[ROM][4.1.2][2014/03/02][STABLE] FluffyRom v2

Guest Dani2014

Guest Dani2014

Nice rom but still not as smooth as Kra1o5's  cm10 rom when scrolling apps in the drawer.

i use nova launcher prime - requires less memory and its very smooth

btw: my rom makes apps liquid, not the appdrawer ;)

Guest kamiljp

i use nova launcher prime - requires less memory and its very smooth

btw: my rom makes apps liquid, not the appdrawer ;)

Thanks for the suggestion... Nova works faster than Trebuchet and Touchwiz launchers that came with this rom.

Guest Dani2014

@Dani2014 could You add Nova Launcher or Apex Launcher as default instead of Trebutchet and Touchwiz launcher? It'll be smother I think ;)

:blink: you can download it from playstore for free :blink: 

Awesome rom, great work. Only problem I'm having is the youtube app appears to be an older version and it's giving me an issue with another program when it tries to access youtube videos (Reddit Sync). Within the youtube app it says it's up to date, if I go to the play store it says an update is available but when I try to install the update it gives me an error message (Package file was not signed correctly. Uninstall the previous copy of the app and try again).

Guest Dani2014

Awesome rom, great work. Only problem I'm having is the youtube app appears to be an older version and it's giving me an issue with another program when it tries to access youtube videos (Reddit Sync). Within the youtube app it says it's up to date, if I go to the play store it says an update is available but when I try to install the update it gives me an error message (Package file was not signed correctly. Uninstall the previous copy of the app and try again).

the installed youtube is a advanced youtube app ... can play 1080p ;)

solution:

- install root browser

- goto system/apps and delete the youtube app

- reboot and install the youtube app from playstore

i hope this helps ;)

Guest demianmasnah

Danny2014 thanks for this excellent rom, only I have a problem, my buttons the lights always is in off, I did a clean install, this is the only problem

Danny2014 thanks for this excellent rom, only I have a problem, my buttons the lights always is in off, I did a clean install, this is the only problem

Its cm10 problem, set auto brightness and manual and it works, every reboot you have to do this

Guest Dani2014

An excellent ROM ... fluid and easy to use. Congratulations, and wait for further updates, or other ROMs. Thank you!

Thanks!

Today - i work on update III :)

Coming today or tomorrow ;)