[ROM][4.1.2][2014/03/02][STABLE] FluffyRom v2

Guest Dani2014

Guest painteramit

flashed the rom an hour ago and everything is perfect so far.

thanks Dani2014 for this beautiful rom.

by the way, many many happy returns of the day. Happy Birthday.

Guest Scopewiz

today it's my birthday ... i do nothig for this rom

but tomorrow i'll make a major update:

- put some apps in data (for delete if you don't need an app)

- newer app versions

- and many more

have a nice day ..

today i'm offline ;)

Happy Birthday mate, Enjoy the day

Guest demianmasnah

Dani2014 happy birthday bro, thanks for create the best rom for y300/g510, this rom is totally diferent to the others in aparience, performance, etc.

You're the best!

happy bday- 

The rom is great!

I made just a small mistake, i installed the rom (wihtout wifi fix), update 2 and then update 3. Now the wifi wont connect on my other router (on which the wifi worked perfect before). Can i just flash the wifi fix , or do i need to do the complete install process again?:

best regards

happy bday-

The rom is great!

I made just a small mistake, i installed the rom (wihtout wifi fix), update 2 and then update 3. Now the wifi wont connect on my other router (on which the wifi worked perfect before). Can i just flash the wifi fix , or do i need to do the complete install process again?:

best regards

You can flash only the wi fi fix

Guest Scopewiz

happy bday-

The rom is great!

best regards

You can just flash the WiFi fix you don't need to do the whole process again.

is it possible to flash it over original cm10 ? Because i'm on cm10 and i've installed all my apps and config... just want to try this rom without installing everything. Thanks

Guest Market88

Another little bug, in my home I've 2 wifi routers, they create 2 separate wifi network but named the same and of course the Internet connection is the same, only one of the router has a modem. With other roms my phone switch from a wifi to the other with no problems, with this I have to reboot wifi to make it work after switching

Guest Scopewiz

I have the usb issue too, installing again usb drivers doesnt solve the issue, what to do?

Change your device to mass storage device threw the toggles in the status bar that resolved the issue for me.

is it possible to flash it over original cm10 ? Because i'm on cm10 and i've installed all my apps and config... just want to try this rom without installing everything. Thanks

As your installing a new ROM with new libs etc you would need to do a fresh install, use titanium backup to backup your apps and user data if you don't want to loose anything. Edited by Scopewiz

Guest Market88

Change your device to mass storage device threw the toggles in the status bar that resolved the issue for me.

As your installing a new ROM with new libs etc you would need to do a fresh install, use titanium backup to backup your apps and user data if you don't want to loose anything.

Thanks solved!

I have a problem. wifi disconnects after a few minutes I have it set always active. Install fixwifi.zip and the problem persists. If you can help me. Thank you in advance. Good ROM. I have a Y300-0100