Alternative battery

Guest unknown_android

Guest unknown_android

I've noticed certain sites selling higher mAh batteries for Y300.

Anyone tried using one? I'm just curious, as the sites do have reviews where people seem to be happy and yes it's mostly Chinese websites. I don't buy into 'unsafe' and 'not to trusted' but I am wary.

Currently I find the regular 1500 battery to be 'acceptable' and I am keen to increase it if I can. I would appreciate feedback, thanks!

Guest unknown_android

The battery it has , which is 1950 is more than enough. lol

That's your opinion, it's also more than enough for you. It certainly isn't for me or the demand I put on my phone, I carry a backup charger to save my phone from dying.

What's the point in your comment?

Ps. My specs in my phones booklet states the battery as 1500mAH buut GSMarena says '1730mAh'. Where is 1950 from? lol

Guest unknown_android

My battery , which is stock , is 1950 mah. I can get 2-3 days with data on and 5-6 hours of screen time.

I don't know, mine doesn't last that long for sure. A friend told me awhile CPW put a weaker battery in the one's they sold off cheaply, I don't know how true that is but I was hoping someone might know about these higher capacity batteries.

I'll probably just get one and report back.

Ps. Due to work commitments (media) I have to rely on my phone for longer than 12hours without the chance of charging. I personally think it's wasteful buying a new handset for the sake of it, hence why I've tried to tweak it. I am more than happy with the device but the battery since moving roms, it's a little poorer and before that on stock it wouldn't cope. Thanks for replying.

Guest unknown_android

Use Greenify to hibernate apps that you don't use that often. It's free on Play Store. It saves some juice :)

Thank you very much mockingbird!

I will try this for sure. :)

Guest ZolaIII

Battery's are 1750 mah international, 1950 mah EU.

There whose a 3000 mah battery on net for Y300.

Problem is a old cellular radio (modem) that's integrated in this SoC.

As I assume that you phone talk a lot try to use 2g only mode use dark theme & background.

Guest radu_sergiu

There whose a 3000 mah battery on net for Y300

hi. is it compatible with g510? do you have a link for this one?

thanks !!!

Edited by radu_sergiu

• 1 month later...