[ROM] Expert V4 FINAL [CM10.1] [4.2.2]

Guest TayoOnabule

Guest painteramit

Do we still need to install this on Expert V4? (I mean the CeXstel v0.62 and CrossBreeder?)

Suggestions

I urge you to try this out. The battery life increases greatly, and there's virtually no lag. Apps open as fast as a nexus... not even joking.

// Flash CeXstel V0.62 - http://d-h.st/wM8

-// I suggest the Intellidemand governor, and the SIOPlus scheduler... the best for this ROM imo

// Flash the CrossBreeder scripts, completely unbeatable performance... truly incredible - http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2113150

-// Crossbreeder automatically turns off animations, so you'll have to go to developer settings and change the animations scales back to 0.5x or even 1x if you still want animations..

Edited by painteramit

Guest fonz93

Those of you with problems with the SD can take the editor of "build.prop" of performance control and change this line:

ro.emmc.sdcard.partition = 18 <--- here put 19 ​​and restart

It's already 19 this line..

Guest POmniac

caller hears himself in talk time, why?
everyone who calls me says they can hear a bad echo of their voice.
Edited by POmniac

Guest sheikhsamiullah

anyone pleas help me. how's the performance of expert v4 on Y300??

what about bugs? game play? random reboots? battery performance? and what's the default launcher on expert v4?

Guest TayoOnabule

help, swap partition disappears after reboot...

Hmm, weird. Did you wipe data, cache, dalvik, system and cust?

If you did and it's still not working, then just flash SwapDragonX: http://www.modaco.com/topic/371894-mod-rom-dragonsphere-team40-442-swapdragonx-boost-your-android-to-the-limitversion-1works-with-all-phones/

It adds a 100mb swap file at boot :)

anyone pleas help me. how's the performance of expert v4 on Y300??

what about bugs? game play? random reboots? battery performance? and what's the default launcher on expert v4?

I think the general consensus is that this rom is about as fast as these phones can currently go. I'd give it go if i were you ;)

P.S. i would still say the battery life is still a bit lacking

Guest squal

This rom(v4) is great..fast & smooth... and i llove it! but...the only 1 that i've notice...is the echo of my own voice..and cant hear me wen i talk...(when im in call or in free call of facebook app) :( what im gonna do..pls help.......:(

Guest flash75

Hello,

I installed expert v4 this morning and it seems extremely smooth, really great but it seems i have noticable battery drain.

anyone tried this rom with cexstel 0.62?

Or other ideas to improve Battery?

Guest porozex

This rom(v4) is great..fast & smooth... and i llove it! but...the only 1 that i've notice...is the echo of my own voice..and cant hear me wen i talk...(when im in call or in free call of facebook app) :( what im gonna do..pls help....... :(

i think is the dualmic feature enabled in build prop. try to disable it or delete completly the line in build prop

Guest NaqiKiller

Hey i by mistake deleted joe vlc.....

Anyone have any idea how to reinstall....

I tried installing it from data files of rom but failed.

Guest NaqiKiller
use mxplayer :P
No not working......Mx player is not working perfect with this rom. . Edit... . Solved...just installed vlc from playstore and yes its working! Edited by NaqiKiller

Guest porozex

help, swap partition disappears after reboot...

delete the line deoxpt data only=1 or something like this in buildprop. then the swap on cache will work ;)

Guest TayoOnabule

Video & Gallery issues solved? Gallery can't play 3GP videos. Can't trim mp4 videos. Editing & saving picture causes gallery fc.

the 3GP thing is because we havent got proper graphics drivers for anything above 4.1.2 (4.4.2 seemed to accept the old drivers... but 4.2.2 and 4.3 definitely don't work properly) so there's not much you can do about that.

As to the editing and saving of pictures, i didn't have any problems with that on V4 or V3