[ROM] [PAC] [KK][UNOFFICIALL][Y300/G510] [BETA 1.0] [FM ADDED]

Guest Y300-0100

Guest Y300-0100

Added new build with FM. Sorry, I forgot to update fm blobs yesterday (I was in bit of a rush )...

Edited by Y300-0100

Guest StefanV3

Hi,

ist there someone who got gps working in this ROM? I use this ROM on my Ascend G330. The G330 is nearly the same device as y300 but needs another Sound Driver (the one from Ascend G300) and an own sim Driver.

All is working fine except gps. Could you help me? With C 11 i got gps working with my device.

Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks

StefanV3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest StefanV3

Hi,

which device tree did you use to build PAC roms? Only the CyanogenMod device tree from Dazzozo and PAC repo?

Did you modify something?

I wanna build a PAC Rom for the Ascend G330 thats nearly the same as y300.

Thanks

StefanV3

• 1 month later...
Guest Market88

Sorry for noob question, in the first post it is wirtten that the beta 1.0 for y300 has come out but at this link https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/pacman/u8833/ i can see only the alpha 1.0 version built on march 2014. Someone can explain what i'm missing? Thanks!

Edit: the development of this ROM will continue?

Edited by Market88

Guest Y300-0100

Sorry for noob question, in the first post it is wirtten that the beta 1.0 for y300 has come out but at this link https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/pacman/u8833/ i can see only the alpha 1.0 version built on march 2014. Someone can explain what i'm missing? Thanks!

Edit: the development of this ROM will continue?

That one mentioned in link was build earlier by eloimuns and later I only added FM blobs and at that time it's already been a beta release. About update from me maybe later when I sync sources.

Guest Market88

This ROM is good, i really appreciate the lockscreen notifications and the KK phone dealer. Battery drain is worse than stock rom. This night i had a big drain from com.android. systemui. It is related to pocket mode?