490901466.help me please ,thank uuuuu

you can solve the problem by replace some files (system/lib/???.so)

Dude could u name those file in Lib/???.so if thats the case even a noob like me can make Chinese OS work for our devices...  ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest arissento

Dude could u name those file in Lib/???.so if thats the case even a noob like me can make Chinese OS work for our devices... ;)

excuse me ,i am Chinese,and my English is poor,i don't have Europe device or American device,

Guest arissento

Dude could u name those file in Lib/???.so if thats the case even a noob like me can make Chinese OS work for our devices... ;)

sorry ,i have no way to help u

Guest qsc12

you can change Baseband,lol,there have two BB,your country&china,when you flash chinese rom,you should flash baseband first..