[DISCONTINUED][ROM][MIUI]Miui V5 for ZTE Blade V [UPDATE:2014.05.18]

Guest djfnz

Guest djfnz

I think this is problem of bleda V. I have this problem on stock rom  and now is still.

http://www.modaco.com/topic/365526-no-push-notifications-wifi-3g-signal-always-grey/ here is one topic about it.

If you fix this in this miui rom it will be GREAT! I flash it because a hope that was problem only in stock rom.  Second reason for MIUI is that would be new version of android.

The stock rom and the MIUI use different Systen UI!!! In MIUI not have gray or blue signal icon only white! In stock rom you can edit the colors with GravityBox!

Edited by djfnz

Guest djfnz

I tried to add Greek language but no luck.

I tried to add other languages (like russian) and works perfect.

Please see the build.prop file \system\

If you translate your rom edit this line in your build.prop to greece

ro.product.locale.language=gr
ro.product.locale.region=GR
Edited by djfnz

Guest mike-kt

The stock rom and the MIUI use different Systen UI!!! In MIUI not have gray or blue signal icon only white! In stock rom you can edit the colors with GravityBox!

Yes i know it. But I have problem with notification. I dont care color.

Guest vaggos_vankel

Please see the build.prop file \system\

If you translate your rom edit this line in your build.prop to greece

ro.product.locale.language=gr
ro.product.locale.region=GR

The best solution for this rom is multilanguage  support,something like that: http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-v5-multi-lang-3-4-12.20075/

I'm not a developer and i can't help for this.

Guest mike-kt

I read this method in XDA for solve notification bug:

Download 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...imax.pushfixer

It will make notifications appear faster.

Then go into settings>app find facebook messenger and turn on ' show popup window' 

Chatheads/bubbles will work.

By punkmonkey1984

I dont know its is work..

I tried all instruction on forums but notification have delay still.

Notification working but have big delay. For example whatsapp shows new message only after i start it manually .

Guest mike-kt

This notifanction bug is MIUI rom bug and not fixing yet!!! :(

I think this is problem of ZTE blade V... maybe is problem kernel ... this problem is on stock rom too.

I have to wipe all data when a will flash new version on this rom?

Edited by mike-kt

Guest djfnz

I think this is problem of ZTE blade V... maybe is problem kernel ... this problem is on stock rom too.

I have to wipe all data when a will flash new version on this rom?

-Yes this is kernel bug!

- No required

Edited by djfnz

This notifanction bug is MIUI rom bug and not fixing yet!!! :(

Well .. PushFixer worked for me .. CosmoteXplore (RO)

P.S. For Push to work you need active internet connection (Carrier or Wireless) - on carrier with NotifyMyAndroid (Pro) i got a max delay of 20 seconds (about once 20 messages <spam i think> sent like crazy)

Disable any battery management apps (use MiUi integrated one)

Thank You for this Rom ... Great work.

the 4.4.4 update has WiFi Broken (at least for me). going to back 4.3.7.

Edited by b1be

Guest mike-kt

Well .. PushFixer worked for me .. CosmoteXplore (RO)

P.S. For Push to work you need active internet connection (Carrier or Wireless) - on carrier with NotifyMyAndroid (Pro) i got a max delay of 20 seconds (about once 20 messages <spam i think> sent like crazy)

Disable any battery management apps (use MiUi integrated one)

Thank You for this Rom ... Great work.

the 4.4.4 update has WiFi Broken (at least for me). going to back 4.3.7.

Thanks for infomation. How you set up push notifier fixer? I have recommended 6minutes on mobile and 5 minuts on WIFI. Have you got same numbers?

How I Disable miui battery management? 

And NotifyMyAndroid is for what? I dont know this app.

Thanks

Edited by mike-kt

Please understand the above statement.

Miui does not need any aditional battery management app.(JuiceDefender/GreenPower/etc. you need to disable/uninstall these)

as for miui own battery management is under Security icon on desktop (not under settings/security) and all i did is selected default profile (apply). and created 2aditional ones MyMarathon and MySleep (exact copy of Sleep and Marathon only with Data Enabled).

JuiceDefender and GreenPower (why push doesnt work) is that they disable data connection during screen off and enable/disable every 1min/5min/etc.

For Push to work you need Permanent Data connection.

Pushfixer used default values 6data 5wifi i think /apply/reboot.

NotifyMyAndroid is an push app for android. For testing you can use safely PushBullet.

Hope you understand this.

The above statement was NOT to disable miui Battery management. is to ENABLE miui battery management and DISABLE others.

IMAP push is not for testing, it's based on your email provider server settings wich can occur at 5/10mins after mail received. Test push with above mentioned apps.

What is your experiences with battery life on this rom? With stock I was 2 day with normally use. Now I am on 1 day battery life.

Did you disabled GPS? enabled by default.. - that's your day .. i think it's the same .. depending on usage.

if i only get calls and call back like 2/3 hours .. lasts 2 days easy.. if i do something on web / gaming / etc. 1 day

Guest lamneth76

Hello

i had the stock rom Comote Romania and i wanted to test MIUI V5 final.How can i return to my original rom Cosmote because i dont find any discution about that? I was tryinng to flash update.zip in CWM but always with errors.

What can i do to have my original rom instead of this Miui rom who have many errors refering to contacts phone or sim card who doesnt appear anywhere.When the phone is calling it doaesnt appear the name of person who called only the number.

Guest djfnz

Hello

i had the stock rom Comote Romania and i wanted to test MIUI V5 final.How can i return to my original rom Cosmote because i dont find any discution about that? I was tryinng to flash update.zip in CWM but always with errors.

What can i do to have my original rom instead of this Miui rom who have many errors refering to contacts phone or sim card who doesnt appear anywhere.When the phone is calling it doaesnt appear the name of person who called only the number.

You must have Virigin 2.2 basebrand firmware for  MIUI v5! In 4.3.7 or newest builds have this android.phone FC bugs, the MIUI dev team not fixed them! If you want back to stock rom first flash the stock recovery and then install the update.zip!!! THE STOCK ROM INSTALLATION NOT WORKING WITH CWM!

How to flash the stock recovery..

1.) Download recovery from here: http://www.modaco.com/topic/365062-zte-blade-v-stock-roms/

2.) Got to fastboot mode with ADB! adb reboot bootloader

3.) Then type this: fastboot flash recovery filename.img

4.) Then write fastboot reboot 

5.) Done! Go to recovery mode and flash stock!

Edited by djfnz

Guest lamneth76

You must have Virigin 2.2 basebrand firmware for  MIUI v5! In 4.3.7 or newest builds have this android.phone FC bugs, the MIUI dev team not fixed them! If you want back to stock rom first flash the stock recovery and then install the update.zip!!! THE STOCK ROM INSTALLATION NOT WORKING WITH CWM!

How to flash the stock recovery..

1.) Download recovery from here: http://www.modaco.com/topic/365062-zte-blade-v-stock-roms/

2.) Got to fastboot mode with ADB! adb reboot bootloader

3.) Then type this: fastboot flash recovery filename.img

4.) Then write fastboot reboot 

5.) Done! Go to recovery mode and flash stock!

1.It is about that recovery.img 

2. From where do i get this ADB so i could got fastboot?

3.Where can i type this?

5.What is recovery mode?

Please be more specifically because im new in developing zte phones,in the past i had lg phone p500 and from there i know some terms about flashing with CWM.