[ROM][GB-B895] GBXTREME ROM - ✰29032014✰ (MULTIBASEBAND)

Guest kyan31

Guest GHE_1908

I am never leaving this rom. Anything above GB is too much for the G300. Even if it is my secondary device, I still use it for games. It can handle Modern Combat 3/4 no sweat.

George

Guest GHE_1908

Oh yeah Kyan, got the HTC one m8. Sick device. Already rooted, S OFF, and converted to Google Edition. GE software is serving me well with root and xposed. but will flash other roms when cm11 comes out officially here.

Guest maniv

Good rom, but I find that i every 3 days the phone loses network.  Phone has to be restarted to get the network back.   Any solution for this? 

Guest kyan31

Oh yeah Kyan, got the HTC one m8. Sick device. Already rooted, S OFF, and converted to Google Edition. GE software is serving me well with root and xposed. but will flash other roms when cm11 comes out officially here.

Wow awesome! That premium feel is great right?  ;)

Guest kyan31

Good rom, but I find that i every 3 days the phone loses network.  Phone has to be restarted to get the network back.   Any solution for this? 

Baseband?

Guest maniv

Well this is GB, recommended BB is 109808. Switch to that and see how things work out.

My mistake, I was using a different rom.   Thanks for your response though. 

Guest laurisss

LoL O.o Wich rom were u using?

Edited by laurisss

Guest dalyer

Did you unlock your bootloader officially

http://www.modaco.com/topic/362821-tutorial-how-to-officially-unlock-the-bootloader-with-definitions-relock-guide-included/

or unofficially:

http://huaweig300.com/huawei-g300-install-a-custom-jelly-bean-ics-rom-from-scratch/re-root-unlock-bootloader-install-clockworkmod-recovery/

Unofficial bootloader unlock can cause 3G reboots but some people also seem to report that it can cause signal loss...

If you are unlocked unofficially then it might be worth doing an official unlock just to rule out the possibility of the unofficial unlock being the root of your problem?

Hope this helps.

Edited by dalyer

@dinamo1975 Thx ;). Btw thank you for white icons packs - nice work!

@kyan31 This ROM is awesome! Using as daily ROM and it´s propably best ROM i have ever used. But version B2 can be only installed using CWM6, TWRP dont work, phone stays on huawei boot logo. Btw it would be great if you can add cyanogenmod toggles. Because huawei toggles are useless compared to CM toggles.

Edited by Guest

Guest dalyer

Btw it would be great if you can add cyanogenmod toggles. Because huawei toggles are useless compared to CM toggles.

You've probably seen it already but first post...

Upcoming features (hopefully)

• CM Toggles - The code is very difficult, so there is a high chance ill never figure this out. Why did 'lidroid' have to build for a TouchWiz device?  :ph34r:  :lol:
Edited by dalyer

Guest laurisss

Strange, it can't read my sim card and when i try to create a contact and save it too sim card it says the sim card is full blah blah. Going to try B1 and if it doesn't work - ICS. Strange :\

@dalyer Yes, I know ;). But it would be great  :wub: . Btw ICS Slim ROM is not CM based and has CM toggles. So there must be some way how to add them.

Guest kyan31

@dalyer Yes, I know ;). But it would be great :wub: . Btw ICS Slim ROM is not CM based and has CM toggles. So there must be some way how to add them.

That's ICS, there is a tutorial by Tillaz on adding toggles to huawei ICS. This Is GB.

Guest predragiPredrag

When I used this rom, I had only one problem :) In calendar, all day activities could not be seen properly. There is blue notification, but there are no letters. So only way you can see what is that days activity is to open it, or see it from widget.

Guest kyan31

When I used this rom, I had only one problem :) In calendar, all day activities could not be seen properly. There is blue notification, but there are no letters. So only way you can see what is that days activity is to open it, or see it from widget.

Could you take a screenshot of this?

Install free app aCalendar. I´m using it and everything is OK. Stock GB calendar is absolutely rubbish.

Guest predragiPredrag

Could you take a screenshot of this?

I first need to get back to gbxtreme :) I was experimenting with CM roms. Will take screenshot tomorrow :)

Guest kyan31

I first need to get back to gbxtreme :) I was experimenting with CM roms. Will take screenshot tomorrow :)

Alrighty

Guest kodiak194

@kyan

Hey,

I've tried to download different keyboard but it doesn't solve the issue with croatian special letters. It seams that the library with letters is missing from rom.

Is there any way you can fix it or can i download that library to flash from somewhere?