[ROM][GB-B895] GBXTREME ROM - ✰29032014✰ (MULTIBASEBAND)

Guest kyan31

Guest kyan31

I'm gonna try to fix the download issue today as I have lots of free time, is there anything else any users would like me to add or fix?

I can't fix screenshots and I'll try to sort out that weird battery symbol in the calender :)

Guest predragiPredrag

I'm gonna try to fix the download issue today as I have lots of free time, is there anything else any users would like me to add or fix?

I can't fix screenshots and I'll try to sort out that weird battery symbol in the calender :)

Nothing special, just fix bugs and that's it :) The main thing is that we have cool looking GB rom, because this phone struggles with everything else :/

Guest kyan31

Nothing special, just fix bugs and that's it :) The main thing is that we have cool looking GB rom, because this phone struggles with everything else :/

alright, i have fixed the downloads and the odd battery icon in the calendar. ill upload the fix in a few minutes.

Guest kyan31

GBX PATCH 2

Changes:

• fixed downloads - downloads work and app is in drawer
  • removed odd battery icon from calendar
  • restored stock mms icon

DOWNLOAD - MD5 86a8b06692f1490295c11d387115dbf6

Guest kyan31

@kyan31 Build 2 si not working. Phone stays on huawei boot logo forever. Something is bad ;)

Ah right, just flash build 1 and then both patches while I get that fixed. It's the same thing :D

Guest tiagolns

Thank you Kian.

To flash this patches do I need to backup, ie does it clean all my apps and settings, or it just install the tweaks?

How to install? Just install from zip in recovery?

Many thanks!

Guest kyan31

Thank you Kian.

To flash this patches do I need to backup, ie does it clean all my apps and settings, or it just install the tweaks?

How to install? Just install from zip in recovery?

Many thanks!

If you already have GBX installed, and have flashed patch 1 before, just wipe cache and flash patch 2. Nothing else is necessary.

All your stuff will remain untouched, all it does is install the tweaks.

Edited by kyan31

Guest kyan31

guys, I tested downloaded build 2 and tested it myself. It works fine. Can you tell me what recovery you were using and what baseband, thank you.

Guest Tentmaster

guys, I tested downloaded build 2 and tested it myself. It works fine. Can you tell me what recovery you were using and what baseband, thank you.

Any way you could improve the ringtone volume? It is very low even with volumes pushed up to max. Or can you explain how to do it?

Guest Salamin1

Any way you could improve the ringtone volume? It is very low even with volumes pushed up to max. Or can you explain how to do it?

You have to change a build.prop line, I don't remember exacly which one, I'll tell you when I get home if you didn't get any answers, but it's an easy fix so don't worry

I´m using TWRP 2.7.0.1 with 109808 baseband (as you recommended before). I tested it 4 times and still same issue - phone stays on huawei logo. I did full wipe (cache, dalvik, system, internal sd, data). Should I use CWM recovery? But other GB roms including GBX B1 works fine with this setup.

Guest kyan31

I´m using TWRP 2.7.0.1 with 109808 baseband (as you recommended before). I tested it 4 times and still same issue - phone stays on huawei logo. I did full wipe (cache, dalvik, system, internal sd, data). Should I use CWM recovery? But other GB roms including GBX B1 works fine with this setup.

Yes, use CWM 6 and try again. I tested it myself with full wipes, and I downloaded it again from the link in the opening post and it works fine.

Guest kyan31

I´m using TWRP 2.7.0.1 with 109808 baseband (as you recommended before). I tested it 4 times and still same issue - phone stays on huawei logo. I did full wipe (cache, dalvik, system, internal sd, data). Should I use CWM recovery? But other GB roms including GBX B1 works fine with this setup.

Can you also tell me if the MD5 matches the one in the OP. That would be very helpful.

Guest predragiPredrag

There are two things to change:

-ro.config.ringtone_vol_adjust=true  to false

- ro.config.hw.security_volume=40 you can delete this line, because in GB roms that I used, and that were loud this line is missing in build.prop, and I assume it is capping max volume.

Guest Tentmaster

You have to change a build.prop line, I don't remember exacly which one, I'll tell you when I get home if you didn't get any answers, but it's an easy fix so don't worry

There are two things to change:

-ro.config.ringtone_vol_adjust=true  to false

- ro.config.hw.security_volume=40 you can delete this line, because in GB roms that I used, and that were loud this line is missing in build.prop, and I assume it is capping max volume.

Thanks Guys. Got it working the way I want :D .

Guest tkdfilipe

sorry for the noob question but, i have B1 with patch1 . Should i go for the B2 or for the patch 2? is the b1+patch1+patch2 = b2 ? 

Guest kyan31

sorry for the noob question but, i have B1 with patch1 . Should i go for the B2 or for the patch 2? is the b1+patch1+patch2 = b2 ?

b2 is B1 with both patches. You can do whatever you want, the end result is still the same.

Guest dinamo1975

Hi all,

First of all, i tryed all ROMs from Modaco for Ascend G300 and i found GB Extreme just proper ROM for this device (in my opinion)!

For that reason, i made some themed version of toggles & battery (fits very well with Holo HD Launcher).

Thank you Kyan for what you did!

Files:

GB Extreme_Stock Battery with percent.zip

GB Extreme_Stock Battery.zip

GB Extreme_White Battery.zip

GB Extreme_AddOn_White&Green Toggles.zip

post-995199-0-49066600-1396379229_thumb.

post-995199-0-99424600-1396380195_thumb.

Edited by dinamo1975

Guest kyan31
Hi all, First of all, i tryed all ROMs from Modaco for Ascend G300 and i found GB Extreme just proper ROM for this device (in my opinion)! For that reason, i made some themed version of toggles & battery (fits very well with Holo HD Launcher). Thank you Kyan for what you did! Files: GB Extreme_Stock Battery with percent.zip GB Extreme_Stock Battery.zip GB Extreme_White Battery.zip GB Extreme_AddOn_White&Green Toggles.zip
Oh wow that's awesome, I'll add this to the OP tomorrow with credit of course if you want? Thanks a lot :) Edited by kyan31