[ROM][GB-B895] GBXTREME ROM - ✰29032014✰ (MULTIBASEBAND)

Guest kyan31

Guest george109

Haha, appreciate it :)

I find it fun trying to get more reputation points, thats my part time hobby. Makes me happy knowing people support me.

Oh. Really? I thought it was just me! :P

Well, its not like a hobby or anything, for me, but it is quite nice to have a lot of reputation points!

Edited by george109

Guest badocha

Hi, i'm using CM11 and have some trouble with bootloader, unlocked it unnoficially and sometimes lost signal.

Did you know if I install this GB rom the bug disappear? Can i install this rom with CWM 6.0.4.0?

Edited by badocha

Hi, i'm using CM11 and have some trouble with bootloader, unlocked it unnoficially and sometimes lost signal.

Did you know if I install this GB rom the bug disappear? Can i install this rom with CWM 6.0.4.0?

If you use Jsevi's zip to downgrade to GB baseband, there will be little or no issues with signal.

I just saw, actally mad on my uncles old samsung galaxy mini(he doesnt uses it anymore), an a jelly bean 4.1.2, it runs super  smooth and runs fast as gb on this phone damn how can so weaker phone run so faster ......

I just saw, actally mad on my uncles old samsung galaxy mini(he doesnt uses it anymore), an a jelly bean 4.1.2, it runs super smooth and runs fast as gb on this phone damn how can so weaker phone run so faster ......

Off topic...

Have to say, this rom is pretty great. Performs great and super smooth, scrolling especially is a pleasure, thanks kyan! Only thing I'd say you could add, is a few options in the battery icons and more advanced toggles. Other than that, I can't complain!

what is the maximum stable ocd frequency of this rom?? Did anyone try to check this on games???

How much you can overclock really depends on the specific device/SoC. 

I don't think that one can generalize.

Kyan are you working on kitkat?

I was, but I remember how much of a pain Electra was to develop as it was based on nightlies. I dont want to go through that again so I will wait for the nightly system to end and then maybe work on the rom.

The thing is I have a new phone now, though I still have the g300 too so I might not do much here anymore. Its an SGS4 i9505 ;):D

Does anyone know how to remove screens?

And you can not change the theme?

But what actually is the fastest rom I've found, really thank you

I deleted the stock launcher on my phone so I cant be sure, but I believe you just press the back button until the screen previews show - then delete. Not sure about this though.

Is there any way to change camera recorder resolution to 800x480 or something?

Great fast rom!

Its already at 800x480 :p

The videos are fullscreen rather than a square in the playback and recording preview is widescreen.